Kate Middleton Current Events 6: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Images from seeger

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00156987.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00156987.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 651
  • pre-SEEGER00156989.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00156989.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 474
  • pre-SEEGER00156990.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00156990.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,419
^ I like her earrings...she looks angry..I would be too if pappis were following me.

Paula** said:
I think Kate looked very good and elegant
If she wears fur or not its her problem ok?

:p Ha ha its cold enough to wear fur in England:p
I pity any person in a country in which it is cold enough to wear fur :D
I was more shocked that those the type of outfits they wear to major races :confused:

Kate holds a university degree, and I have no dobut that is well educated enough to make such decisions for herself and I dobut that considering she is confident enough to wear such an 'interesting' piece (I am refering to design, not material) of clothing she cares at all what the public think of her outfit.

Are the most recent photos of Kate ones of her shopping again? Lucky thing, I would love to be shopping as much as she does, but unfortunately no, I have to save :( , but from the smaller pictures (cause the bigger versions wont load) I have to say I love her bag, although I think she wears way to many neutral colours, I'd like to see more bright colours.

To steer my extremely long post away from my opinions on Kates clothes I was wondering after people mentioning about her working, if she wasn't to start a baby clothing company what sort of job we may see her working if she was to use her degree (Art history was it?)??

Sorry for the long post, mentioning her degree reminded me I meant to study tonight... oops :(

Duchess said:
no...it wasn't a mistake. just because some people don't like to see people wearing fur doesn't mean everyone feels that way. if she wants to wear fur then she's certainly entitled to wear it. why is that because a certain part of society doesn't like fur then it makes it wrong for everyone???? speaking for everyone like that...now THAT'S the mistake.

I don't believe that I said I speak for everyone in the entire country (UK) on this, I pointed out all the negative comments from the press and the public. I suggest that you look at some of the sites on the Animal Rights thread to see how these skins are obtained.:eek:
Kate is a pretty, wealthy young lady and I would have thought she had more taste.

Kate doesn't reveal too much of her personal life so I doubt if too many people know for sure about her working situation. If you know anything from a reputable source, then by all means share it, but we could speculate forever about what Kate really does and we really wouldn't know unless she lets it be known.

Case in point, her shopping, in the last pics, she's not carrying any shopping bags so if it's just window shopping, I could afford to do that all the time. :)

Skydragon said:
I don't believe that I said I speak for everyone in the entire country (UK) on this, I pointed out all the negative comments from the press and the public. I suggest that you look at some of the sites on the Animal Rights thread to see how these skins are obtained.:eek:
Kate is a pretty, wealthy young lady and I would have thought she had more taste.

I think everyone has had their say on Kate's hat. Some fur discussion is relevant to Kate because she wore one but at this point, I think the best place to continue the discussion on fur is the Animal Rights thread.

ysbel said:
Kate doesn't reveal too much of her personal life so I doubt if too many people know for sure about her working situation. If you know anything from a reputable source, then by all means share it, but we could speculate forever about what Kate really does and we really wouldn't know unless she lets it be known.

Case in point, her shopping, in the last pics, she's not carrying any shopping bags so if it's just window shopping, I could afford to do that all the time. :)
She just works for her father at the moment:) The baby clothing was an idea, but it wasn't going to be just Kate doing it. Her father was going to add it onto his business so it is more of a family business thing. I have a feeling that that is what she will do until she chooses who she wants to marry or will marry.

Last edited:
princesslily said:
She just works for her father at the moment:) The baby clothing was an idea, but it wasn't going to be just Kate doing it. Her father was going to add it onto his business so it is more of a family business thing. I have a feeling that that is what she will do until she chooses who she wants to marry or will marry.

I havn't seen any evidence that she is working for him or about the baby clothing business.

Under UK law, he has to notify all the relevent tax departments and Companies House for an alteration in trading, so in reality, it is much easier to set up another company. Do you have a link to any of these stories or are they just rumours? :confused:

Skydragon said:
I havn't seen any evidence that she is working for him or about the baby clothing business.

Under UK law, he has to notify all the relevent tax departments and Companies House for an alteration in trading, so in reality, it is much easier to set up another company. Do you have a link to any of these stories or are they just rumours? :confused:

Well as they are not in the papers, I guess you could call them rumours, but as she is dating the future king, I don't think she will work anywhere else other than her father's business. But this is just my opinion so don't take it to heart.

I think everything that could have been said about Kate's wearing fur has already been said. It's a subject that people are passionate about but there comes a time to move on and talk about other topics. Surely there's other things to talk about with Kate.

