Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 2: July 2008 - July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Albert II has got 5-7 years to have fun. Then he can settle down.

Well, if he follow his father's example he can enjoy decades of bachlor hood of course ;)

Just so long as nothing happens to him in the meantime, remmeber he is the last TUT who can be the Furst.

I hope that Albert, but also his sisters, do not wait so much to marry as their father did; and I hope they will all make equal weddings as well.. (isn't the ereditary prince of Furstenberg the perfect huasband for one of the girls, for example?;))

I suppose the hereditairy prince of Fürstenberg's girlfriend has other thoughts about that ;)

I hope that Albert, but also his sisters, do not wait so much to marry as their father did; and I hope they will all make equal weddings as well.. (isn't the ereditary prince of Furstenberg the perfect huasband for one of the girls, for example?;))

The HP of Furstenberg would be a great match for one of the daughters, shame about her.

The HP of Furstenberg would be a great match for one of the daughters, shame about her.

Yes, shame on those commoners who don't "know their place" and think they can get away with dating royals, instead of sticking to other members of the unwashed masses! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

fearghas,
" ... shame about her"...? What is wrong with Hereditary Prince of Furstenberg? Why is not he a suitable match for Princesses Thurn und Taxis?

fearghas,
" ... shame about her"...? What is wrong with Hereditary Prince of Furstenberg? Why is not he a suitable match for Princesses Thurn und Taxis?

I really must get used to using smilies so that I can communicate my tongue in cheek humour better.. When I said 'shame about her' I meant the HP Furstenbergs current girlfriend, who looks really nice by the way. I was trying to say that she was in the way of him marrying a real princess.:whistling::rolleyes:. Such as one of the TUT girls.

Last edited:
I see ... Prince von Furstenberg and common girl is a rather usual situation nowadays.

I always think that in France, Austria or Italy, there must be a lot of aristocratic and noble young men and women in order to match to the children of the Thurn and Taxis house, do you not think so?

Dear All,
can you show me a website where I can read about this family's History?
They are my relatives (we have same ancestor(s) ).
Thank you.

Thanks sugarbaby.

Articles & pictures like that make me want to turn communist asap. Being so exhibitionicticly promoting yourself as heir(ess) is too much for me and my calvinistic background I am afraid, we only miss Paris Hilton in the photo shoot.
However, the princess looks very good in her photo. In another picture she is photographeed with her cousin, a son of Maya Schönborn-Glachau.

Last edited:
She's really a nice girl...

yes: from right, they are Tatiana Santo Domingo, Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis, Maria Theresia von Thurn und Taxis. I don't know who is the girl on the left.

A few days ago Gloria of Thurn und Taxis has taken part in
a pilgrimage to a famous place of pilgrimage called "Maria
Vesperbild" in the south of Germany, she has taken charge
of the organisation.

Here's a pic and the link to an article about it .

:previous:
Certainly a lot more colourful than her pilgrimages to Lourdes! :D

:previous:
Certainly a lot more colourful than her pilgrimages to Lourdes! :D
As to her (ever) green jacket? :D As for me, she can wear as much
green and red as she likes, but I'll always see her with her teddy bear
dress and punk hairstyle in the 1980s :whistling:

On another topic:

Last week Maria of Thurn und Taxis has presented her documentary film
about a hospital in Kathmandu, Nepal. 150 guests including her mother
Gloria attended the event at the restaurant "Maxim's" in Paris and 70 000
Euro donations have been collected that evening.
Here's a pic of mother and daughter at the event:

----> Pic

Looking at her outfits of the last 2 events, I think I liked her style more in the 80's!:lol:

A few days ago Gloria of Thurn und Taxis has taken part in
a pilgrimage to a famous place of pilgrimage called "Maria
Vesperbild" in the south of Germany, she has taken charge
of the organisation.

Here's a pic and the link to an article about it .

Are those other ladies Gloria's mother and perhaps sister in the picture?

Yet again Furstin Gloria showed a peculiar taste in clothes. I dare to say that harsh candy colours make her look a bit ridiculous. She looked happy with her mother and sister (?) attending the event. What exactly did Furtsin Gloria wear around her neck attending the event at the restaurant "Maxim's"? I wish she wore one of her pearl necklaces. While I laud Princess Maria for participating in a worthy cause and raising funds, I do not think that the hippy look suits her.

Looking at her outfits of the last 2 events, I think I liked her style more in the 80's!:lol:

So do I. She looked more interesting and well put together. These days I don't even see her wearing makeup anymore. But, she does seem to be a different woman now with different priorities and interests. I think that religion and business are her main interests now. I saw a video of her on YouTube in which she was very critical of the secular world and gave very strong opinions on a variety of social issues. Fashion it would seem is no longer one of her main interests if even a side interest at all.

Maria Vesperbild

Are those other ladies Gloria's mother and perhaps sister in the picture?

In fact it's her mother who always accompanies Gloria to all the activities of the "Marianische Frauencongregation". But her sister Maya never went along with her to any of these religious congregation events.
The woman in black at the right bottom of the pic is Ursula Dämmrich von Luttitz, a german TV host for regional Munich events.

Here a link to have a look at the photo galleries of the past (almost) 3 years and the congregation's activities during that time:

Marianische Frauencongregation - Galerie

To see more photos, just click each one on the gallery

Pics 22.5.2009

Gloria Princess of Thurn and Taxis and musical and opera singer Anna-
Maria Kaufmann pose at a press conference for the Thurn and Taxis
Castle Festival 2009 in Munich, Germany, 22 May 2009. The festival
will take place from 17 til 26 July 2009 in Regensburg, Germany.

Today in grey! :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

... and pearls ...:wub::wub: Furstin Gloria seems to have a full agenda nowadays. The Thurn and Taxis Castle Festival is an annual event, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom