Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, Current Events 1: September 2005 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are growing soo big, so fast. I guess they are old enough to start attending royal male fraternizing events like hunting.;)

This kids are soooo cute...! I think the asian side makes them look really very cute.

The little prince looks like a baby doll in the picture where the queen holds him. Also Nikolai's red cheeks are sooooo cute. Felix looks like a typical blonde and blue eyed child, but you can still tell there is mixed ancestry. His blonde hair might darken as he grows older.

It´s such a beautiful picture! The doting grandpa with two gorgeous -looking boys. Is this a new pic? Good that grandpa is with his other grand-kids, now that everyone is making a big fuss over the new baby.

Gorgeous kids! It's great to see that such beautiful children are reminders of the love that their parents had once shared, how they must love their children.:D

Princess Alexandra, Prince Joachim and their son Nikolai, in the Legoland park.
May 7, 2001

(photos from corbis)

A year ago I met prince Nikolai with his nanny in the movie theater :)

He seemed to be a very normal child. He was not shy and smiled polite to people :)

galuhcandrakirana said:
Nicolai current event http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=3692. Sorry I don't understand the language.

The article is about how Prince Henrik and prince Nikolai are rejoing each others company. Prince Henrik have just written a new book (a cook book) and he want to teach his oldest grandchild in the art of cooking.
I think this is sweet.

Layla1971 said:
Gorgeous kids! It's great to see that such beautiful children are reminders of the love that their parents had once shared, how they must love their children.:D

I believe the parents till love each other, just not in a romantic way. ;)

saphills said:
This kids are soooo cute...! I think the asian side makes them look really very cute.

I can't personally see Asian features in him at all.
I think his eyes are blue. :cool:

He does remind me a lot of his mum though. :p

the most adorable royal children are nicolai and felix.

Well they are the most adorable until Christian grows a little :)

Royal Fan said:
Well they are the most adorable until Christian grows a little :)

I don't think Christian will be as adorable as Nikolai and Felix :p , I think there'll just be 3 equally beautiful and adorable cousins (until Christian gets a sibling).

Alex's boys are really precious...! I always enjoy looking at pictures of Nikolai and Felix :)

They really are a beautiful family.

Latest pictures of Joachim and Alex with Nikolai and Felix. I don't know the event or place. Although, it looks outside a church. Does anyone know where and when the pictures were taken?? Thanks

www.rexfeatures.com

Attachments

• 571400a.jpg
    571400a.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 472
  • 571400b.jpg
    571400b.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 429
  • 571400c.jpg
    571400c.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 506
  • 571400d.jpg
    571400d.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 552
according to the hello website the above pictures were taken on saturday afternoon at a friends christening

Royal Fan said:
how old are the boys now

Nikolai is 6 and Felix is 3. Nikolai will be 7 on August 28th and Felix will be 4 on July 22nd.

I am more convinced now than ever that Alexandra can wear anything and make it look wonderful. She has such a slim frame. Mary can wear clothes well but not as many styles as Alexandra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom