Prince Hamzah Bin Al Hussein relinquishes his title as "Prince": April 3,2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello bebita. I don't know if the house/garden are bugged, but I do know that Queen Noor, a few months after the arrests happened, tweeted a couple of comments that her and her grandkids (namely Princess Haya bint Hamzah) had their phones bugged. I think she maybe alluded to the fact that they found that Pegasus software had been put on their phones.

I strongly suspect that all of the family is under surveillance.

If you follow social media (esp. Instagram) you will see many photos and videos of the children with Hamzah, the kids playing sports, attending school etc. So very hopefully they are living an *almost* normal life. It's not clear if they still live at the palace with Hamzah or not. I have heard rumours on some websites (ONLY rumours/gossip, I cannot say if true) that they no longer do live at the palace with him.

And finally, my impression is that he will only be released IF the King decides he can be released. And that the King had given him a few chances and made a "final decision" to detain him indefinitely. The impression we all have is Hamzah is under house arrest for the rest of his life, unless he and the King are reconciled. (And my gut says neither in inclined towards a reconciliation).
Yeah i remember reading her tweet about iphone. For life? wow, i thought it would be 1-3 years max. I think it shouldn't be longer than that cause otherwise it will really affect him mentally.

Hello bebita. I don't know if the house/garden are bugged, but I do know that Queen Noor, a few months after the arrests happened, tweeted a couple of comments that her and her grandkids (namely Princess Haya bint Hamzah) had their phones bugged. I think she maybe alluded to the fact that they found that Pegasus software had been put on their phones.

I strongly suspect that all of the family is under surveillance.

If you follow social media (esp. Instagram) you will see many photos and videos of the children with Hamzah, the kids playing sports, attending school etc. So very hopefully they are living an *almost* normal life. It's not clear if they still live at the palace with Hamzah or not. I have heard rumours on some websites (ONLY rumours/gossip, I cannot say if true) that they no longer do live at the palace with him.

And finally, my impression is that he will only be released IF the King decides he can be released. And that the King had given him a few chances and made a "final decision" to detain him indefinitely. The impression we all have is Hamzah is under house arrest for the rest of his life, unless he and the King are reconciled. (And my gut says neither in inclined towards a reconciliation).
Hello, from a reliable source in addition to Instagram. The prince lives with his family and they lives a normal life. Only he is under house arrest. In the beginning there were restrictions on his family but now the situation is normal. There were also, and I believe, still attempts to infiltrate and follow the prince and his wife

I feel sorry for the former queen, Noor, that as a mother she has a son in custody. But he conspired against the head of state, his older brother the king of Jordan. and had he been successful it would have brought over more instability to the area after all the years the king and his wife Rania have work on to keep the peace with surrounding countries.

If the king releases his brother, this could happen again because he has supporters that want to remove the king or even the monarchy. And Noor did try herself to prevent her stepson from king Hussein's previous marriage to take over when the king was alive. I don't trust her either.

Back
Top Bottom