Friends of the Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daniel's friend Alexander Stubb, the President of Finland, swam on July 20 a 24 km downhill swim in Oulanka River, Kuusamo. They swam in pairs, he swam with his friend, and two bodyguards swam beside them. His wife Suzanne swam 12 km with her friend.

On July 21 Alexander and his wife Suzanne hiked 12 km in Kuusamo with former Formula 1 -driver Heikki Kovalainen.

On July 22 Alexander and Suzanne hiked in Salla.

Alexander Stubb wished Good luck and success to the entire Finnish Olympic team. He and Suzanne are at the Olympics on July 25-29.

The King and Queen's friend Eva Benita Brodin celebrated on Friday her 70th birthday. And yesterday her husband Hans Eric Brodin celebrated his 79th birthday.

Their son Gerard Brodin opened a new game meat shop recently.

The Royal Family's friends Peter Wallenberg, 65, and his wife Klara Sydhoff Wallenberg, 45, are divorcing. They have been married for twelve years. They have submitted a joint application for divorce to the Solna district court.

Queen Silvia's godson Fredrik von der Esch and his wife Cecilia Forss yesterday at Grand Hôtel's 150th Anniversary celebration.
Pic

Daniel's friend Peter "Foppa" Forsberg has been Synsam's ambassador since autumn 2023.
Peter and Synsam took the next step in their collaboration when the former ice hockey star launched his first own eyewear collection under the name Peter Forsberg™.
Peter has worn glasses since he was a teenager, and his close collaboration with Synsam therefore feels natural. The collection contains 28 models, both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- It feels great to be able to create your own glasses brand and see it come into the world. I am impressed by how professionally Synsam works to produce new, innovative collections and I am of course super proud to now present an eyewear collection that matches me. I hope the frames will inspire many to upgrade their glasses wardrobe, says Peter Forsberg.

Both Daniel and Peter Forsberg are long-time friends with Håkan Lundstedt, CEO of Synsam.

Back
Top Bottom