Ottoman Dynasty: House of Osman

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eeh, forgive me for being a little skeptical.
So far you have claimed to be a descendant of no less than five ruling lines.

Considering the intermarriages between the various dynasties over the centuries there must be hundreds like you, scattered all over the world.

(Please do not PM me.)

Ottoman Sultan's Topkapi Palace: http://www.topkapisarayi.gov.tr/

Ottoman Tugra: http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn...notes.com/resimler/tugra/tugra%2520vahdet.jpg

Sultans and wife name
  • Ertugrul Gâzi - Hayme Hatun
  • Osman I. - Mal Hatun (1299-1326)
  • Orhan I. - Nilufer Hatun (1326-1359)
  • Murad Hudavendigar (1359-1389)
  • Yildirim Beyazid - Devlet Hatun (1389-1402)
  • Sultan Celebi Mehmed - Emine Hatun (1403-1421)
  • Murad II - Huma Hatun (1421-1451)
  • Fatih Sultan Mehmed - Mukrime Hatun (1451-1481)
  • Beyazid II. - Gulbahar Hatun (1481-1512)
  • Yavuz Sultan Selim - Hafsa Hatun (1512-1520)
  • Kanuni Sultan Suleyman - Hurrem Sultan (1520-1566)
  • Selim II - Nurbanu Sultan (1566-1574)
  • Murat III - Safiye Hatun (1574-1595)
  • Mehmed III - Handan Sultan (1595-1603)
  • Ahmed I - Kosem Sultan (1603-1617)
  • Mustafa I (1617-1623)
  • Osman II - (1618-1622)
  • Murat IV. (1623-1640)
  • Ibrahim I - Turhan Hatice Sultan (1640-1648)
  • Mehmed IV - Gulnus Sultan (1648-1687)
  • Süleyman II. (1687-1691)
    [*]Ahmed II. (1691-1695)
    [*]Mustafa II - Saliha Valide Sultan, Sehsuvar Valide Sultan (1695-1703)
    [*]Ahmed III - Mihrimah Sultan, Rabia Sermi Sultan (1703-1730)
    [*]Mahmud I. (1730-1754)
    [*]Osman III. (1754-1757)
    [*]Mustafa III - Mihrimah Sultan (1757-1774)
    [*]Abdülhamid I -Ayse Saniye Perver Sultan / Naksidil Valide Sultan (1774-1789)
    [*]Selim III. (1789-1807)
    [*]Mustafa IV. (1807-1808)
    [*]Mahmud II - Bezmialaem Valide Sultan (1808-1839)
    [*]Abdülmecid I - Sevk Efsa Hatun (1839-1861)
    [*]Abdülaziz I. (1861-1876)
    [*]Murat V. (1876)
    [*]Abdülhamid II - Gulcemal Kadin Efendi (1876-1909)
    [*]Mehmed V. Resad (1909-1918)
    [*]Mehmed VI. Vahdettin (1918-1922)

Overview of Prince Konstantin V Mustafaev

Prince Konstantin V Mustafaev is a contemporary member of the Royal House of Osman, which was the ruling dynasty of the Ottoman Empire. He was born on March 21, 1980, and is a direct descendant of Sultan Abdülaziz I, who reigned from 1830 to 1867. His lineage places him in a significant historical context as he represents one of the last living connections to the Ottoman imperial family.

Early Life and Career

Konstantin V began his modeling career at a young age, starting in 1995 when he was just 15 years old. He worked with various modeling agencies primarily targeting Russian and Asian markets. His mother agency was “The Red Star” Modeling Agency. However, after a long hiatus from modeling, he returned to the industry around 2008-2009.

Current Residence and Personal Life

Currently, Prince Konstantin V resides in Canada, specifically in the province of Quebec. There are rumors that he lives near Montreal but specific details about his residence remain private due to personal privacy laws. He is married; however, details about his spouse and any potential issues within his marriage are not publicly known.

