Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 4: Dec. 2009 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary of a Q&A in Billed Bladet #35, 2010.
Where a Lisbeth Rokkedahl ask why Isabella is only a komtesse (*), when her brother and cousins (fætre), Nikolai and Felix are all Counts of Montpezat.

Jon Bloch Skipper explains that Bella's title isn't less than that of her brother and cousins. It's just that a woman do not become countess unless she is married to a count or is bestowed the title personally, like Countess Alexandra. That title is however honorary.
The title of count is hereditry and since Christian, Nikolai and Felix fathers are both Counts of Montpezat, their sons automatically become counts as well.

Both Mary and our Marie are Countess of Montpezat, because their husbands are counts. That title is not used daily, because the titles of Crown Princess and Princess are higher.

- So Isabella's title is: Princess to Denmark, Komtesse of Montpezat. To Denmark because she is in the line of succession. The Marie in contrast is: Princess of Denmark, Countess of Montpezat.

(*) Komtesse = the unmarried daughter of a count.

Summary of a Q&A in Billed Bladet #35, 2010.
Where a Lisbeth Rokkedahl ask why Isabella is only a komtesse (*), when her brother and cousins (fætre), Nikolai and Felix are all Counts of Montpezat.

Jon Bloch Skipper explains that Bella's title isn't less than that of her brother and cousins. It's just that a woman do not become countess unless she is married to a count or is bestowed the title personally, like Countess Alexandra. That title is however honorary.
The title of count is hereditry and since Christian, Nikolai and Felix fathers are both Counts of Montpezat, their sons automatically become counts as well.

Both Mary and our Marie are Countess of Montpezat, because their husbands are counts. That title is not used daily, because the titles of Crown Princess and Princess are higher.

- So Isabella's title is: Princess to Denmark, Komtesse of Montpezat. To Denmark because she is in the line of succession. The Marie in contrast is: Princess of Denmark, Countess of Montpezat.

(*) Komtesse = the unmarried daughter of a count.

Is that from the newest (this weeks) Billedbladet?

It is so hard to believe so much time has passed and this future King is going to be five years old. He is so precious.

I hope they release new pictures of Prince Christian for his half decade. Can't believe he will be 5!

Those are great photos of the birthday boy. I was also expecting the pictures to be released tomorrow. Isabella's birthday pictures were also in black and white. I wish they'd have been colour.

Shame there isn't one of the entire family together.

Why black and white? The pictures look a bit depressing to me. Both children are quite chubby.

I actually like the black and white photos. But I am sure that is more of a personal preference. I also dont' think the children are chubby, but thats just me.

OK, tell me please, for you that are familiar with the CP baby pictures, pictures of him at about this age who do the kids look like? I cannot tell at all. I just know they are cute as can be.

I think you can see for sure now, that Christian is a mini-Mary and Isabella is a mini-Fred ;)

Christian looks a lot like Mary as of this age, and Isabella is a lot like Fred in terms of looks.

So, they both have a mini me...lol Thank you both!

The photos may be black and white but the fact that they are happy children shine through!:) Prince Christian looks like a thoroughly happy boy who is enjoying life! Long may that continue!
Many happy returns on your 5th birthday, little prince!:):flowers:

Don't get me wrong, I love black and white photos. It can look highly artistic. But those pictures look just dull and cold in my opinion. :sad:

oh my goodness! how adorable are they?!! it's always so great to see pictures of christian and isabella!

oh my goodness! how adorable are they?!! it's always so great to see pictures of christian and isabella!

They are so cute!

Christian looks so much like Mary, and Isabella looks like the Queen. Both so happy children...it's so nice to see

wow, love the photos!done by them i am sure, so natural, thank you so much! they look so happy!

They are both adorable. I love these pics in black and white. Hard to believe Christian is five!

adorable pictures! In those pictures he looks a little bit like Prince Felix

Love the pictures & love how they focus on Christian and not the whole family, after all its his big day. Nice to see one of him with little sister. Im not sure if I like the black & white effect, i find them a bit too dark but nice for a change I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom