Photo Retrospective of Grimaldi Family - Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More from Laif:

807256603xr.jpg
807256586pl.jpg
807255528ki.jpg
807255503ch.jpg
800575584kr.jpg
807255285ta.jpg
807255271bq.jpg

Soo cute, Caroline taking a pic of her family:

800575406vl.jpg

800573422si.jpg
807255693or.jpg

Just a few more from Laif:

Caroline and Albert playing bullfighting....

807256467re.jpg
807256455nf.jpg
807256440rm.jpg

Praying at Fatma

807256113du.jpg
807256038js.jpg

Thanks for finding that nice site, tbhrc :) Here are some more pics from Laif:

1983:
1zgu58l.jpg
1zgu5om.jpg
1zgu6bp.jpg
1zgu6jd.jpg

Caroline with Grace and Rainier in 1965, 1974 and 1988:

1zgu88y.jpg
1zgu8mv.jpg

(Laif)

Last edited by a moderator:
I made some screencaps from a garden party at the Palace garden in 1986. Caroline who was pregnant then and Steph were laughing about little Andrea. Andrea was quite proud as he was able to drink properly and had to show it to everybody including the camera man :)

34t8kmh.jpg
30jqog5.jpg
34zkcvq.jpg
43r1rae.jpg
2jcvdw2.jpg
2u7vgxi.jpg
2ufbu68.jpg
2jfy846.jpg
2u7ogb6.jpg

(ARD)

Aww that is so cute thanks for the caps Iceflower.

wonderful thread thanks for all the work everybody.

iceflower said:
I made some screencaps from a garden party at the Palace garden in 1986. Caroline who was pregnant then and Steph were laughing about little Andrea. Andrea was quite proud as he was able to drink properly and had to show it to everybody including the camera man :)
(ARD)

I love your screencaps stories, Iceflower!:) Hope there are more to come..:flowers:

This could be photo from family's private garden party too, back in summer of 1957. Princess Grace holding baby Caroline, Prince Rainier with Princess Antoinette's younger daughter Christine Alix, while older Elisabeth Ann is standing, Princess Antoinette, young Swiss nurse, family's priest, and don't know who is that other man.

2llk2ok.jpg

(IDI)

Last edited:
Princess Grace and little Steph on the pages of OGGI mag from 1968 (OGGI/via eBay)

what a charming photos thanks ianna. thanks to everybody i love this thread.

I'm glad you liked the screencaps, Radker and Ianna :)

And Ianna, your pic is wonderful and so rare, thanks a lot!
I think it's not been taken at a normal garden party, but after Christine Alix's first Holy Communion, she wears that special dress and flowers in her hair and there are those two priests..I don't know but that might be possible :)

I agree Iceflower! Flowers in her hair ar so typical sign of it..You're welcome, bbb!:flowers:

Family enjoying their time on new yacht named "Albecaro II". Young Albert proudly showing his Flinstones collection, while Caroline is jumping around in her yellow outfit:flowers:

(GettyImages/H.Conant)

Family portrait with so cute baby Stephanie!:flowers: Probably this one was also taken by H. Conant. (Good Housekeeping/1966)

From a video report about one former Nanny of Caro, Albert and Steph :

Baby Stephanie
mpj1su3.jpg

Caro and Steph ...
mpj2da4.jpg

The three of them....
mpj3og1.jpg

Sweet Steph
mpj6ci3.jpg

In Caro's arms...
mpj8ay3.jpg

The video ( it's at the end of the show)

The nanny talks about the kids...that they sng and played together, that she helped Caro and Albert with their homework and that Stephanie was like a daughter for her....

(SF1)

Thanks a million, michelle!:flowers: These photos are so precious..Great finding!;)

Great pictures Michelle :) I wonder if the nanny interviewed was Maureen King? My favorite pic is the one of the 3 of them dressed up like in the 19th century.

monaco70s said:
Great pictures Michelle :) I wonder if the nanny interviewed was Maureen King? My favorite pic is the one of the 3 of them dressed up like in the 19th century.

I like that pic , too.... but my fav is the one with Steph and Caro lying in bed 'reading' books ....

...the nanny's name is Marcelle Petitjean... she's swiss. :flowers:

Wonderful screencaps, Michelle, thanks a lot for making and sharing them! :) My favourites are the ones of extremely cute baby Steph and the one of Steph and Caro reading books in bed - too funny: the two thumbsuckers nearly look like twins..;)

Beautiful pics. Stephanie was a very pretty baby.:)

Family winter vacation in Switzerland, 1964..Playful Albert:lol: :flowers: (isifa/CameraPress)

The nanny talks about the kids...that they sng and played together, that she helped Caro and Albert with their homework and that Stephanie was like a daughter for her....

(SF1)
It must have been a special time in her life - what a responsibility! I understand she loved Stephanie that much (she was virtually hugging Stephanie in the video, did you see that?) - Steph was (is) very sweet and lovely and cute.

Thank you Michelle for this link!:flowers:

Some clippings of the family in the USA:

(HOLA april 1983)

Private look on family's life 1969

Prince Rainier with children showing his vintage automobiles collection..

(ITN stills)

Private look on family's life 1969

Over looking the Monaco's harbour..

Monaco Grand Prix F1

(ITN stills)

Thanks for posting these fab pictures!!!!!!!!!

What great pics. The family looks very happy together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom