Greek Royal Family current events & pictures 2: February 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The king appears to be in a wheelchair ,his mobility and health have gotten worse.

The king appears to be in a wheelchair ,his mobility and health have gotten worse.
Yes he seems to be in a bad condition. The worst issue is not the wheelchair, but for me he looks like losing contact with around. He looks like not hearing well and his diction is not clear.
I talked to the queen she is lovely, a real lady.
Theodora is very pretty, much prettier than in pics, and very tall also.
As for the couple Nikolaos and Tatiana, for me is the 2nd most beautiful couple I ever saw, the first being Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice.
Nikolaos and Tatiana are one thousand times prettier than in pics. Their beauty is astonishing. Beauty and class. I wish them all the best

Last edited:
King Constantine uses Hearing aid, in both ears, but a long time ago, if there is a lot of noise, it is difficult he hear you, because the Hearing aid are very annoying, to talk you must get very close to him. I discovered it two years ago, I approached to greet him, and he seemed distracted .... but the Queen approached him and told him in his ear what I had just said him, then he focused on me and thanked me and he wondered me where I was from .. The Queen said me that the King did not heared good she was the intermediary of our conversation

How lovely this dress still exists! It´s interesting to see Queen A M and her 2nd son doing a lot of public appearances together.

Last edited:
I love the detail they even put the sash of the order of the Redeemer on it!

The dress of the Queen is beautiful, Jean Desses was a great designer, his designs are very elegant, but in addition, his dresses are timeless.??

Queen Anne Marie with 20 years and this dress was wonderful, beautiful, elegant:p??

I wonder ,if King Constantine Queen Anna Marie celebrate Christmas and where. Last year, they were in Porto heli, they received visit from Princess Theodora and her boyfriend Mathew, Prince Philippos, and Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana. I don't know if there was Princess Alexia and her family, they don't have instagram. Prince Pavlos's family was in the Bahamas. But now, I am looking at the photos that Marie Chantal shares in the stories section of her instagram, and Pavlos´s family , I would say, are in Britain, but, in the family Miller´s Home? or, are they in Denmark? It is obvious that it is not their home.

They are Yorkshire, with the Miller family celebrating Christmas. It is the home of Robert Miller.

I think that King Constantine and Queen Anna- Maria will be in Greece with Prince Philippos and Princess Theodora and other family members ????

Last edited:
Any proof that the Millers spend Christmas at the Gunnerside Estate? I would hardly call it home for them...

I love the photo of Spetses , it is a simple and spontaneous photo, I love to see Queen Anna Maria so well accompanied.
I wish my beloved Queen to have a merry Christmas with the King and the rest of the family. I love my King Constantine and my Queen Anna Maria very much, the picture makes me so happy.

Lovely photo in Spetses - it looks sunny there! I agree that Nikolaos and Tatiana would be a better CP and CPss for Greece; Marie Chantal and co. seem to care little about their home country (or home country of marriage for Marie Chantal). They're a great couple.

Wonderful picture; it has been a while since we saw the whole family together (although I wonder why Matthew is not in the picture as they have been engaged since late last year).

And Carlos (sr) is also sporting a moustache and a beard (probably has been for a while but we hardly see them).

No, the photo is not current, it is from 2016 or 2017? in Porto Heli.The photo is before Matthew and Theodora were announced their commitment 2018.

How lovely that the three siblings attended this event (about their mother) together. It's interesting that the eldest looks as if she is the youngest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this photo, I love it. The Greek Royal Family. I really liked seeing the King and Queen with the family.

Really fun to see the family. The children within the Morales family have grown!

And it seems that both Pavlos and Nikolaos have the word 'prince' in their account whereas the others doe not.

Pictures don't show how frail the King really is.
I don't understand why Princess Theodora is waiting so long for her Wedding

From the photo: I see Prince Pavlos with his white hair and his white beard, he is more old. Achileas is the most handsome of his children.

Princess Alexia and family, Alexia and Carlos are as usual, but their children, especially Carlos, are very changed. Anne-Marie is beautiful woman.

Prince Philippos is very handsome, and Princess Theodora too.

Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana, they live in Athens, I follow them on instagram, for me it is normal to see them, especially Tatiana.

King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie: Prince Pavlos could have taken a better photo of his father, the King has the glasses in hand and Queen Anna Marie is looking for a way to put the IPAd to see well all. I like to see Queen Anne-Marie and King Constantine speaking with their family, they live far and the videochat is a way of being in contact with the family.

Last edited:
Pictures don't show how frail the King really is.
I don't understand why Princess Theodora is waiting so long for her Wedding
Well, perhaps it has something to do, just like the postponement of the York-Princesses wedding, with the "little problem" we have in the world going on right now...?!:whistling:

From the photo: I see Prince Pavlos with his white hair and his white beard, he is more old. Achileas is the most handsome of his children.

Princess Alexia and family, Alexia and Carlos are as usual, but their children, especially Carlos, are very changed. Anne-Marie is beautiful woman.

Prince Philippos is very handsome, and Princess Theodora too.

Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana, they live in Athens, I follow them on instagram, for me it is normal to see them, especially Tatiana.

King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie: Prince Pavlos could have taken a better photo of his father, the King has the glasses in hand and Queen Anna Marie is looking for a way to put the IPAd to see well all. I like to see Queen Anne-Marie and King Constantine speaking with their family, they live far and the videochat is a way of being in contact with the family.
I know that tastes differ, but for me Constantine Alexios was always the most attractive and handsome of the CP couple´s "children"! But I agree on you about the all time good looks of Prince Philippos! Theodora is pretty, but she could never touch her mother´s beauty when she was at her age!

I was pretty struck by CP Pavlos`greying/ whitening hair:eek:! It really came as a surprise to me.

I´m not sure if it was Pavlos´ fault about his parent`s photo -I think it is just a still, shot during their video chat conference. He couldn´t really do something about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I have found in a Greek photo agency, this photograph, which I could not get in a larger format (data protection of the agencies). The photograph is taken in Spetses(Greece, next to the residence of King and Queen), in it we can see Prince Philippos with his girlfriend, Nina Flohr, and Prince Nikolaos. In the headline of the photograph says that it was taken in a restaurant on the island of Spetses and adds that at dinner was also Nina's father. Although the report is published on the 17th, the photo is from last week. Because Prince Nikolaos was on the island last week, and Nina's father too, he shared a photo of the island of Spetses in his instagram. Prince Philippos is in Greece, on vacation since the beginning of July.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dQGnvLtO...DoW8x5wCNcBGAsYHQ/s1600/philippos+spetses.PNG ?

Back
Top Bottom