General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw a low quality pic of shamma bint Mohammed bin zayed with her dad I think at zayed university. She doesn't look anything like him but more like Khalid and his daughters 🤔
I have seen a younger picture of her in her childhood she was pretty.And a picture of her older with the her dad in a hospital visiting a sick child.

I can only assume they take after their mother or look like their paternal auntie Shamma as I agree she does favour Khalid’s eldest daughter judging by the older pic of her and her dad.
The pic I’m referencing is on instagram and on Pinterest. So it might be more than 5 years ago.

Is the picture you speak of recent?

I have seen a younger picture of her in her childhood she was pretty.And a picture of her older with the her dad in a hospital visiting a sick child.

I can only assume they take after their mother or look like their paternal auntie Shamma as I agree she does favour Khalid’s eldest daughter judging by the older pic of her and her dad.
The pic I’m referencing is on instagram and on Pinterest. So it might be more than 5 years ago.

Is the picture you speak of recent?
I'm talking about this pic! It's from 2011 back when she was studying at zayed university, apparently her friend shared it on tiktok.

Attachments

• 20240717_130453.jpg
    20240717_130453.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 15
He didn't engage, feiraguy. I can say that we will know directly about his Quran signing, if happens. I think there is low chance of his marriage in this year.

I'm talking about this pic! It's from 2011 back when she was studying at zayed university, apparently her friend shared it on tiktok.
Oh then this was many years ago.
The one I saw with her dad and a sick child it looks like she was older, but it was also some years ago but more recent than this pic.
It should be on pintrest. The link isn’t working so I can’t upload it for some reason.

She also looks like Salama bint Mohammed bin hamdan ( her niece from her sister Shamsa bint MbZ) from the side in this pic if it is her.

I just saw a pic of shamsa and salama bint ahmed bin dalmook, they're both very pretty. Do they have a chance of marrying their al Nahyan cousins(from their mother's side)? If yes then who?

Also did sultan bin Hamdan had Mohammed before marrying ousha bint Khalifa? He look older than the other childrens from ousha

two new grandchildren, Mohamed and Tahnoun bin Mohamed bin Hamad

the President's 21 grandchildren:

Mohamed bin Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Shamma bint Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Salama bint Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Zayed bin Dhiyab bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Fatima bint Dhiyab bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Salama bint Dhiyab bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Khalifa bin Hamdan bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Tahnoun bin Mohamed bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed
Zayed bin Mohamed bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed
Zayed bin Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Mohamed bin Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Tahnoun bin Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Hessa bint Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Salama bint Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Fatima bint Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun
Mohamed bin Nahyan bin Saif bin Mohamed
Saif bin Nahyan bin Saif bin Mohamed
Zayed bin Nahyan bin Saif bin Mohamed
Maryam bint Nahyan bin Saif bin Mohamed
Hamdan bin Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed

Big congratulations to them. Now the couple have 3 sons and 3 daughters.

This made me realize how young she must've been when she got married and had hissa.

Mariamks welcomed her first child, a son named Khalifa bin Mubarak bin Khalifa bin Hamdan Al Nahyan

Do you know who is zshamma on Instagram? Whats her full name? Is she married and does she have kids?

Thank you, didnt know she has an instagram account.

Did you see any news that made you
He didn't engage, feiraguy. I can say that we will know directly about his Quran signing, if happens. I think there is low chance of his marriage in this year.
Yes God willing that he will be getting married soon! I guess yes when it happens it will be announced as well! He is the youngest son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, right?

Yes, Zayed is the youngest and only unmarried child of mbz

Is Mariam MBZ holds a high position in the government? What are the positions/jobs does MBZ children has?

Mariam bint Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan is the Vice Chairperson of the Education and Human Resources Council.​

Is Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed bin Zayed getting married to Maryam?

Mariam bint Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan is the Vice Chairperson of the Education and Human Resources Council.​

1)Since we're on the topic of maryam, is it me or does her husband look miserable/hangover all the time... cant explain it but he always look like he's 1 second away from crying in public

2)does any of mbz's other daughters work for the government??

3)did anyone here read "the saudi bodyguard" by mark young, it has some interesting chapters about sheikh Khalifa bin zayed and sultan bin Khalifa bin zayed in it.

4)also Fatima bint hazza is pretty but she look different everytime I see her!

Last edited:
Moza bint Hamdan bin Mubarak and Theyab bin Khalifa bin Sultan bin Shakhbout have welcomed a baby girl today named Maryam. Congratulations to the family!

Back
Top Bottom