Prince Louis and Sons, News and Events, Part 1: April 2019 - present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: When did Prince Louis become the president of the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess Foundation?

Two years after the end of their engagement in February 2022 Louis and Scarlett-Lauren Sirgue were seen together again this weekend.

They attended an Omar Harfouch Concert at Institut du Monde Arabe in Paris on February 3:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Interesting! Maybe they have remained good friends or maybe they have rekindled their romance. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out! Hopefully his ex wife can stay out of it and let him continue to keep his private life private.

Prince Louis and his sons have been to Mexico and were interviewed and photographed by French magazine Point de Vue. One photo can be seen on the cover, one inside:

Louis became a father at 19 and a half - Gabriel was born on 12 March and Louis turned 20 on 3 August.

Prince Gabriel gave an interview to Luxemburger Wort where he revealed: "Luxembourg will always be my home".
Unfortunately the interview is behind a paywall.

Prince Louis gave an interview to French radio “AirZen”, where he talked about dyslexia.
The Prince also spoke about his experience with this learning difficulty: how he lived with it and how he transformed it into strength and struggle.

Prince Louis attended the opening of the international training course of "Aikibudo & Katori Shinto Ryu" yesterday, September 29:

Patron of the Luxembourg Martial Arts Federation (FLAM), Prince Louis participated this Saturday in the Martial Arts Night at the René Hartmann Sports Centre in Dudelange.

After he could not stay anymore as Manager at the Sirgue Mediation , he created a Mediation Service himself. I don't konw if it works ?
Now he is in the Foundation of the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess?

After he could not stay anymore as Manager at the Sirgue Mediation , he created a Mediation Service himself. I don't konw if it works ?
Now he is in the Foundation of the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess?
Just looked up the homepage of the GDC, but they don't do updates concerning their children. However the mediation firm "Sibe" in Paris is still listed. Louis founded the firm together with M. Sirgue Pierre-Archibald, who I think is a brother of Scarlet. It is not identical with the law firm that Scarlet has established.
Sometimes you can look up in the internet how a firm is working or if it has been dissolved, but I didn't find any info about it. I guess the firm is still existing but cannot imagine that it is really succesful. Louis, after all, is a member of a very rich royal family. Whatever he does or doesn't succeed in the family will always provide for him and definetely not publish any failures.

Prince Gabriel addressed Members of Parliament today after receiving praise for his work with charities over the past decade.

Interesting. I saw that too and I found it a bit strange that both sons read their speach from their mobile. And I am asking myself for what did they get this award?
Both are still in an expensive boarding school in GB, 18 and 17 years old. I really dont knwo what those boys have done in the past in terms of helping underprivileged people etc., to get an award?

The "Parliamentary Society" is one of those numerous private initiatives under the label "doing good things for arts, sports". So dont get impressed that they are speaking in UK parliament. There are many other private initiatives who can speak there. The NHS for instance.

But if you closely look into it, it is just a bunch of people who want to be important, and at the same time selling their stuff, arts, fashion .

It is all her narcissistic mother's doing and I am really sorry that Louis as father doesn't care more about his sons and trying to prevent that those really nice boys are under the total influence of their exaggerating and narcissistic mother.
If you look at Tessy's Instagram you will see that she is presenting herself as a designer of clothes, a childrens book author (bestselling, which is not true at all), a business woman, entrepreneur, getting all kinds of silly and unimportant awards for peace, doing social works and what not!

There must be a whole scene of such people who just celebrate themselves with galas and dinners and presenting each attendant an award, like recently at the "Creative Women Society" in Dubai". Every single woman that attended got an award, a cheap little plastic thing, for what? Because they have a job and doing their job. They don't change the world, they don't prevent wars or going into poor areas and help people to get a better life.
They are just celebrating themselves with dinners and galas and expensive clothes.
It makes me so furious that those people get attention. I know that galas like the Red Cross Ball and other charity events are important for attracting rich people who will donate.
Fine with me what the Monaco family does in that field.
But see the difference.
Sorry for that long sermon, but it has really made me mad for a long time and just had to write this.
I hadn't know about that before I worked myself off about Tessy. Don't ever believe anything she is posting. This woman cannot get enough of attention and is using everything to get it. But all of it under the pretence of being important and there for the underprivileged and poor. But it is just word salad she is preaching. No wonder she was kicked out of Professors Without Borders, because that is a NGO which really is working.
I cannot think of any ex royal member who is still making such a fuss about her children. She is married again, has a small child and still running around in the world and trying to be important. This is just sick IMO

Here is a link to the "Parliament Society"

I am not saying that this NGO doesn't have good issues on their agenda, but all of what I have seen and read about what they really do has disappointed me. That is the reason why I am suspicious.

At their Divorce settlement was it said the Grand Ducal Family will pay their 2 grandsons College and that Tessy could keeep the House until they left . ?

At their Divorce settlement was it said the Grand Ducal Family will pay their 2 grandsons College and that Tessy could keeep the House until they left . ?
Exactly, that was the arrangement after the divorce. As both sons are at an expensive boarding school in Dorset, GB, the GDC decided that Tessy and even if she remarried (which she did, as we know) can keep the house in Kensington, London, as long as the youngest son, Noah, has had his first college degree. That would be in about 5 or 6 years if he finishes school at 18 and might even have a "gap year".

So Tessy can use the house whenever she wants and take new husband and child to go there. I think it is quite generous. They are mostly using the London house when there are term vacations, like now until November 2nd.
And she is using it, not only in private for meeting and spending time with her sons, but refreshing her London connections, taking her new husband plus son to stay there.

Well, she can do that, that is the deal.
She is desperately trying to get important in Switzerland, but that is not easy at all. There is no Swiss celebrity scene as there is in London. Rich Swiss People keep to themselves and have their own circles. There is no royalty or ex royalty party scene. That might be the reason why Tessy is so hungry about spending time in London whenever she can.

We will see what happens. Gabriel recently said in an interview that after finishing high school next year he woul like to take a gap year in Australia. But he also mentioned that he is not sure about it, because his mother always wants to know where he is and what he is doing. He expressed that very carefully, but you read between the lines.
I feel sorry for those boys, they both seem to be really nice young men. I only wish that their mother's manipulation would not affect them so much, and that the GDR family especially Louis would have more and better influence on them.

They have been generous because at that time Tessy knew all about the Grand Duchess .

Back
Top Bottom