Funny Faces of Royals Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In this thread, I remember the books of "La Baronne de Staffe" (a Franch Lady), in which she mentioned, that a lady should not lough out loud; that would never be flattering to her, on the contrary.

Charlotte:

Attachments

• 1178336388_f.jpg
    1178336388_f.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,496
Crown princess Victoria arriving to the gala-dinner of the wedding of Count Björn Bernadotte and Sandra Angerer
BelgaPicture

Poor Maxima. I suppose it is unfortunate to get caught out like that. But it does make for our amusement. x
Maxima rarely disappoints in the "funny faces" department.;)

I like Maxima. She's natural and show her expresion. I don't like such people who have always the same fake smile or are very serious on every photo. I like Maxima funny faces :)

I think Mathilde is very sweet and kind person.She looks elegant and she has a lovely smile:flowers:

Princess Mathilde of Belgium pictured as she arrives for a visit to a nursery school which launched, in co-organisation with the city Kortrijk, a language project for children, on Friday 15 May 2009 in Kortrijk.
ANP Beeldbank

Queen Elisabeth II watches her horse 'Stardust III' finish in fourth place during the Ladies Side-Saddle in the Copper Horse Arena, at the Royal Windsor Horse Show at Windsor Castle, England, Friday May 15, 2009.
Daylife

Queen Elisabeth II watches her horse 'Stardust III' finish in fourth place during the Ladies Side-Saddle in the Copper Horse Arena, at the Royal Windsor Horse Show at Windsor Castle, England, Friday May 15, 2009.
Daylife

She looks like my grandma here :ROFLMAO:

Greetings for you grandma, Nathalie :)

I think that Queen looks like this when she wants to be more anonymous...

Yeah and they are about the same age! A few months ago, in my summer vacations, I show her a picture of the Queen, and she said: "Wow, she still has nice legs" I didn't even notice that until she said it, and she's right. The Queen still has nice legs, and a funny face sometimes, as I can see above :)

Prince Harry at Leicester v London Irish, Guinness Premiership Final rugby match, Twickenham, London, Britain - 16 May 2009
IBL

The Duke of Edinburgh in his role as time keeper at the Water Obstacle of the International Driving Competition at the Royal Windsor Horse Show held in the grounds of Windsor Castle, Berkshire, England, Saturday May 16, 2009.
Daylife

Maxima seems to be disgusted...but what had she disgusted, even if she was so?

Back
Top Bottom