Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never say illegitimate in a pejorative way,it´s only a word to refer to someone not born inside a marriage;i answered a poster who was Camille( as they were talking about Alexander and Camille and their situation on the line of succession)

Zonk said:
I for one, agree with Trustworthy on this one. I hate the term illegitmate just as I hate adopted....it just has (or appears to have) a negative implication. As if Camille is treated any different than her "legitimate" kids. Other than being in the line of succession does it really matter? With that in mind, I am sure Rosana didn't mean it that way. That just my personal cross to bear :)
<Removed portion- Lady Jennifer> as a never married within a church mother of a 21 year old daughter let me say I have no problem whatsoever of the word illegitimate in referring to my daughter. I do however have one with the word "bastard" and it shouldn't be used in a conversation in reference to anyone even if they are illegitimate. JMO being the mother of an illegitimate child.

There are certain things a woman must consider when she learns she is pregnant and isn't married. One is the label the child will face in their life of being called illegitimate. If she feels she cannot accept it or other things associated with being a single parent then I would suggest she give the child up for adoption (which I considered) to people who are seeking a child to bring into their home joy and love to help them feel complete as a family because perhaps there was a reason they weren't able to have a child of their own. Adoption is a wonderful thing a gift to another when you were able to provide love to an empty home longing for the laughter of a child. Again JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyMacAlpine said:
<Removed portion- Lady Jennifer> as a never married within a church mother of a 21 year old daughter let me say I have no problem whatsoever of the word illegitimate in referring to my daughter. I do however have one with the word "bastard" and it shouldn't be used in a conversation in reference to anyone even if they are illegitimate. JMO being the mother of an illegitimate child.

There are certain things a woman must consider when she learns she is pregnant and isn't married. One is the label the child will face in their life of being called illegitimate. If she feels she cannot accept it or other things associated with being a single parent then I would suggest she give the child up for adoption (which I considered) to people who are seeking a child to bring into their home joy and love to help them feel complete as a family because perhaps there was a reason they weren't able to have a child of their own. Adoption is a wonderful thing a gift to another when you were able to provide love to an empty home longing for the laughter of a child. Again JMO.

I know many single parents -- many -- and I have never heard any of them, or their friends and family -- ever -- refer to any of their children as illegitimate. IMO the above statement is beyond comprehension in the world in which I live.

TrustWorthy said:
I guess they too got it wrong :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
I have to ask, how do you know they got it wrong? do you have better information?

Tamar

tamarindi said:
I have to ask, how do you know they got it wrong? do you have better information?

Tamar

I don't know of any student who gets 8-days for an American holiday called, Thanksgiving. And in fact you cross dateline and lose a day making it 9-days then add the 20 hours or more it takes to get there from Palm Desert, California and you're closer to 10-11 days. IMO

TrustWorthy said:
(laughing) :bang: :ROFLMAO: :bang: :ROFLMAO: :bang: Why do some insist on "labeling" -- especially the children. Do you for a second think anyone in the family refers this to this in that way? (laughing) :bang: :ROFLMAO: :bang: :ROFLMAO: :bang:
I don´t see what could be so funny.Some porters were talking about the reforms made by Rainier on the Constitution, and about his knowledge of some illegitimate children; of course he knew about Camille, whom he adored, but there were doubts about his knowing of the existence of Alexander.That´s the reason i made clear who Camille was. In this times we are living, when families are formed in different ways, that a child is legitimate or not is insignificant, but not to the Constitution of a state. Obviously you didn´t bother to read the posts above.

rosana said:
I don´t see what could be so funny.Some porters were talking about the reforms made by Rainier on the Constitution, and about his knowledge of some illegitimate children; of course he knew about Camille, whom he adored, but there were doubts about his knowing of the existence of Alexander.That´s the reason i made clear who Camille was. In this times we are living, when families are formed in different ways, that a child is legitimate or not is insignificant, but not to the Constitution of a state. Obviously you didn´t bother to read the posts above.
Don't worry, I think everyoe one who wanted to understand, did. ;) Others are just too busy banging their heads against the impossibility of Albert's out of wedlock children to ascend to the Monaco thone.

paca said:
Don't worry, I think everyoe one who wanted to understand, did. ;) Others are just too busy banging their heads against the impossibility of Albert's out of wedlock children to ascend to the Monaco thone.
While I don't always agree with you Paca I have to say BRAVO that couldn't be any clearer. I want to add I wouldn't want my child to succeed Albert for many reasons mainly it would take away from their freedom of choice to do with their life as they chose as was from Albert himself. Thus a reason I wouldn't marry him while I could have children or have one with him before hand but name another man as the father. The truth known only to the three of us. There is always ways to get around taking away your childs free will and thats what this would be. JMO of course

I just found these.
http://www.topsynergy.com/famous/Jazmin_Grace_Rotolo.asp
There are errors in the article below.
http://www.stephanieparker.com/mirror/sunmirror.html
Seems a lot of papers have the same article and length of time so that means the orginal source who told the press about it to start with was in error. Someone please make a note to Tamara to be sure the facts are straight before she releases them.
http://www.examiner.com/a-414635~Prince_Albert_s_teen_daughter_on_Fiji_humanitarian_mission.html

Last edited:
TrustWorthy said:
I don't know of any student who gets 8-days for an American holiday called, Thanksgiving. And in fact you cross dateline and lose a day making it 9-days then add the 20 hours or more it takes to get there from Palm Desert, California and you're closer to 10-11 days. IMO

Its called saving up your sick days (generally your allowed X amount before you get into trouble) & using them then. And there are some people who do start their Thanksgiving break the Monday before Thanksgiving.

Lady Jennifer said:
Its called saving up your sick days (generally your allowed X amount before you get into trouble) & using them then. And there are some people who do start their Thanksgiving break the Monday before Thanksgiving.

That might explain it

Lady Jennifer said:
I believe I read she is in a private school. They will allow more and if its a school requirement as stated before for graduation. Isn't she also an honor roll student? If yes I'm sure they would have no problems with her taking her assignments with her as entertainers and their children do while on the road. Children are home schooled as well so I don't see what the problem was about the amount of time of the trip was.

Last edited:
Lady Jennifer said:

But I don't think that applies to a student. Jobs, yes, but class attendance?

TrustWorthy said:

Except for me, though I'm in college. K-12 here in California do not have a week off for Thanksgiving. Private or public.

Sorry, there is something I can't understand. perhaps I missed something.
Most of us are attacking or blaming Tamara, as we assume she's behind this trip of her daughter's, for the reasons we all know of.
The money for her support and stuff, including this trip, is supposed to be coming from Albert, right?
Albert told the whole planet Jazmin is his daughter, ok?
Then, if it's him that gives money to Jazmin, then why can't he tell Tamara to stop the whole thing? Or take precautions to avoid Tamara using that money to do what she pleases to cause damage to Jazmin?

Tosca said:
Most of us are attacking or blaming Tamara, as we assume she's behind this trip of her daughter's, for the reasons we all know of.
The money for her support and stuff, including this trip, is supposed to be coming from Albert, right?
Then, if it's him that gives money to Jazmin, then why can't he tell Tamara to stop the whole thing? Or take precautions to avoid Tamara using that money to do what she pleases to cause damage to Jazmin?
great point, tosca. but i think jazmin wants this media recognition as well and considerring that she has an allowance which goes directly to her i don't see how albert can control things, unless he stops giving them money completely. However i am sure we'll see the duo back in Monaco for christmas, as if nothing happened...makes me think he can't do anything about it and goes with the flow.

MoonlightRhapsody said:

Except for me, though I'm in college. K-12 here in California do not have a week off for Thanksgiving. Private or public.

I know families that take several days off to go to Disney World during the school year because it is cooler weather & less crowded. I don't agree with it but it is done. They just make arrangements to know what chapters need to be studied & what assignments need to be done. The kids do homework on the plane to & from their destination & in the evening in the hotel if necessary..

Tosca said:

Albert didn't give her the money for this trip. Tamera and Jaz decide what happens to the money. He has to pay his child support no matter what.

Albert is not pulling the strings here. I think he'd rather Jaz and Alex be very much under the radar.

Did they spent any Christmas with Albert??? I don´t think Caroline would like it so much:

rosana said:
Did they spent any Christmas with Albert??? I don´t think Caroline would like it so much:
yep, they did last year

rosana said:

Why would you say that she didn't like it "so much"? It's not her neice's fault that she was born out of wedlock. Why would she be upset that Albert was spending time with his children?

Ani

anag said:
Why would you say that she didn't like it "so much"? It's not her neice's fault that she was born out of wedlock. Why would she be upset that Albert was spending time with his children?

Ani
It´s not the children´s fault,but if she was upset when Camille was born(she said Stephanie had thrown their surname to the floor;sorry if it means nothing in english,it´s a literal translation fron spanish) i imagine how she felt about Albert´s kids. Caroline, as much as i like her, i have to say she´s snob and likes things done "correctly". Maybe she says things and then she regrets, or time changes her mind or she accepts facts as they are.The truth is that she was very angry with her sister.

rosana said:

Why wouldn't Caroline want to get to know her niece? Maybe she's not too fond of the mother!

I bet the family knew about the illegitimate kids all along. Even though we don't see them with the kids, I'd like to believe they have a relationship with jazmine and alex. Caroline and Steph seem to care very much about children in general. I hope this applied to their "illegitimate" niece and nephew.

MoonlightRhapsody said:

I went to private school & at least at my school we could generally get away with being absent x amount of days before we got in trouble. Of course our parents had to say "Yes my child will be out from school because of <insert reason here>". As long as you don't fall behind in your classwork I don't think the teachers complain.

The www.jazminfund.com website has been updated. new pics, complete with a woman from Fiji presenting her a bouquet of flowers, similar to what REAL princesses get. Seems like they changed the website a bit to make it more professional looking.

my.php

Last edited:
I think it's interesting that her visit is being put together (at least on the picture) to look as if it's a princess-like 'meet and greet' activity. At the very least it is left open to being interpreted that way -- not like she was on a plain internship or plain visit.

oh well. I guess she's in training to be a UN ambassador or something.

Which country is she representing? I mean, on whose behalf is she accepting the bouquet? Are they giving her flowers because they are nice and they think she's nice too?

I'm sure her mother is very pleased. :lol: :)

Last edited:
Lady Jennifer said:
I went to private school & at least at my school we could generally get away with being absent x amount of days before we got in trouble. Of course our parents had to say "Yes my child will be out from school because of <insert reason here>". As long as you don't fall behind in your classwork I don't think the teachers complain.

I also went to private school and there were many times throughout my time there that I missed a certain amount of classes due to travelling. My teachers gave me loads upon loads of homework while I was away.

Thankfully I was able to keep up my studies so when I returned I wasn't behind.

rosana said:
It´s not the children´s fault,but if she was upset when Camille was born(she said Stephanie had thrown their surname to the floor;sorry if it means nothing in english,it´s a literal translation fron spanish) i imagine how she felt about Albert´s kids. Caroline, as much as i like her, i have to say she´s snob and likes things done "correctly". Maybe she says things and then she regrets, or time changes her mind or she accepts facts as they are.The truth is that she was very angry with her sister.

Rosana, I'm Cuban...I have heard that expression many times! And I agree that Caroline likes things done "correctly" and I believe that she might have even been mad for a bit. But when it comes down to it, family is family, blood is blood. I think after the shock passed and she calmed down, she might have actually welcomed Jazmin. (Also, Louis was born out of wedlock, but she didn't seem to be mad at Stephanie when he was born. There are some really cute pics on the forum that show Caro making funny faces at baby Louis :) )

Ani

Last edited:
anag said:
Rosana, I'm Cuban...I have heard that expression many times! And I agree that Caroline likes things done "correctly" and I believe that she might have even been mad for a bit.
Ani

Er, Caroline has her OWN past. :lol:
If I'm not mistaken, she had Alex not too long after she got married to Ernst.

BurberryBrit said:
Er, Caroline has her OWN past. :lol:
If I'm not mistaken, she had Alex not too long after she got married to Ernst.
The same happened with Andrea. It seems she would never have a child out of the marriage. I don´t give importance to these things,anyone makes with one´s life what one can or want, but maybe she thinks royals have to follow some rules; i´m sure she doesn´t like at all the fact that Albert has already two children, but has to swallow it and show a smile.

Last edited:
BurberryBrit said:
Why wouldn't Caroline want to get to know her niece? Maybe she's not too fond of the mother!

I bet the family knew about the illegitimate kids all along. Even though we don't see them with the kids, I'd like to believe they have a relationship with jazmine and alex. Caroline and Steph seem to care very much about children in general. I hope this applied to their "illegitimate" niece and nephew.

This is not just meant as a reply to you rather just an observation of all the posts re the relationships with the different children. Caroline & Stephs children are being raised by their mothers (legetimate Grimaldis) raised as & with the Grimaldi Family. Unlike Albert's illegetimate children where it seems the extent of one mother's relationship w/ Albert probably can be counted in hours? So it's unfortunate but this puts the children in a difficult position. Also the mother's can't seem to take themselves out of the equation as far as vists go that we know of? too weird-but very telling. I would think Albert would have some say about it & could have visitation rights without the mothers in tow? The relationship should be between him & the children (not the mothers). So yes I can see why it would be difficult.

There is honestly a difference between the children being the mans and the woman's in what you are debating here and I know this as fact by this happening in my own family. Unless you have been there you can't really understand sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom