Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 2 : June 2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sm1939 said:
must say I like caroline better with longer hair ,
I do also, she looks older with short hair

assia said:
I do also, she looks older with short hair
I actually thought she looks younger with this new and hip hairstyle. However I do like her more with longer hair, but that's because I think it is more princesslike. I think the reason for her looking so thin is the style of the pencil thin trousers and black for top to bottom. She doesn't look any skinnier in the face.

She looks a little to skinny in these pics IMO

Is it just me or did she cut it shorter than when she first cut it? It looks much shorter than before.
Persoanlly and "professionally" her face looks much better with longer hair around her face. makes her look much softer and younger.
Having is shorter makes her look younger from far away, but on her close ups, it really calls attention to her lines, not that there is anything wrong with that.
Either way, she is very beautiful. But if she sat in my chair and was looking for a change, I would have gone shorter, but maybe chin length with the fringe and some layers. NOT this short.

Amade Monaco: Beautiful at the age of 40!

40 years that is celebrated! Then the Amade-Monaco will blow on October 28 its 40 candles. A birthday in large pump with with the menu, of the peoples, an official reception in the room of Stars and many surprises. Such a birthday that deserved a blow of projector!

http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

I hope we will see Princess Caroline and Prince Albert there.

No Monegasque royals at AMADE's birthday?

Did I miss the photos, or did they not attend? I find it hard to believe that not even one of the Grimaldis would be present. Also, does anyone know if the Intenational Sculpture contest took place this year? It's supposed to be every two years and was last held in 2004 (Caroline in that smashing white pantssuit). Thanks in advance for any info you experts can provide.

debby said:
Did I miss the photos, or did they not attend? I find it hard to believe that not even one of the Grimaldis would be present. Also, does anyone know if the Intenational Sculpture contest took place this year? It's supposed to be every two years and was last held in 2004 (Caroline in that smashing white pantssuit). Thanks in advance for any info you experts can provide.

See the HSH Prince Albert current events 20 thread. There are some pictures starting on page 2.

Thanks very much, armelle!:flowers: Photos are great..That ones with Princess Grace painting (behind) are so special..Some from Deadline;

ANNIVERSAIRE DU THEATRE DE LA PRINCESSE GRACE
In order to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Princess Grace theatre in Monaco, an exceptional performance of the piece Jo & Josephine took place December 11th at 20h30 in presence of French celebrities. Jo & Josephine is a musical show written by Jacques Plessis and it evokes the beginning of the idyll between Josephine Baker and Jo Bouillon during years 1948/1949. This Gala evening is placed under the presidency of Prince Albert II of Monaco Ref:DL116223_017 - © Bruno Bebert / Deadline

Princess and children

Beautiful Caroline

Caroline and Albert

To see more, click here

Thanks Iceflower and Ianna for all of the lovely pictures of the 25th Anniversary of Princess Grace theatre gala posted on the thread..:flowers: My favorites are Princess Caroline, looking regal as always standing beside her brother Prince Albert and the group picture. :)

iceflower said:
In order to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Princess Grace theatre in Monaco, an exceptional performance of the piece Jo & Josephine took place December 11th at 20h30 in presence of French celebrities.

Caroline Caroline and Albert Click here for more!

Not only are they great photos, it's nice to see that everyone looks genuinely happy.

I 've noticed Caroline has beautiful jewelery in these pics. It looks like the whole set :earrings, ring and a necklace. Red gem stones match her very well.:)

Thanks Ianna and iceflower Caroline looks great Albert and Caroline always look good Love the pic of them with their mom.

Caroline certainly is very beautiful and elegant. What a shame Albert can't find someone like her to date.

Caroline looked elegent, the long black coat was something different to see, her jewllery was beautiufl

Although they are brother and sister they look stunning together.

Stellad

They are a nice couple of siblings...I missed Stéphanie there, I must reckon. But I loved these pics. And this gala is perfect for it remembers Joséphine Baker, one of my very best beloved singers and dancers of the past.

Vanesa.:)

Does anyone Know when they will be handing out the christmas presents this year?

There are pictures on another forum of Albert & Stephanie giving out toys today.:flowers: :)

Last edited:
Thanks Avalon all the pics are great steph and albert look great and the kids are too cute .

Thank you very much for posting the great pics, Avalon. Every year it's so wonderful to see Steph and Albert together with the kids, it's a wonderful tradition and so special for the kids to have that extra Christmas at the palace..:)

It looks this Christmas party for kids was organized at children's care home not at palace.
The traditional Christmas party for children that is organized every year at princely palace will be on Wednesday.
I wonder what it is children's care home Foyer Sante Devote? Is it an orphanage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom