Nicholas & Alina Maria de Roumanie Medforth Mills and Family, News & Events 2: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see all of this activity with Nicolae and Margarita and wonder what future there is for the future of the Romanian RF. The only future is Nicolae and his children, since it seems his sister isn't planning on children. Yet Margarita won't reconcile with him. Is her plan for the Romanian RF to die out with her or her sisters?
There are also Princess Irina's children (who HAVE children of their own) and Princess Sofia's daughter (aged 25).

There are also Princess Irina's children (who HAVE children of their own) and Princess Sofia's daughter (aged 25).
Yes, but Irina and her line remain removed from the line of succession per Margareta's decision. Maybe Margareta is focusing on Sofia's daughter as the future.

Yes, but Irina and her line remain removed from the line of succession per Margareta's decision. Maybe Margareta is focusing on Sofia's daughter as the future.
Irina maybe did something illegal, but what her children are guilty of?

Nicolae and Alina-Maria visited the Iacob Foundation, which is dedicated to exhibit, preserve and interpret the art and archives of Viorica and Gheorghe Iacob. The pop-up gallery of the Iacob Foundation is about an open cultural space on the former site of the artists' workshop Gheorghe and Viorica Iacob, which was expanded by up to 600 square meters with the aim of becoming a private museum.

Irina maybe did something illegal, but what her children are guilty of?
Actually, King Michael removed Princess Irina and her children in 2014 from the line of succession after Irina and her husband were found guilty running an illegal gambling business involving cockfights on their farm in Oregon. It happened in Oregon, USA about a 100 miles from where I live.

The succession and other things are discussed in this thread:

Actually, King Michael removed Princess Irina and her children in 2014 from the line of succession after Irina and her husband were found guilty running an illegal gambling business involving cockfights on their farm in Oregon. It happened in Oregon, USA about a 100 miles from where I live.
I've felt somewhat sorry for Irina and was glad to read that her sister Margareta, Custodian of the Crown of Romania, reinstated her title but did not reinstate the succession status.

Back
Top Bottom