So let's start now and talk about something else.

ysbel
British forums moderator

fanletizia said:
Images from seeger

kate realllllyyyyy likes those boots. i do too for that matter. they look like the same ones she wore to the races, in the "kiss" photo and again in this one.

ysbel said:

That's not really a case in point, is it? It only shows one instance. Most people have gone window shopping in their lives, people of all descriptions. So that doesn't really say that she is not wealthy, does it?
But anyhow, I'm glad a firm hand has been taken on the fur topic and it's a done deal. I always enjoy seeing new pics of Kate even though I bet it bothers the heck out of her that these pics are being taken. She is, despite everything, someone who inspires interest, perhaps largely because of being Prince William's #1 gal, but also in some small part because she conjures up memories of a pre-wedding, especially 1994ish Sophie Rhys-Jones. I can see why Kate is liked by William's family. She seems to fit in well, being a practical,pragmatic sort of person (by all appearances, at least, she seems to possess these qualities, or she does remind one of people who do, at any rate.)

Regarding Kate i think she's pretty and everything. But somehow i don't see her or william marrying anytime soon. It is natural for William to introduce Kate to his family as they've been dating for quite some time now.

I think the press are just desperate for another 'Diana' in other words a glamorous member of the Royal family whom they can hype up.

Personally i liked what she wore to the races, on the whole she is very stylish. BTW to all you members in the UK Hello has Kate on their cover.

Amina said:
Regarding Kate i think she's pretty and everything. But somehow i don't see her or william marrying anytime soon. It is natural for William to introduce Kate to his family as they've been dating for quite some time now.

I think the press are just desperate for another 'Diana' in other words a glamorous member of the Royal family whom they can hype up.

Personally i liked what she wore to the races, on the whole she is very stylish. BTW to all you members in the UK Hello has Kate on their cover.

I have to agree with you on that Kate and William won't marry anytime soon. Just take a look at when the other heirs to thrones around Europe today married. Every single one of them were past 30 years old. And in our modern society it isn't un-natural for young people to have one or two serious lasting relationships before settling down permanently.

Though Norway's royal family isn't as formal as the British royal family, I know that both Princess Märtha Louise and CP Haakon introduced their boyfriends and girlfriends respectively to their parents without it resulting in an engagement and a following wedding.

Not that I hope that Kate and William will break up, they seem to enjoy eachother's company very much.

Cover of Hello Magazine

www.hellomagazine.com

cover0911big0xn.jpg

3/28/06 issue

She looks very nice, but her smile in this picture looks so fake :(

KikkiB said:
I have to agree with you on that Kate and William won't marry anytime soon. Just take a look at when the other heirs to thrones around Europe today married. Every single one of them were past 30 years old. And in our modern society it isn't un-natural for young people to have one or two serious lasting relationships before settling down permanently.

Though Norway's royal family isn't as formal as the British royal family, I know that both Princess Märtha Louise and CP Haakon introduced their boyfriends and girlfriends respectively to their parents without it resulting in an engagement and a following wedding.

Not that I hope that Kate and William will break up, they seem to enjoy eachother's company very much.

But William is an individual. What other heirs to the throne of Europe have done can't really define what William will do. He is a person who has his own, unique thoughts, ideas, and values. To compare him to Haakon or Frederik, for example, would be taking him out of context.

CasiraghiTrio said:
But William is an individual. What other heirs to the throne of Europe have done can't really define what William will do. He is a person who has his own, unique thoughts, ideas, and values. To compare him to Haakon or Frederik, for example, would be taking him out of context.

oh geez, he even said it himself, "I don't even to marry until I am at least 28 or even 30".

Paula** said:
She looks very nice, but her smile in this picture looks so fake :(

Probably because she was nervous, I would be too.

i think kate looks very charming and not as plain as she used to look. it's almost as if she had developed a certain glamour to her.

Yeah, I dont think her eyes are actually blue are they? i thought they were a green-hazle colour?

princesslily said:
oh geez, he even said it himself, "I don't even to marry until I am at least 28 or even 30".

In any case, I must add that just because he said this, that is hardly proof of anything. People say many things in their lifetimes and events are constantly changing things. So, princesslily, you cannot make black-and-white decisions on anything as complex as a person's individual life.

Last edited by a moderator:
CasiraghiTrio said:
In any case, I must add that just because he said this, that is hardly proof of anything. People say many things in their lifetimes and events are constantly changing things. So, princesslily, you cannot make black-and-white decisions on anything as complex as a person's individual life.

Very true CasiraghiTrio. :)

IF they do marry each other, i don't think it'll be until at least William receives his firt military posting.

Hi , This is my first post.

Kate seems very down to earth. om www.rexfeatures.com there is pictures of her doing her grocery shopping in casual cloths.

I agree with both points that she looks old for her age and that things seem to be getting seriously.

Kate's photo on Hello! reminds me of some of Crown Princess Mary's looks.

frankieB said:
Hi , This is my first post.

Kate seems very down to earth. om www.rexfeatures.com there is pictures of her doing her grocery shopping in casual cloths.

I agree with both points that she looks old for her age and that things seem to be getting seriously.

Hi frankieB, welcome to the forums! Yes she seems very down to earth and 'normal'.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom