Princess Alexandra of Kent 2: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know how many patronages Princess Alexandra currently has?

It seems increasingly unlikely that she will return to conducting any significant number of engagements. It would make sense for her to step down from some of her patronages and hand them over to other, active, royals, sooner rather than later.

Have there been any recent updates on Princess Alexandra's health lately? The last time I can recall seeing her in public was the Coronation.

Have there been any recent updates on Princess Alexandra's health lately? The last time I can recall seeing her in public was the Coronation.
Last time was at the memorial service for King Constantine in St George’s Chapel on 27 February.

She sat in a wheelchair beside her daughter and looked frail. After that she has not been seen in public.

She did not attend her Brother's 90th Birthday
The Duke of Kent turned 89. But yes it appears that Princess Alexandra was not there at all.

She turns 88 on christmas day and with her health in mind, i don’t we should expect her to return to anything.
If she still has health to attend something, it will likely be one off occasions.

Last time was at the memorial service for King Constantine in St George’s Chapel on 27 February.

She sat in a wheelchair beside her daughter and looked frail. After that she has not been seen in public.
Thank you Hans-Rickard.

Back
Top Bottom