Prince Rainier & Princess Grace Pictures Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glistening Seas

:rose: Zubiar the pic where you said she looked sophisticated with white gloves.

:heart1: Is that a real diamonds on the hand and in the earrings or are they white sapphires?

:heart1: Are they part of Pss Grace collection of jewels??

:heart1: Never noticed them before but they are truly remarkable set of jewels:heartflower:

I don´t see it clearly ,but it seems an esmerald and diamond´s ring

Thanks,I like specially the last pic,a marvellous smile:flowers:

She is beautiful in all pictures,because she was perfect.I like specially the last two ones:flowers:

Beautiful! She had such a unique face! i mean, there were a lot of blonde actresses in Hollywod in the 50's, but non of those had the beauty Grace had.

I agree totally with you.Her face was unique,totally different from all faces:flowers:

I don't think this has been posted before..... Grace on her Honeymoon in Madrid at a luncheon with Spain's Chief of Staff (Generalissimo Franco). Rainier is out of shot

Grace 1956

corbis

Grace as lovely as always:flowers::angel:
Thanks for the pic:flowers:

Thank you all for so many pictures, many of them I never saw before!

I think, Princess Grace was really one of the most beautiful woman on earth - so unique :wub::wub::wub:

I like the second pic.They seem so happy and relaxed together:flowers:

I have always thought that Princess Grace and Prince Rainier was a very beautiful and tender couple. And I may say that these photo has proved it totally.:previous::angel:

Back
Top Bottom