People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also think that Jessica Simpson looks a lot like Maxima

Mette2 said:
Robert Grubb as Crown Prince Philippe.
(For those who might not know: Robert Grubb is an Australian actor who played Doctor Geoffrey Standish in the tv-series The Flying Doctors.)

1, 2, and 5) Robert Grubb

3, 4 and http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=145790
Philippe.

I think it's mainly due to the nose that I think Robert Grubb could play Philippe, but also the smile, and the eyes a bit.

Attachments

• geoff2.jpg
    geoff2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 215
  • Robert.jpg
    Robert.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 963
  • geoffair.jpg
    geoffair.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 250
  • 0000359462-007.jpg
    0000359462-007.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 0000359545-002.jpg
    0000359545-002.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I agree about Nadia Dajani playing Mary and Robert Grubb playing Philippe. It's a little scary how some people can look similar to another person.

Josefine said:
jun5

say

Gwyneth PaTRFow as Crown Princess Mette Marit of Norway
This is i very agree on! Mette-Marits friend Gwynet playing her.

I agree with James Fox as HRH Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh, but also...

Dame Maggie Smith as HM Queen Alexandra or HM Queen Mary
Frances O'Conner as HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
Dame Judy Dench (as we all know) was a wonderful HM Queen Victoria
Dame Julie Andrews as HM Queen Margarete

Micheal J. Fox(Back to the Future) as Frederik of Denmark
michael_j_fox.jpg
frederikpb.jpg

Actress for Princess Letizia

I don't know if anyone watches "Joey" but there is an actress called Madchen Amick who played Joey's girlfriend Sara. She reminds me of Princess Letizia.

Yes, she has been mentioned before as a doppelganger for the Princess of Asturias. Good pick.

Madchen Amick

Dennism said:
Yes, she has been mentioned before as a doppelganger for the Princess of Asturias. Good pick.

Thanks. I have a picture on my computer I just don't know how to add it to my message. Any pointers would be gratefully received. Also if I copie it from Google will I infringe copyright by posting it here?

LadyS said:
Thanks. I have a picture on my computer I just don't know how to add it to my message. Any pointers would be gratefully received. Also if I copie it from Google will I infringe copyright by posting it here?
You can get a hosting account here: http://imageshack.us/, and then link in a post to the image you host there (by clicking on "insert image", the little yellow and grey icon above the typing box). But remember to always credit your picture source (where it originally came from).

sky said:
I also think that Jessica Simpson looks a lot like Maxima

Jessica is much too thin, and young.

I know this is about movie stars but.. If there ever will be a film about Fredrik 8. of Denmark, his great-greatgrandson Crown Prince Haakon of Norway had be a great person too play him! Picture from VG
1063170731.jpg

Last edited:
Binny said:
I can see Judi Dench as Queen Elizabeth..

How about Natalie Portman as Mary Donaldson?

She already played Queen Elizabeth I in Shakespeare in love

Re:

Angela Lansbury as Queen Beatrix. She's a bit taller than Beatrix, but she's got the same jolly face and I think she'd do a really good job.

Italian actress Patrizia Pellegrino as Princess Grace (gossipnews)

...and Ali Macgraw as her daughter Caroline. I know she a bit older than them both, but make-up artists work wonders...:) :D (virgilio)

Last edited:
What about Francesca Neri as Steph? (virgilio)

Actor Carlo verdone as Prince Albert II (virgilio)

Ilary Blasi as Charlotte Casiraghi (virgilio)

Actress Charlize Theron as Princess Grace of Monaco.

Actress Vivien Leigh as Queen Fawzia of Iran.

charlotte has a more natural type of beauty than angelina -- you get the impression that angelina needs more time to fix herself up than charlotte.

but angelina has a better posture and has more innate animalistic appeal than charlotte. charlotte tends to stoop, and because of her horseback-riding, her legs are a little bow-legged. angelina's proportions, her legs, perfect.

Back
Top Bottom