Princess Alexandra Current Events 5 : Oct.2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bourronmarlotte, for the info! It's nice hearing from people who "know" them - makes them seem more like "real" people, not just some images the press puts out there that's not always in a favorable light. I appreciate any comments and observations you have!

Me too, thanks again for the info's. I can imagine Alex being a little ballerina... :)

kittencrews said:
Wow... I was gone for a week and so much has happened... I love Alex's little boho outfit of her with Charlotte and Ernst... tooo cute...
Why were they in Les Baux... I was in Les Baux a few months ago, it is the neatest place!

I remember reading in a french magazine that Albert II is also " Marquis des Baux" among all his other titles, so that must be why he was invited to this Christmas event with Princess Caroline :)

fandesacs2003 said:
Does she speak a good frencH??
I presume that Ernst speaks to her in german and Caro & the Casiraghis in french?
What language do they speak Caro & EA betweeen them?? french ? german? or even english??? (they met in London in the late 70s so they may have started in english and they kept the habit?
Caroline and Ernst speak English between them, though Caroline is also fluent in German (as is PA).

tbhrc said:
Me too, thanks again for the info's. I can imagine Alex being a little ballerina... :)
:) like mother like daughter. Caroline used to take for years lessons with a very renowned ballett teacher (her teacher is btw 84 today and still teaching (!!!), very impressive lady - I'm sure that Caro owes a lot of her regalness to this teacher)

Thank you for your infos, Bourronmarlotte! You're posts are very appreciated, it's nice to hear some stories of family's day-to-day life..;)

As for Alexandra's ballet lessons, it's definately like mother like daughter. I remember reading article in one Croatian magazine where Mr. J. Borcic - internationally known dance pedagogue and former premier danseur of Milan's La Scala Theatre shared his memories on proffesional career mentioning some of his famous pupils as well admirers. He said that Princess Grace was a great fond of ballet (as we know it) and regullary guest to ballet performances in La Scala Theatre where he had danced. Mr. Borcic started with pedagogue work very early, mostly during summer periods where he used to join well-known ballet schools giving lessons to their young ballet dancers. That was case with Monaco's ballet school where he had in sevaral occasions teached Princess Caroline mentioning her exceptional ballet talent and saying it's a such a pity she didn't gained career in ballet as she would have been one of bests for sure. Who knows maybe some of Caroline's talent has passed on Alexandra..:)

lashinka2002 said:
Even still, if Alexandra were to have children wouldn't the kids have her husbands title and style and not hers? None of Caroline's children have titles except Alexandra because of her father.

Did'nt Caroline choose not to give them titles because she did'nt want them exposed too much to the public eye?

Lil princess lost said:
Did'nt Caroline choose not to give them titles because she did'nt want them exposed too much to the public eye?

Yes, but that was for the Casiraghi trio whom their father was a commoner without a title, whereas, Prince Ernst has a title and in my opinion any child of his automatically receives a title. Hope that cleared it up. x

bourronmarlotte said:
hello
this morning I have seen Alexandra as every week.
she was very happy & wearring a new neckless, she told me present from santa claus..
Thank you soooo much for the info!

Did you actually spoke with her?:eek: well, I think is nice to see her every morning...;) lucky you

bourronmarlotte have you seen Charlotte?

hello
I was very happy having so many messages.
Yes I talked to her several time, she as a little accent in french because she has lost 2 teeth in front , it's very sweet.
next week I will try to take picture, of her it's difficult, but her house, or..

she is always wearring close from the same shop "Bonpoint" you can see the collection on line.

soon more information, but I want to be carefull not to make any problem to alexandra.

Ianna said:
Thank you for your infos, Bourronmarlotte! You're posts are very appreciated, it's nice to hear some stories of family's day-to-day life..;)

As for Alexandra's ballet lessons, it's definately like mother like daughter. I remember reading article in one Croatian magazine where Mr. J. Borcic - internationally known dance pedagogue and former premier danseur of Milan's La Scala Theatre shared his memories on proffesional career mentioning some of his famous pupils as well admirers. He said that Princess Grace was a great fond of ballet (as we know it) and regullary guest to ballet performances in La Scala Theatre where he had danced. Mr. Borcic started with pedagogue work very early, mostly during summer periods where he used to join well-known ballet schools giving lessons to their young ballet dancers. That was case with Monaco's ballet school where he had in sevaral occasions teached Princess Caroline mentioning her exceptional ballet talent and saying it's a such a pity she didn't gained career in ballet as she would have been one of bests for sure. Who knows maybe some of Caroline's talent has passed on Alexandra..:)
Well, she had an exceptional teacher too. Marika still teaches and takes a particular interest in the youngest pupils whom she teaches personally twice a week. SHe is assisted by several older pupils (who are training to become professionals) who each of them take one youngster at charge to insure that they learn it properly from the very beginning since it is easier to learn it right the first time then getting rid of faults later. And the progress of the tiniest ones within a few hours is amazing.

bourronmarlotte said:
hello
I was very happy having so many messages.
Yes I talked to her several time, she as a little accent in french because she has lost 2 teeth in front , it's very sweet.
next week I will try to take picture, of her it's difficult, but her house, or..

she is always wearring close from the same shop "Bonpoint" you can see the collection on line.

soon more information, but I want to be carefull not to make any problem to alexandra.

Thanks sooo much for answer!:D
And about the picture thing ":eek: " !!!!

I'd like to hear from her soon;)

Bourronmarlotte, could you please tell us more about Charlotte? When did you see her? What about the clothes she was wearing, her hair style, what she was like etc. Any little details would be interesting to know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Alexandra at school

Bourronmarlotte having the opportunity talking to a Grimaldi/Casiraghi everyday is something great and rare,it would be awesome if you posted here a photo of Alex taken by you but you should be very carefull,imagine the little girl's terror if one day she sees you with a camera taking photos of her..I can guess Caroline's reaction too..:eek: To be honest i would love to see photos of her school environment,the building,the location and i was wondering if you could post a pic like that here..I'm sure you have the access to something like that since you said that your kids are her schoolmates and you are actually talking to her..Usually before Christmas holidays they take(at schools) photos,the whole class together with a teacher probably inside as they are having parties e.t.c!Do you have any of these photos..?It would be nice if we could see Alex having fun with friends!And as Miau asked,have you seen/spoken to Charlotte?Or Ernst??Actually can anyone tell me please what's Alexandra's last name?I realised that i don't know Ernst's familly name..:eek:

Last edited:
Her full name is:

Alexandra Charlotte Ulrike Maryam Virginia Princess of Hanover, Duchess of Brunswick and Lüneburg, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland

Well it's quite impressive..I wonder what the other kids and her teachers think about having this adorable little Princess amomg them.. :) Thank you very much TBHRC!!

miau said:
Bourronmarlotte, could you please tell us more about Charlotte? When did you see her? What about the clothes she was wearing, her hair style, what she was like etc. Any little details would be interesting to know. Thanks!

I think this is Princess Alexandra's thread

Yes, you are right, Photofan, but I can't be sure Bourronmarlotte visits other threads.

miau said:
Yes, you are right, Photofan, but I can't be sure Bourronmarlotte visits other threads.

You can also send her a message :)

hello
I'm sorry it's a late reply.
it's very difficult to take picture because she knows me
the one of the village, you can see the house behind.
the other picture is not good, but it's alexandra going into her car, a green passat VW.

Attachments

• picture011.jpg
    picture011.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 363
wow... thanks that is so awesome you can really tell that is her because she had that same hat and coat on in the pictures from market! thank you!!

i lost one picture!!!!

Attachments

• picture021.jpg
    picture021.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 319
  • picture025_1.jpg
    picture025_1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 293
So we have a spy in this group...;) :)
Cool....

BTW: merci pour les photos!

Thanks for posting those pics... Is that Princess Caroline's house?
yes it is
the house is located in le mée sur seine near Fontainebleau, the house is just in front of the church, from the street you can see about 4/5 houses, perhaps better picture an other time

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that Bourronmarlotte should take pictures of Charlotte. We can see pictures taken by professionals because it's a kind a intrusion in their private life especially if they know you. Imagine that someone catch her taking this picture.
Sorry Bourronmarlotte, what I say is for your own sake, you are able to talk to her, apparently she is confident with you, so go ahead telling us anecdotes but don't get yourself caught taking pictures, its not fair ! But this is my own opinion.

THsnks a million for the photos! Is the photo with the car mirror in it of the house as well? :)

assia said:
I don't think that Bourronmarlotte should take pictures of little Alexandra I meant . We can see pictures taken by professionals because it's a kind a intrusion in their private life especially if they know you. Imagine that someone catch her taking this picture.
Sorry Bourronmarlotte, what I say is for your own sake, you are able to talk to her, apparently she is confident with you, so go ahead telling us anecdotes but don't get yourself caught taking pictures, its not fair ! But this is my own opinion.
I meant Alexandra not Chralotthe of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom