Letters To Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone send Christmas cards to royals?

adelaide said:
It's very easy to send e-mail to the Princes of Asturias for specifics reasons. At each time I did it I received a precise answer to thank in the ten days.

I did it this morning to send my best wishes to the Princess of Asturias for her difficult pregnancy.

If you want to scribe a word to send your best support, you can do it at this e-mail adress:

sec.prince@casareal.es
Is there any e-mail adress to the Kings?

Thanks in advance :flowers:

Benjamin said:
Does anyone send Christmas cards to royals?

I send christmas card to the royal family of Norway, Prince Charles & Camilla and to Queen Elizabeth. And last year I recived thank you letter from all of them:ROFLMAO:

I sent a letter to Leonor c/o Felipe and Letizia for her first birthday. I got a reply on November 17th, but only got it today, because I haven't checked my campus mail in ages. It's an international cablegram, so not on official paper, but the message is really sweet. It was in Spanish, so I had to find someone to translate

Muchas gracias por la cariñosa felicitacion recibida con motivo del primer cumpleaños de nuestra hija, Leonor.

Con todos afecto, Felipe y Letizia, Principes de Asturias

or, in English:

Thank you very much for the affectionate congratulations received on the occasion of the first birthday of our daughter, Leonor.

All our affection, Felipe and Letizia, Prince and Princess of Asturias.

I'm really happy that I got a reply ^_^ Even if it's not a formal letter, it feels really special to get a response from the royals!

This is a very interesting thread! I've decided to send a more personal gift to a royal: a portrait painting. I don't know if this is something that happens often but I hope the royal will truly like it and hang it somewhere in their palace. Will update if/when I receive a response.

(this is FUN!)

adelaide said:
The kings have an other e-mail adress, try:

sec.kings@casareal.es ( I forget if it has to put "s" at king to have a valid e-mail adress)
I can't send the e-mail to this adress... :sad: It says it isn't valid :sad:

morhange said:
I sent a letter to Leonor c/o Felipe and Letizia for her first birthday. I got a reply on November 17th, but only got it today, because I haven't checked my campus mail in ages. It's an international cablegram, so not on official paper, but the message is really sweet. It was in Spanish, so I had to find someone to translate

Muchas gracias por la cariñosa felicitacion recibida con motivo del primer cumpleaños de nuestra hija, Leonor.

Con todos afecto, Felipe y Letizia, Principes de Asturias

or, in English:

Thank you very much for the affectionate congratulations received on the occasion of the first birthday of our daughter, Leonor.

All our affection, Felipe and Letizia, Prince and Princess of Asturias.

I'm really happy that I got a reply ^_^ Even if it's not a formal letter, it feels really special to get a response from the royals!
Wooww they replied, how sweet! You're so lucky .. the Princes sent you a letter!!! :lol:

I received response of my letters of the prince Charles, of Camila, of Felipe and Letizia and of the prince Haakon with his respective photography.

...JuAnItA... said:
I can't send the e-mail to this adress... :sad: It says it isn't valid :sad:

Sorry, dear friend, I was making an error the e-mail adress that I used is prensa@casareal.es . I hope it's yet valid:flowers:

It is probably already in here somewhere but does anyone have the address for the Crown Prince Haakom and Crown Princess Mette-Marit? I would love to be able to send them a Christmas card.
Thanks

Rebafan81 said:
It is probably already in here somewhere but does anyone have the address for the Crown Prince Haakom and Crown Princess Mette-Marit? I would love to be able to send them a Christmas card.
Thanks

The adress is:
The Royal Palace, N-0010 Oslo, Norway:)

I had an answer from Queen Sofia today, which was my first birthday present :ROFLMAO::lol:
She sent me her official photo with her signature :wub: Best birthday gift until now! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

...JuAnItA... said:
I had an answer from Queen Sofia today, which was my first birthday present :ROFLMAO::lol:
She sent me her official photo with her signature :wub: Best birthday gift until now! :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Oh congratulations! :) how long did you wait for! did you write in spanish to her or english?

foiegrass said:
Oh congratulations! :) how long did you wait for! did you write in spanish to her or english?
Thank you! :) I had to wait for the answer of my e-mail (i sent an e-mail after the letter that didn't have answer) for 1/2 weeks. And I wrote to her in spanish. ;)

I have sent a Christmas card to Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, and just received a card from them. It’s beautiful with the lovely Christmas photo of Leonor in inside.

Someone here who can translate this in spanish for me? All happy wishes for a wonderful christmas and a new year. Thanx

Last edited:
Atene said:
Someone here who can translate this in spanish for me? All happy wishes for a wonderful christmas and a new year. Thanx

Los mejores deseos para una maravillosa navidad y un buen año nuevo:flowers:

Someone here who have the adress to the royal family in Marocco? I can`t find it.

Actually wrote a letter to Prince Joachim of Belgium... instead of getting a reply from him. I got a handwritten thankyou card from his mother, and some printed words saying the usual stuff like Prince joachim wants to thank you for that that that. But its amazing, i love Princess Astrid's handwriting. Very beautiful :)

adelaide said:
It's very easy to send e-mail to the Princes of Asturias for specifics reasons. At each time I did it I received a precise answer to thank in the ten days.

I did it this morning to send my best wishes to the Princess of Asturias for her difficult pregnancy.

If you want to scribe a word to send your best support, you can do it at this e-mail adress:

sec.prince@casareal.es

i tried sending an email to this address (expressing my condolences to the Princess of Asturias) but got a rejected mail notice. i sent another to the other email address you gave [prensa@casareal.es] and so far it has not yet bounced.

i just got an email reply from the Princess of Asturias regarding the condolences i sent to her on the death of her sister Erika Ortiz.

of course i was touched and happy with the reply. she may still be grieving but i hope things will be better for her now.

her message reads (it was written in all caps):

Muy agradecida por el cariñoso pesame y por el apoyo que he recibido en estos momentos tan difíciles. (I am very grateful for the affectionate condolence and for the support that I have received in these difficult times)
Con mi afecto y recuerdo
Letizia, Princesa de Asturias

Last edited:
Letters to Royals

I have written three (3) letters to the British Royal Family. I wrote two to HM Queen Elizabeth II and one to HM Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother. The strictest of protocol must be followed when writing to the Royal Family. In writing to HM The Queen, the letter must be addressed to The Personal Secretary of Her Majesty The Queen, in which you most respectfully request that the contents of the letter be laid before The Queen. Her Majesty The Queen must be referred to as Your Majesty or Ma'am. I received responses to both from Her Majesty's Personal Secretary. The responses began with "your letter was laid before The Queen. . . " HM The Queen does not sign photographs except for individuals with whom she is personally acquainted. The same protocol was followed when I wrote to Her (Late) Majesty, Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother. I wrote congratulating Her Majesty on her 90th birthday. I was delightfully surprised when she personally answered and signed the letter.

Last edited:
Hs any one wrote Her higness Farah Pavlavi, i wouls like to write her.

I wrote her an e-mail, telling her that I enjoyed her book. I got a nice response a few weeks after that!

Duke of Mecklenburg

Friday I got a card from Princess Marie-Astrid and Carl-Christian.

Now I'm looking for the Address of Georg Borwin, Duke of Mecklenburg and the Address of King Leka I of Albania (He is now still living in Tirana, but I have no Address).

Back
Top Bottom