Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
princess108105 said:
Princess Grace was 5'6''.5. I know because I've read her statistics when she was a model. So Caro, Steph and Char have to be at least 5'6''.

Why? Grace was definitely the tallest of the four, so I'd say the others are maximum 5'6", not at least that height...

i think that char is still shorter than her mother, unless shes wearing super high heals...
and P caroline is around 5'6, which'd make char 5'4- 1.63

I'm sorry, we're starting to throw out numbers here; a person just said she is 5'7" and that Caro is shorter than her (she had the opportunity of standing next to her and verify); plus several people have said Grace was 5'6"/5'7", and she was taller than her daughters. So what Laura said is quite believable...maybe we might accept that until we have more precise sources?

If you go to the full length pics from the enthronement ceremony, you can see that Caroline is wearing a low heel and Charlotte is wearing flip flops.

LadyMichelle said:
I'm surprised!
If Caro is 1.69 cm... How tall is Char? She his a few cm less than her mother... maybe Charlotte is ONLY 1.65???

:-?

Charlotte and Caroline are exactly the same height. I saw pics of last summer holidays, where both are wearing flat shoes and they are standing toghether and they are the same. I'll try to find and post them

how tall was rainier (in feet and inches)? it looks like grace was taller than him.

Princess Grace was taller than rainier .

Stefano was 1,85, and Caroline near him never looked "petite". I'm 1,62 and when a go near someone of 1,85 I disappear.....

So IMO Caroline should be around 1,70 and Charlotte also.

What about the Casiragi boys?? Pierre become much much taller than Andrea

i've seen a pic of caro next to stefano and she looks a lot shorter than him. stefano looked very tall. nobody answered my question of how tall rainier is. i'm crushed. :confused:

Charlotte could be 160cm-165cm maximum,I've seen a pic of her with Karl Lagerfiel "CHANEL" designer,she was standing next to him in heigh shoes,and she was still 10cm shorter than him,Karl is 180cm according to his book of diet" THE BEST DIET"

Diana was 5'10 1/2 while Charles is around 5'9 1/2 that's why Diana always had to wear low pumps or sandals around Charles to give the illusion they were the same height. If Diana did a royal engagement without her husband she would wear higher heels. Prince William is 6'3" and Harry is 6'2".

I think that this is the best place to post this. another member sent me the 1970's Seventeen MAgazine article on Princess Caroline. It says that she is 5'7" and has blue gray eyes. Since there has been a lot of discussion about those two things, I thought that Iwould provide this information.

Heights of the Princely Family of Monaco?

How tall are Ernst August and Christian?

Charlotte is so beautiful.

I'm guessing around 5'4 to 5'5. ? She looks slim yet petite in certain photos, especially standing next to Felix. It's so adorable... they seem to be the perfect height for one another. ^^

Last edited:
Even with heels.

I always thought that they are taller than they really are.

Last edited:
There also is this photo of Caroline presenting an award to tennis legends Steffi Graf and Martina Navratilova.

Both athletes were in their tennis shoes, while the princess was in considerable heels. Caroline was slightly shorter than Martina still, and Martina's recorded height is 5'8". Sorry I don't have the photo to show, but I did see a smaller version of it (waist up only) in one of the threads here :)

I agree

I totally agree with you but do you know charlotte"s hight??

five foot five. shes by no means tall...just everage. although shes slim so appears taller

Can anyone tell me how tall are P. Maxima and P. Caroline, in cm?

1 ft= .3048m
1 in= .0254m or 2.54 cm

5 ft= 1.52 m
6ft =1.82 m
this will give you a quick idea

Now, answerin the question above ^ is around 5`9"

Is quite easy to do actually.

http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_common.htm This is a link that could help you. Remember to convert first feet or meters, then the fraction to cms on inches

Last edited:
Benn said:
How tall are the Grimaldi :question: :unsure:
They seem kind of short, specially the men.
Princess Grace was 5'7 , Prince Rainier III was 5'7 and Princess Caroline is 5'7 while Princess Stephanie is 5'8 and I think Prince Albert is about 5'10.

Next Star said:
Princess Grace was 5'7 , Prince Rainier III was 5'7 and Princess Caroline is 5'7 while Princess Stephanie is 5'8 and I think Prince Albert is about 5'10.
For me Caroline is a little taller than Stephanie.

I heard anything from 5'9 to 5'11 for Diana but that was in the early 80's later on it was always 5'10

Sarah/Fergie 5'8

Zara Phillips 5'6

Back
Top Bottom