Princess Anne's Fashion & Style, Part 2: September 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very... eh... wintery in the second pic! :huh:

Yeah I like the boots but they don't go well with the bright green.

Drat! I am unable to see any of the pics. All I see is "external links". I am not going there.. :(

I don't know why it's not working udyusa it worked fine for me.

When I tried earlier today, it did not work for me...

Drat! I am unable to see any of the pics. All I see is "external links". I am not going there.. :(

There is a link in small print on that page that says, "Continue to external link."

Thank you, Mrswitham. I was able to see the pics and I see that I didn't really miss anything.. The boots should have been put away a few months ago as it was a bright sunny day! Typical Princess Anne...

I do not have to look at any more pix of HRH, the Princess Royal, aka HRH Princess Anne of Great Britain and Ireland. Simple fact is, and will remain throughout her HRH's life, that a sentence with her name and/or title that also contains 'style, stylish' is an oxymoron! She has no fashion-sense, according to most. Apparently her sense of fashion exists only within her mind, as her 'fuddy-duddy' clothes and hairstyle have existed throughout her entire adult life. A very sad fact indeed! Her public appearance, to put it nicely, rivals the fashion-challenged shoppers in any Wal-Mart at any given time! €:)~|)

My thoughts exactly and I couldn't have said it better if I tried!

I do not have to look at any more pix of HRH, the Princess Royal, aka HRH Princess Anne of Great Britain and Ireland. Simple fact is, and will remain throughout her HRH's life, that a sentence with her name and/or title that also contains 'style, stylish' is an oxymoron! She has no fashion-sense, according to most. Apparently her sense of fashion exists only within her mind, as her 'fuddy-duddy' clothes and hairstyle have existed throughout her entire adult life. A very sad fact indeed! Her public appearance, to put it nicely, rivals the fashion-challenged shoppers in any Wal-Mart at any given time! €:)~|)

The question that comes to mind is; is fashion and style all that important?
Does the real Princess Royal shine through regardless of what she wears? I believe she has different priorities.

figtreecrossing said:
The question that comes to mind is; is fashion and style all that important?
Does the real Princess Royal shine through regardless of what she wears? I believe she has different priorities.

I agree with you reasoning that her efforts for marketing the BRF are more important than her fashion style. I did not indicate in any way that HRH's (lack of) sense of fashion was important or priority #1. Her charitable endeavors are way more important - it has often been written of HRH's tireless efforts in behalf of charities. Again, I agree with you completely on this topic - being a fashionista should not be a top priority for must of us. Beauty is only skin deep!

You do make some good points. With that said I think her last outfit was nice. And despite the constant criticism Anne almost always dresses appropriately at least.

I agree with you reasoning that her efforts for marketing the BRF are more important than her fashion style. I did not indicate in any way that HRH's (lack of) sense of fashion was important or priority #1. Her charitable endeavors are way more important - it has often been written of HRH's tireless efforts in behalf of charities. Again, I agree with you completely on this topic - being a fashionista should not be a top priority for must of us. Beauty is only skin deep!

I 100% agree, I would rather have a Princess who is hardworking and does her best for the charities she works with and behaves appropriately and diplomatically rather than a Princess who simply looks good and fashionable. I believe that Princess Anne always looks respectable if not fashionable and that shouldn't detract from her hard and good work.

The Princess Royal as patron of the National Museum of the Royal Navy has marked Portsmouth’s enduring
naval legacy at a special event to celebrate the centenary year of a significant naval museum within the
Dockyard yesterday, June 29.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** HRH Princess Royal Marks Centenary of the National Museum of the Royal Navy **

As patron of Sense - The National Deafblind and Rubella Association, she attended a Drumathon to raise
awareness of the challenges that deafblind children face, in London that same day.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** Star-studded launch of this year's Drumathon **

Princess Anne has arrived in Botswana for a two day official visit today, July 4, 2011. It's her third official
visit to Botswana after 1999 and 2003.

Today she toured the Princess Marina Hospital and the renovated Children park at Somarelang Tikologo
(Environment Watch Botswana) in Gaborone.

** Pic ** belga gallery **

Yesterday, July 5, Princess Anne among other events attended "the Queens Birthday Party"
celebration and placed a wreath at the Commonwealth War Graves Memorial in Gaborone.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

On behalf of the Queen, Princess Anne has conducted an investiture ceremony at the city hall
of Durban, South Africa on July 8, 2011. Anne is in South Africa because of an IOC meeting.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Sorry, all i got was a website selling junk.

Princess Anne joined in the party to celebrate the west Highland capital Orban's 200th
anniversary celebrations, yesterday, July 12, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous:

COUNTESS, I've replaced the links above with the original links, it should work now :flowers:

That's quite a chic look for Anne...and new looking.

^ Very chic. I like it!

Thank you ice flower. She does look nice. A very smart outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom