Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events Part 34: February 2022 - September 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article didn't state it ,but I wonder which of his ancestors is buried at Ollioules?

Next week HSH will be in Ireland to honour his mothers ancestry.

:previous:

It's Charles Grimaldi - the Bishop of Rodez, who was buried there in 1770.

Today, March 13, Prince Albert attended the presentation of the last two stages of the Tour de France 2024, in Nice, France:

** gtresnews gallery **

As part of the Monaco Ocean Week Prince Albert attended the launch of the ReOcean Fund yesterday, March 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

He is a truly hard working Prince and yet he finds time to spend with his family. He is someone to be admired.

Prince Albert opened the 14th edition of the Monaco Blue Initiative today, March 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

On pic # 2 I just noticed the marine theme above the palace door behind the group. I think this was the place set up by Prince Rainier for his friend, the legendary ocean explorer Jaques Cousteau, to work in Monaco.

Yesterday, March 30, Prince Albert attended the final of the Superyacht Chef Competition at the Yacht Club of Monaco:

** Pic **

The lady in green, on the left of the picture, is like a body double for Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden. For a moment I thought how fast she travelled so fast from Georgia to Monaco!

:previous:

You're most welcome :flowers:

Yesterday, April 3, Prince Albert participated in the 2nd Olympians Clean Up day:

** instagram gallery **

And he attended the opening of Jean-Pierre Rives' exhibition at the Prince's Car Collection:

** instagram gallery ** instagram post **

Last edited:
Prince Albert as Patron of Peace and Sport has sent a message for the 10 years of the International Day of Sport for Development and Peace:

From Tennis TV footage, HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco has arrived at Monte Carlo Masters (Mens Tennis) though I'm not quite sure which match is he going to attend.
Tennis TV@TennisTV
[Cue Men in Black theme song]
Great to have you here today, HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco ?
#RolexMonteCarloMasters
8:30 PM · Apr 11, 2023·6,494 Views​

On April 14 Prince Albert attended the charity event "Rewild The Planet" at the Yacht Club of Monaco:

** Pic **

Yesterday, April 18, Prince Albert attended the inauguration of the new accident and emergency department of the Princess Grace Hospital:

** instagram gallery **

Yesterday, April 20, Prince Albert inaugurated the exhibition "Monaco-Dolceacqua 500" by artist Julien Spiewak at the Princely Palace:

** instagram gallery **

Today, April 30, Prince Albert attended the 160th anniversary of the Battle of Camerone in Aubagne, France:

** Pic **

Today, May 3, Prince Albert attended the departure of explorer Mike Horn for his world expedition "What's Left":

** Pic **

Yesterday, May 4, Prince Albert visited the renovated Fort du Cap Martin:

Yesterday evening, May 9, Prince Albert attended the charity dinner "The country of 4 worlds - Ecuador in Monaco":

** Pic **

This evening, May 10, Albert watched the Turkish Airlines Euroleague match 5 between Monaco and Maccabi Tel-Aviv at Salle Gaston Medecin in Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Today, May 14, Prince Albert watched the Ligue 1 Uber Eats match between Monaco and Lille in Monaco:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom