Hello Everybody

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everybody. My name is Maggie and I'm 37 years young. I live with my partner of 16 years, Danny and we have an 11 year old daughter, Louise-Olive.
I think like everyone here, I was a huge fan of Princess Diana. I was 10 when she first came into prominence, and I remember the huge excitement at the time of her engagement and the wedding. I have met her a number of times on her visits to my local area (where there is the Hendon Police College - I remember one visit where she was there wearing bows on her tights, which were a BIG fashion thing at the time). I also saw her on her last ever official visit - to Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow, and I remembered thinking how tanned and glowing she looked.
I also never forget the day when she passed away. I visited Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace, where I left a boquet of flowers and paid my respects. I have some photos of these somewhere, but I, unfortunately, don't have any photos of Princess Diana at all.

I look forward to making friends here.

Till then, take care

Maggie X

Hello Maggie and welcome to The Royal Forums! I hope you enjoy yourself and let us know if you have any questions. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom