Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Current Events 1 : July 2007 - Oct.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's going to look good: sleeping your way into the olympic team... I already have misgivings about the very close relation between active athlete/IOC member. IMO that doesn't look squeaky clean. Even if it is only the appearance. Albert has his finger in more sport commitees than I care to think about and since the Putin holiday he has the reputation of being bribable. (True or not, I don't know.) He doesn't need more of those stories or his reputation will be even more damaged. And with their close relationship, both Charlene and Albert have appearances working against them. Besides, the SA team has enough troubles as it is, they don't need more.

Well, imho, I think the only appearances Charlene really cares about would be for herself in pictures right next to or near Caro or Step or Albert (or anybody of the princely family) in as many places as possible, as often as she can manage it. I am disappointed that she went from talking so much about wanting so much for everybody to respect her "career in swimming" and give her some space so she could push for some kind of final competition in Beiijing (I doubt if that will happen - but who knows?), to now wanting to fight AIDS in Monaco (trying to grab onto Steph and Steph's causes, imo), or earlier saying she wanted to work in sports promotion or helping underpriviledged children or taking pictures with cars or clothes or doing whatever else the weather may blow her way while she's trying to hang on to good times with Albert and the rest of his jet setting crowd. Still, good luck to her, she seems to have been making a real go of it.

She may be a nice person, but I don't understand it - except for the part (my own opinion actually) that she has no good reason to leave Monaco since she's there and gotten comfortable in the surroundings. I don't get it how she could say in any interview that she does not know where the relationship with him is headed when Albert has said about a thousand times very publically for the record over and over again that he has no intention of marrying anyone. Maybe she thinks he was could not have been talking about her? Only time woman do that, imo, is when they just do not want to deal with the idea that the guy does not want to be in a serious committed relationship with her. But who knows? I don't, that's for sure.

What's the deal with PA and Putin? Is there a thread for it?

Last edited:
Albert need to stay away from Putin, but on Albert and Charlene time will tell.

I'm sorry but this does not look like CW busy training to compete in Beijing to me (or maybe I've gone crazy and cannot recognize it)
http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/23839/2002487908846608779_rs.jpg
I thought CW would be deep in training by now, seeing that the Olympics is 1 yr away and she still needs to qualify for the SA olympic team.
Maybe she practice in her spare time? I guess all the galas and parties and appearances is actually therapy for her 'injuries':lol:
I need to sign up for her doctor...
IF she was training, she could perhaps qualify for the SA O team on september 22th-24th Domestic Competition Mr Price Seagulls Winter Champs swim Kwazulu-Natal Durban Kings Park Pool :lol:I'm still waiting Miss W splashy return.:D
I said on the Red Forum that SA team has a lot of troubles... well she's perhaps training in Monaco's harbour!!! not far from her new house, the palace.:ROFLMAO:

Maybe Charlene finish party and start training. Just wait and see.

IF she was training, she could perhaps qualify for the SA O team on september 22th-24th Domestic Competition Mr Price Seagulls Winter Champs swim Kwazulu-Natal Durban Kings Park Pool :lol:I'm still waiting Miss W splashy return.:D
I said on the Red Forum that SA team has a lot of troubles... well she's perhaps training in Monaco's harbour!!! not far from her new house, the palace.:ROFLMAO:

yeah, right - she's probably too busy whining at Albert about how the media take bad pics of her all the time so she can get more glamour shots made of herself (Caro and Steph have glamour shots, so why can't she get some too?). Now she is quite busy finding ways to put herself - all by accident, of course into the company of Caroline (imo). I think those pictures of CW sitting in Caroline's car show how boorish she really is. Again, it's just my own opinion but that's what I think.

IMO, she's had lots of time to qualify for the SA Oteam. Maybe she's just trying to hang out until the last minute so that she can see the best qualifying time and hope she can beat it - you know, why swim or practice more than necessary? If the best qualifying time has not happened yet, then maybe she figures she has time to sit back and watch (party) until it happens. Hope for a really easy goal, if so then she would try to coast in on that. If not, then she'll swim once in a easy meet where she know she might win something because she'd be swimming against juniors. All the serious athletes will have gotten their accolades and gone forward, leaving her in their dust.

Then she'll be sitting at some party in MC taking more pictures and saying how she wants to promote something or contribute to solving some of the world's big problems by doing charity work and whining about not having made it to the Games because of long standing aches and pains. this is my opinion.

yeah. sure. right. what a joke.

Last edited:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e81/smutlow/YOUCharl_Alb.jpg
Source: YOU Magazine 20 September 2007
By: Jane Vorster & Este Langeveldt
Photo: (No direct credit for the photo they do list the following agencies): Inpra; Elite; Pan Media; Wenn/Zoom; Gallo Images/getty Images; AP Photo/Michel Spingler/Picturenet; Magazine Features; AFP/Gallo Images

Just a short article in the Have You Heard section of the magazine (Gossip section). It mentions their weekend trip to Paris and Rugby World Cup and that they appeared to cut their weekend trip short.

I usually take these small articles with a pinch of salt but I hadn't seen the photos before so I thought they might be of interest.

If they had a spat then it's bye-bye Charlene.

Stellad

The suspense is killing me. All week long, Prince Albert has been attending the events of the Monaco Yacht Week. Don't you think we should have seen Charlene with him by now? There is a photo of him at an award presentation in which he is wearing a tuxedo and maybe I am reading too much into this, but he looks sad. Since he is with Charlene, he has seemed very happy. Only time will tell and more photos of course.

If they had a spat then it's bye-bye Charlene.

Stellad

Don't bet on it. She's not going anywhere except in a little circle.

Where would she go anyway, she has no job or money - why would she ever leave?

Last edited:
lilia you are right she is not going anywhere,she have come so far and she very close to getting the ring. all she have to do now is to get him back again,that should be very else.

Don't bet on it. She's not going anywhere except in a little circle.

Where would she go anyway, she has no job or money - why would she ever leave?

Exactly! Unless Albert is the one to call it quits she will stay and stay and stay she is on a mission to get the tiara and she will not leave unless forced to at this point. In Bunte she gave her address as the palace. Albert is the only one now to tell her it's over and leave and I don't think he will do that. He will let her stay until she finally has the ring or finally years from now realizes that he's not going to marry her either way this is just what they said- a tiff and nothing more.

Maybe she went back to South Africa. I don't believe in her training, I think she quit swimming, but she still has friends, family in SA. Her whole life is mostly conected to this country, so it might be possible that she is spending time in SA when we don't see her with Albert.

the are already new people of them at belgapicture.com check it out she had a new hair cut,and i dont really like the dress but the are back together again.

Very nice photos of Charlene and Prince Albert. Charlene looks good with the shorter haircut (IMO her hair is too fine and wispy to be kept in a long style)

Well it certainly doesn't seem that they had a very serious disagreement as they look perfectly happy together.

Have any of his previous girlfriends attended so many events or been so high profile?

As usual I will just wait and see what happens. :)

the are already new people of them at belgapicture.com check it out she had a new hair cut,and i dont really like the dress but the are back together again.

Hi,

Do you think you can post that picture? I don't have the required access info for that site. Many thanks.

Have any of his previous girlfriends attended so many events or been so high profile?

Not as far as I know, but I'm pretty sure when Prince Rainier was alive Albert had much less freedom in his public behaviour.

Well, I am glad the suspension is over. Charlene and Albert are still together attending this event and I am relieved that he is not going to be out and about once more. Charlene looks very pretty with her new hair style and they seem happy. Good for them.

Lovely. The new haircut suits her well since she has fine, limpy hair. I wish she wears something other than strapless necklines.

I agree with you, she looks nice with the new hairdo and I hope she will wear soon some different type of dress.:flowers:
She has a beautiful body and I am sure that she will look great also with other kind of dress.

Lovely. The new haircut suits her well since she has fine, limpy hair. I wish she wears something other than strapless necklines.

It is the new bob that hollywood is doing. Sharon Stone and Ellen Barkin have it too. I guess she wants to be more movie star like.

Great new pics, it's interesting what a difference a little haircut can
make, Charlene looks more self-confident with it and she shows more
of the woman than of the girl Charlene ;):) That's nice, as well
as the fact that they attended an event together again :flowers:

I try to see the pix with the new hair at the two sites mentioned but to no avail, could somebody write a valid link to see her at last ?
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom