Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 10: January 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately, Charlene was absent for another time. What a pity!

Very nice pictures. Yes, it is a pity that Charlene is absent, I guess she is still not well enough. But I doubt if she would have joined if she was well, it seems she never liked such gatherings too much.

Or it just wasn’t an event she wanted to attend. Princess Stephanie wasn’t there, neither Beatrice and Pierre.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene has never been a particularly big customer of Chanel. I didn't expect to see her there.

Pierre represents Prince Albert at the Blue Climate Summit in French Polynesia. During the opening yesterday, May 15, Prince Albert appeared on screen:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** presidence.pf: Ouverture du Blue Climate Summit (with gallery) **

** tntv article with gallery: Ouverture du Blue Climate Summit **

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdoevvbPxGa/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdoeWQKvb0m/

New! #blueclimatesummit opening to the presidency, hymns sung by the students of @conservatoire.artistique.pf,

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Prince Albert, Louis, Marie and Camille with boyfried Medy attended the Golden Nymph Awards and closing ceremony of the 61th Monte-Carlo Television Festival this evening, June 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
I think the sister is Lavinia. So the girl is her daughter Vita Elkann, I guess.

Prince Albert, Princess Stéphanie, Andrea, Pierre and Louis attended the inauguration of the new location of the Prince of Monaco Car Collection today, July 7:

** gettyimages gallery ** instagram video ** legion media gallery **

And this evening Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended the opening of the exhibition "Christian Louboutin" at the Grimaldi Forum:

** video **

Last edited:
Prince Albert, Princess Stéphanie, Andrea, Pierre and Louis attended the inauguration of the new location of the Prince of Monaco Car Collection today, July 7:

The "new location" is surely the old location, but refurbished.

No, it’s not. The museum has moved from Fontvieille to Port Hercules.

Thanks for your answer and the link! It is fascinating, how they seem to find always new space in Monaco! Bravo!

Who is the man with the hat on walking behind Albert and Caroline?

Back
Top Bottom