Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 4 (Aug. 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you are talking about. Well, the fourth photo is great!:lol::lol::lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is one of the best photo session!:lol:

I am reading th book Rainier and Grace and Caroline was quoted as saying. " If I was too much of a presecence it would be ghastly for Alberts wife"

Charlene being a honorary president of a society in Monaco.

I maybe reading into too much of the currets events of the Grimaldis but in these vacation pics Albert looks like he is in love.
Plus the back seat that Caroline has taken from events of late.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am reading th book Rainier and Grace and Caroline was quoted as saying. " If I was too much of a presecence it would be ghastly for Alberts wife"

Charlene being a honorary president of a society in Monaco.

I maybe reading into too much of the currets events of the Grimaldis but in these vacation pics Albert looks like he is in love.
Plus the back seat that Caroline has taken from events of late.

I have to respectfully disagree. First of all, I could show you quite a few shots of Albert doing the same thing over the years in these photos with many different women. I could line them up next to the ones with Charlene and you would see clearly what I mean. I think the photos in St. Tropez are staged. Why? Because most public figures when they have a little free time with the one they love, go to an out of the way location (which given his connections, he could easily do) and enjoy each other's company not walk in the most public of all beaches in the Riviera; a known hangout for photographers.

As for Caroline, yes she has stepped back, BUT her children have stepped forward this year. It is the first year I have seen them actively involved in events, not just attending them. Also Albert not more than two weeks ago was quoted as saying no wedding. So believe what you want its JMO.

Pics 26.7.2009

First pics from today:

Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock seen at the 13th
FINA World Championship at Foro Italico Swimming Complex in Rome,
Italy on 26 July 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga gallery **

Last edited:
Prince Albert is so cool, wearing a white hat with a black ribbon on it!!!:previous::lol::lol:
Thank you very much, Iceflower!:flowers:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: You were right PA does look smashing!!

:rose: pic 3 is our fav he seems so cool and relaxed and the polo is a nice touch too! :heartflower:

You are most welcome :flowers:

It's also quite funny to see them both wearing that hat :)
and it's obviously been quite hot around Rome today..

Here are a few additions:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

It's also quite funny to see them both wearing that hat :) and it's obviously been quite hot around Rome today..

Pic 2
If you look in pic 2 you can see someone else wearing the same hat. In pic 1 of the first set neither had one. They must have gotten them while there.

I've noticed that as well, LadyMac, maybe all members
of the Monaco delegation wore it.

Here are two pics of Albert at the prize giving ceremony
later that day:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Regardless of the nature of their relationship, Prince Albert and Charlene do seem to be good friends and that is important. If they have a solid friendship, even if nothing further comes of it, there time together will not have been wasted. They seem very comfortable with each other and just some simple companionship may be all that either of them desire right now.

:monacoflag::monacostandard:

Pics 27.7.2009

As we know that Charlene Wittstock is with him in Rome,
I post the first pics from today in this thread as well,
although Charlene is not pictured yet:

Prince Albert of Monaco chats in the tribune with members
of Monaco's swimming team during the qualifications on July
27, 2009 at the FINA World Swimming Championships in Rome.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: PA looks fabulous!!

:butterfly:that was a well-coordinated outfit and most flattering indeed-y

:globe: Everyone there seemed extremely deee-lighted to have PA there!!

:thistle: In some pics it appears to be quite warm over there, however, PA handled quite beautifully!! :heartflower:

I agree with Bones.
Whatever the PA-CW relationship, it seems to be working, and it's nice to see them together.
PA is looking very relaxed at the moment, whether on official duties or chilling out...

Pics 28.7.2009

Prince Albert II of Monaco arrives with Charlene Wittstock to
attend the Herculis athletics meeting at Louis II stadium in
Monaco, July 28, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Mmm, i think Charlene knows that blue is her colour. She looks really good, same does Albert. Thank for the pics!

Here's a new pic of Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock
driving through the streets of Monaco on August 27.
This summer he loves his strawhat ;)

-------> Pic

How many heads of state, kings, queens, princes or presidents, drive through their own country themselves rather than have a driver? :cool: I love it, and the hat too, it's Prince Al cruisin' the drag with his main squeeze! :lol:. I know King Juan Carlos (another of my favorites) does (or did) ride his motorcycle around by himself but I doubt the Queen ever went along behind him.
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

a cheap car?

I wouldn't categorise it as a cheap car, a small one
is quite practical and I guess it's a environmentally
friendly electric car as Prince Alberts supports this
development in his Principality.

Bones, it's not that unusual, you even see British royals
like the Duke of York or the Countess of Wessex driving
themselves to an official event they have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom