Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 1: October 2004-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joumana said:
Or maybe they have problems last months and they don't eat a lot as before.:rolleyes:

Just having a child can alter one's schedule significantly so perhaps that's the reason but they do look wonderful. I think they are a cute couple and P Rym has been sporting some great outfits recently.:)

King of Jordan arrives in Kuwait

King Abdullah II is accompanied by a high-rank delegation that groups Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein, King Abdullah's Office Director Dr. Basem Awadhallah, the King's Special Advisor Farouq Al-Qasrawi, intelligence chief Major General Mohammed Al-Thahabi, Jordan's Ambassador to Kuwait Jumaa Al-Abadi, and a number of senior officials in the Jordanian government

http://www.kuna.net.kw/home/story.aspx?Language=en&DSNO=889744

I am getting tired of this line of discussion, too.

My fellow co-Moderator, Zonk1189, has made two previous warnings in this thread already, on August 2 and again on August 7, regarding the endless speculation of Prince Ali's upbringing without the validation of proper sources.

But apparently members participating in this thread chose not to heed Zonk1189's warnings and ploughed ahead with the current line of discussion that has now ruffled some feathers.

As this is now a third warning, I am closing this thread. Until members can learn that moderator's warnings are not optional, a new thread will not be opened. Any attempts to open a new thread on Prince Ali and his family will be closed, and members attempting to do this will face disciplinary action.

Alexandria
Jordanian Forum Moderator
Royal Forums Administrator

Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family: Current Events 2: August 2006-

Welcome to Part 15 of Current News and Pictures of Prince Ali, Princess Rym and their Family.

The previous, prematurely closed thread can be found here.

Some general reminders:
Our Posting Rules & Guidelines can be found here.

Only current images can be attached directly to the forum, as ber our Attachment Policy (post 5 from the above link). Old images must be re-hosted via another source such as ImageShack, Tiny Pic, Photobucket,etc.

Please remember to cite sources for all images and articles, as stated in our Copyright Policy (posts 6 and 7 from the above link). Failure to cite sources can result in either TRF or the member posting the picture(s) being sued.

Only 20% of articles can be posted, followed by a link to the rest of the article. This usually means the headline, dek, the byline and the first paragraph of the article.

Absolutely no discussion of politics or religion is permitted.

Remember to be respectful of each other and of the subject in discussion. You may disagree with each other but there are polite manners to express such disagreement that do not involve curse words or derogatory comments or comments that attack other members or the royals being discussed.

A note about the previous thread: Part 14 was prematurely closed because members did not heed the warnings of the Jordanian moderators regarding speculation. It is fine to discuss Prince Ali's childhood but provide sources for your comments. For example, it is one thing to say "Prince Ali was lonely in his childhood because his mom died when he was young and his dad re-married and had other kids," but back it up with sources from Ali himself, family, friends or official biographers who say that Ali's childhood was lonely. Don't just say "I think Ali's childhood was lonely because his mom died when he was young and his dad re-married and had other kids." That is speculation and as per our "no speculation or gossip" policy, such a comment is unacceptable.

Posts made in this thread which violate any of our Posting Rules & Guidelines will be deleted immediately without notice to the member. Members will also face disciplinary action if they violate any of the Posting Rules & Guidelines. Repeated violations or disregard for warnings by moderators will result in the entire thread being closed -- again.

Alexandria & Zonk1189
Jordanian Forum Moderators

unfortunately they lost 1\2 , PA looked sad at the game , they were really disappointed what they need PA give them everything , all the support i really feel sorry for him :neutral:

PA and PR and PHAYA
he is teh cutest prince on the planet :king:
i love how PA stands between his sis and wife :ROFLMAO:

Jordan's Prince Ali (R) and his sister Princess Haya cheer their national soccer team during their Asian Cup qualifying soccer match against the United Arab Emirates in Amman August 16, 2006. REUTERS/Ali Jarekji (JORDAN)

haya gained weight :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
suria said:
Haya gained weight :ermm:

and Rym loosed it:)

Thank you very very much for posting the pictures. I really enjoy it.

Awww...cute pictures. It's nice to see Ali surrounded by two of the most important ladies in his life. Too bad the other little lady wasn't pictured.

sommone said:
Awww...cute pictures. It's nice to see Ali surrounded by two of the most important ladies in his life. Too bad the other little lady wasn't pictured.

I was wondering, does anyone know what his daughter looks like and why he doesn't bring her to these things? I mean this was for fun right? Just wondering. Thanks.:huh:

Actually, I agree, she is still too young to be at sporting events. Honestly, I was only commenting on her not being apart of the family picture so to speak. No one knows at this point what the princess looks like, but as it has been stated previously, there probably will be photos of her once she gets a little older. Not everyone, including royals, like having their children showcased for the public to see immediately. I'm hoping my comment doesn't start up a whole conversation as to why there aren't any photos because that is really what I was not intending to do.

I don't think there'll be alot of pictures, it's only a short visit. There'll be a few obviously but from what I've read it's mainly closed door meetings.

suria said:
haya gained weight :ermm:

yes, Hayah gained lots of weight, it's a pity ,she's so beautiful. It's amazing to see Ali and Hayah are so close to each other, I have never seen Hamzah or Hashim alone with 1 of their sis, Iman and Raiyah, I mean a pic of them, that puzzles me, it's sad, they grew up together, at least with Iman who's older than Raiyah. So, I love watching Ali and Hayah's love for each other.

I like those pics of PA and his sister, very cute! I agree with you about Princess Haya...

Important reminder!

The Jordanian Forum Moderating Team will be using its discretion to edit and/or delete the following types of posts:
  • All irrelevant and empty posts that are not deemed current current news and contribute nothing to a discussion (ex. Prince Ali is sooooo cute! He’s the best father in the world! He misses his mom etc)
  • Personal conversations and comments that do not belong in the thread and can easily be carried on via private messages.
  • Endless posts speculating about the whereabouts of Prince Ali (ex. Is he going to London with King Abdullah? Why aren’t there any pictures of him? When will he be on the news? etc)
  • Any childish or immature posts (ex. Why don’t you call his grandmother, his office? etc)
The Jordanian Moderating Team realizes that certain members who participate in the Prince Ali and Princess Rym thread continue to show a disregard for moderator warnings, make childish comments that are off-topic, derail the thread, and inevitably lead to trouble. This is exactly the sort of behaviour which caused the previous two Prince Ali threads to be closed prematurely and which is why we will no longer let a few members’ inability to behave in a mature fashion ruin the thread for everyone else.

Finally, please remember that quality is better than quantity; because of Prince Ali and his family’s rather low-profile, this thread tends to remain quiet, as it should be when there is no real current news to report, therefore there is no need to fill it with inane chatter and empty comments and discussions.

Thank you all for your co-operation

Royal Family of Jordan Moderating Team
Avalon, Humera, Zonk

Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum arrives in Aqaba

Prince Ali receives Sheik Mohammed. PETRA

Image Gallery

Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum arrives in Aqaba

Prince Ali receives Sheik Mohammed. PETRA

Image Gallery
wow great photos ... Ali and Haya are so much a like.. they are so cute together :wub:
i like how they are wearing exactly the same thing they are so sweet. i think Ali is the one who is following his sister.
hope to see them together all the time :flowers:
Ali is losing weight .,.

Prince Ali with princess Haya and Sheikh mohammad and his kids.

Image Gallery

very nice photo thank you very much

Ali's cloths look so old ... :ermm:

suria said:
wow great photos ... Ali and Haya are so much a like.. they are so cute together :wub:

i like how they are wearing exactly the same thing they are so sweet. i think Ali is the one who is following his sister.

hope to see them together all the time :flowers:

Ali is losing weight .,.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii every body, welcome back iloveabujalilah :cool:

u are right ali and haya are so much like each other I like them so much , :wub: u know what yah Ali is wearing something looks old
:ohmy:

Last edited:
Prince Ali's news

Tomorrow PAli will patronage the honoring party for the Young team as they qualified to the young world cup 2007 in Canada
can't wait to see him on TV :clap:

Joumana said:
Finally I found a Picture of our lovely princess Rym. I want to share it with you. Enjoy it...

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=museum4ne4.jpg

its really lovely picture ... the good thing about it that she is wearing a small scarf :ROFLMAO:

PA honoring the football team ....

http://addustour.com/PDF_Daily/2006_12/12_15306_3_31.pdf

King Departs for Oman

His Majesty King Abdullah II left Amman for Muscat on a two-day private visit to Oman during which he will hold talks with Sultan Qaboos Bin Saeed of Oman on bilateral ties and developments in the region.

His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein was sworn in as Regent in the presence of cabinet ministers.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Dec/14/26000.htm

Prince Ali turns 31

AMMAN (JT) — HRH Prince Ali turned 31 on Saturday. The Prince was born on December 23, 1975 in Amman to His Majesty the late King Hussein and Her Majesty the late Queen Alia.
After completing his early education in Jordan and Britain, the Prince graduated from the Salisbury School in Connecticut in 1993. Jordan Times

King Leaves to Abu Dhabi

January 15 - His Majesty is accompanied by HRH Prince Ali Ben Al Hussein, chief of the Royal Court Salem Al Turk, director of the King’s office Bassem Awad Allah and director of the Intelligence Department Mohammad Dhabi.

http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2007/Jan/15/24000.htm

January 25 - His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, the Regent, met at the Royal Court on Thursday, with Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of Central Africa, Lieutenant General Anthony Gambi.

Talks during the meeting covered bilateral cooperation and ways of developing them in all fields.

photo:
http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2007/Jan/25/18619I.jpg

Russian President Accorded an Official Reception at Basman Palace

Feburary 13 - The Russian President was also received by His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, the prime minister, Royal Court chief, director of the King’s Office, the King’s special advisor, a number of ministers and high ranking military and civil officials.

News
</STRONG>

photo from Yahoo
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070213/capt.mosb11102131310.russia_jordan_mosb111.jpg?

The jordan times news paper

Al-Rai
AMMAN (JT) — Jordan celebrated its sporting heroes of 2006 on Tuesday in style with the presentation of the Black Iris Sports Media Awards, according to a statement from the Jordan Olympic Committee (JOC).
Sponsored by Fastlink and organised by the JOC under the patronage of its president, HRH Prince Feisal, a total of six Black Iris Awards were presented — the most sought after honour for the Kingdom’s sporting superstars. The event was also attended by HRH Prince Raad, president of the Jordan Paralympic Federation, and HRH Prince Ali, president of the Jordan Football Federation

Last edited:
King Departs for Saudi Arabia

His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein was sworn in as regent in the presence of cabinet ministers.

News

Royal Commission for Movies Establishes Audio-Visual Center

http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2007/Feb/26/141I.jpg
http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2007/Feb/26/142I.jpg

King Starts Visit to UK, United States

His Majesty King Abdullah II left Amman on a several-day working visit to the United Kingdom and the United States.

The King is expected to meet with the British Prime Minister Tony Blair on Wednesday, after which he will depart for the United States.

His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein was sworn in as regent in the presence of cabinet ministers.
News
Photo
http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2007/Feb/27/171I.jpg

Regent Receives Waldner

March 1, 2007 - His Royal Highness Prince Ali Ben Al Hussein, the Regent, received the European Commissioner for Foreign Affairs Neighborhood Policy Benita Ferero Waldner who is visiting Jordan within a tour in the region

News

he is really working this week :rolleyes:

His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein was worn in as Regent in the presence of cabinet Ministers. :flowers:

News

Prince Ali hands over Jordan flag to Mustafa Salameh to hoist it on Everest

Amman, March 21(Petra) HRH Prince Ali Ben Al Hussein handed over Jordan's flag to Jordanian climber Mustafa Salameh to hoist it on Everest Mountain, which considered the highest mountain in the world.

King Departs For Saudi Arabia

His Majesty King Abdullah II on Tuesday, departed for Saudi Arabia to participate in the Arab Summit, which will start in Riyadh on Wednesday

HRH Prince Ali Ben Al Hussein was sworn in as argent in the presence of cabinet ministers.

News
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2007/Mar/27/953I.htm

i used to watch the Arab summits to see him now its has no meaning , no critical decisions and no Ali :sad:

March 29 - His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, the Regent, met today with Crown Princess of Sweden Victoria and the accompanying delegation, currently on a tour to the region.

The regent reviewed the current situation in the region, mainly efforts exerted to achieve peace and stability, as well as relations between the two countries.
News

it seems that PAli is a very good friemd to princess victoria.

photos:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/alimervat3/1112I.jpg
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/alimervat3/1111I.jpg

Yes prince Ali has a good relationship with princess Victoria.

I have a lot of respect for her outfit. She 's respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom