Gender, names & godparents for Princess Beatrice & Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi's second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't say they were enemies. I just pointed out a few names that won't be selected.
While counterposing it with a 'pay tribute to Catherine'. Reality is there is more of a history of friendship between the Sussexes and Yorks then there is the Yorks and Kate. Don't think Kate is a blip on the radar of family they may choose to honor.

I didn't say they were enemies. I just pointed out a few names that won't be selected.
Yes, a selection who are/were jailbirds or very unpopular British and US politicians, several out of office. Meghan is neither a politician, an ex politician nor a convicted felon.

While counterposing it with a 'pay tribute to Catherine'. Reality is there is more of a history of friendship between the Sussexes and Yorks then there is the Yorks and Kate. Don't think Kate is a blip on the radar of family they may choose to honor.
Exactly. I don't see the reason Beatrice need to pay tribute to a cousin in law while she has a sister and female cousin...if you ask me I would say "Catherine" or "Kate" is on the same list of "names won't be chosen" as "Meghan".

I doubt that the baby will have the name of Edo’s father, I thought they didn’t have the most close and loving relationship. I was under the impression he very much thought of his late stepfather as his father figure.

I doubt that the baby will have the name of Edo’s father, I thought they didn’t have the most close and loving relationship. I was under the impression he very much thought of his late stepfather as his father figure.
Indeed. I have never heard him say anything specific about Alex, but the way he speaks about Christopher (even without the obvious he named his first born for him) its clear his bond with his stepfather was much closer.

Tribute to Christopher says it all

Back
Top Bottom