Maud Angelica, Leah Isadora and Emma Tallulah: discussion Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She seems to have a new Instagram from the one she used to use. (Or just changed the name?)

I haven't been following the careers of Maud Angelica or Leah Isadora Behn, though I'm aware they have both taken part in reality shows and given many interviews.

But I am wondering where they stand in regard to the code of business ethics that the Royal House has agreed with their mother:

Accordingly, they will not indicate an association with the Royal House of Norway in their social media channels [...], in media productions or in connection with other commercial activities. In practice this means that the Princess and Durek Verrett will avoid mention of this association in activities such as social media tagging, the use of the Princess title or the use of pictures of, or references to, other members of the Royal House in channels where commercial activity also takes place. This includes interviews primarily intended to draw attention to commercial activity.

Have Maud and Leah complied with the same restrictions? Or have they freely referred to their membership of the royal family and status as granddaughters of a king and daughters of a princess in their reality shows, social media promotion, modeling, exhibitions, etc.? Or somewhere in between?

At least on her Instagram, Leah doesn't make any references to her being a member of the royal family.

I don't see any references on Maud's instagram either.

On Snapchat, Leah Behn reveals that she has moved out from Princess Märtha Louise's house in Stabekk in Bærum. She writes that she lives with a friend.
- I kind of don't know how to break the news, but at some point I gotta do it. At least I've moved out of the house. So I've already been here a few days, but I just got everything in and fixed things, she says in a video on Snapchat.
She also says that she has brought some coffee cups from home.
- I was allowed to take them from my mother.

On Snapchat, Leah Behn reveals that she has moved out from Princess Märtha Louise's house in Stabekk in Bærum. She writes that she lives with a friend.
- I kind of don't know how to break the news, but at some point I gotta do it. At least I've moved out of the house. So I've already been here a few days, but I just got everything in and fixed things, she says in a video on Snapchat.
She also says that she has brought some coffee cups from home.
- I was allowed to take them from my mother.
"At least I've moved out" sounds as if there were issues. Is that a translation issue or does it have the same connotation in Norwegian? Also the fact that she is talking about 'not knowing how to break the news' and now living with a friend seems to suggest that something might be going on.

"At least I've moved out" sounds as if there were issues. Is that a translation issue or does it have the same connotation in Norwegian? Also the fact that she is talking about 'not knowing how to break the news' and now living with a friend seems to suggest that something might be going on.
It translates more like "Well, I've moved out". Leah shared earlier this summer that she was looking for a place to stay on a short term lease for "six months or more".

Back
Top Bottom