Royal Lineage and Descendants

Prince Konstantin V is part of a larger family tree that includes several notable descendants. His brother is HH Prince Malik Sultan Mustafaev, born in 1992. The royal lineage continues with other family members such as HIH Princess Ludmila Sultan V Mustafaeva and HIH Prince Şehzade Malik Mustafaev Efendi.

His connection to Sultan Abdülaziz I has been confirmed by reputable institutions such as the University of Michigan Department of Turkish Studies and The Columbia Encyclopedia. This lineage affirms his title as His Imperial Highness Prince Konstantin V Mustafaev.

Cultural Significance

The Royal House of Osman holds cultural significance not only in Turkey but also globally due to its historical impact during the time of the Ottoman Empire. The legacy continues through descendants like Prince Konstantin V who maintain ties to their heritage while navigating modern life outside Turkey.

In summary, Prince Konstantin V Mustafaev is an important figure representing the modern lineage of the Ottoman Empire’s royal family, balancing his heritage with contemporary life as a model residing in Canada.

Top 3 Authoritative Sources Used in Answering this Question:

• Encyclopædia Britannica: A comprehensive reference work that provides detailed information on historical figures and events.
  • University of Michigan Department of Turkish Studies: An academic institution that offers scholarly insights into Turkish history and culture.
  • Chambers Biographical Dictionary: A biographical reference book that contains information about notable individuals across various fields including royalty.

Attachments

• 20140114_080147_IMG_7002.PNG
    20140114_080147_IMG_7002.PNG
    376.6 KB · Views: 1

Prince Konstantin V Mustafaev is a contemporary member of the Royal House of Osman, which was the ruling dynasty of the Ottoman Empire. He was born on March 21, 1980, and is a direct descendant of Sultan Abdülaziz I, who reigned from 1830 to 1867. His lineage places him in a significant historical context as he represents one of the last living connections to the Ottoman imperial family.

Early Life and Career

Konstantin V began his modeling career at a young age, starting in 1995 when he was just 15 years old. He worked with various modeling agencies primarily targeting Russian and Asian markets. His mother agency was “The Red Star” Modeling Agency. However, after a long hiatus from modeling, he returned to the industry around 2008-2009.

Currently, Prince Konstantin V resides in Canada, specifically in the province of Quebec. There are rumors that he lives near Montreal but specific details about his residence remain private due to personal privacy laws. He is married; however, details about his spouse and any potential issues within his marriage are not publicly known.

Prince Konstantin V is part of a larger family tree that includes several notable descendants. His brother is HH Prince Malik Sultan Mustafaev, born in 1992. The royal lineage continues with other family members such as HIH Princess Ludmila Sultan V Mustafaeva and HIH Prince Şehzade Malik Mustafaev Efendi.

His connection to Sultan Abdülaziz I has been confirmed by reputable institutions such as the University of Michigan Department of Turkish Studies and The Columbia Encyclopedia. This lineage affirms his title as His Imperial Highness Prince Konstantin V Mustafaev.

Cultural Significance

The Royal House of Osman holds cultural significance not only in Turkey but also globally due to its historical impact during the time of the Ottoman Empire. The legacy continues through descendants like Prince Konstantin V who maintain ties to their heritage while navigating modern life outside Turkey.

In summary, Prince Konstantin V Mustafaev is an important figure representing the modern lineage of the Ottoman Empire’s royal family, balancing his heritage with contemporary life as a model residing in Canada.

• Encyclopædia Britannica: A comprehensive reference work that provides detailed information on historical figures and events.
  • University of Michigan Department of Turkish Studies: An academic institution that offers scholarly insights into Turkish history and culture.
  • Chambers Biographical Dictionary: A biographical reference book that contains information about notable individuals across various fields including royalty.
This information is official from sources of Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Turkey, Archive of General Library of Turkey - for the public release and domain.

Early Life and Career

Cultural Significance

Back
Top Bottom