Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 12: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A wonderfull colour. Only not sure about that flattering side paneel.

She looks good if a little ill fitted around the bustline. I was waiting for her to visit Esch-sur-Alzette with Gui for National Day. That is when Stephanie usually pulls out the stops fashion wise.

Did they skip Esch this year?🤔

She looks good if a little ill fitted around the bustline. I was waiting for her to visit Esch-sur-Alzette with Gui for National Day. That is when Stephanie usually pulls out the stops fashion wise.

Did they skip Esch this year?🤔
No, they did not, you can find her Esch look in red on the previous page of this page :flowers:

For yesterday's Te Deum Stéphanie changed into a green dress and a beautiful hat:

** Full view ** Full view **

A nice look and great colour for Stéphanie at the first of the annual garden parties yesterday, June 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I do love the dress (especially the color), but the hair looks a little disheveled.

Oh no! If it fit it would be great. As it is, with the tight low cut shirt and very tight jacket, it is not flattering.
I really wonder how she operates. Does she just have clothes delivered and puts them on without checking them in the mirror or asking anyone what they think?

Last edited:
Oh no! If it fit it would be great. As it is, with the tight low cut shirt and very tight jacket, it is not flattering.
I really wonder how she operates. Does she just have clothes delivered and puts them on without checking them in the mirror or asking anyone what they think?
Unbutton the blazer if its that tight !
Lovely color on her, and I like all the rest except the blazer.

Back
Top Bottom