Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family Picture Thread, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: That's right. Maria Teresa is holding François, Henri is holding Balthazar and Gabriel is holding Victoire, the youngest.

I think Francois is on the arm of his grandma. I think the baby that Gabriel is holding might be Victoire, daughter of Alexandra and Nicholas. The picture shows all of the 8 grandchildren.
No, I'm talking about a different photo with the whole family, in that one it is François being held by Gabriel. In the photo of the GD couple with the grandkids only, it's indeed Victoire.

Here's the photo I'm talking about

:previous: That's right. Maria Teresa is holding François, Henri is holding Balthazar and Gabriel is holding Victoire, the youngest.
I'm talking about a different photo. With the whole family.

Edit: here it is! That's François asleep in Gabriel's arms

Now I see, Adda! That one hadn't been posted yet, it's a really great one! :)

In 10 years a host of grandchildren may be bigger ;)

And when they both will be 90+ - what a big family photo we may see!

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa shared more of the beautiful family photos:

I saw Louis two Sons , but who is the one with his long legs , Prince Felix Son ?

Only lacks the photo of the Grand Ducal Couple with Princess Alexandra, Nicolas Bagory and little Victoire.

Only lacks the photo of the Grand Ducal Couple with Princess Alexandra, Nicolas Bagory and little Victoire.
Indeed, and I think it's a pity, but it's probably Alexandra and Nicolas' wish, which I respect (even if I don't agree with it).

Back
Top Bottom