Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 20: November 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perfect looks for the Wales children at Trooping the Colour today, June 14:
The outfits were wonderful on the Wales children,it was a shame about the weather!

I think they all look great, but the idea of little boys wearing short trousers went out in the 1960s. Charlotte ia getting very tall.
Well not for Princes William and Harry in the 1980's. There's more than one photo of them wearing short trousers at Louis' age.

I’m we dressed our young boys, under five years old, in short pants and socks in the 90’s here. For special events occasions and in warmer weather.
It's an old fashioned rather upper class style tradition for little boys, but I happen to love it.😊
I also adore seeing children in sailor outfits.

Josephine is an increasingly stylish ball rolling downhill these days. It’s very interesting to wonder where she’ll go.

I love the little extra touches with Charlotte’s dress- the blue bow, sunglasses & a wristbands. I sense she’s going to be fun to watch in the years ahead.

It's a great dress for her age. It's a little more contemporary than the ones we've typically seen her in for her public appearances.

I'm still going to lay some good theoretical money on Jojo being the most stylish of the whole family. She's building a pretty solid track record while barely being in her teens.

Estelle and Oscar on Sunday July 14 at a meeting with Victoria Prize Laureate Isabelle Haak and her boyfriend.

Estelle and Oscar on Sunday July 14 at a meeting with Victoria Prize Laureate Isabelle Haak and her boyfriend.
I think Estelle is taking height tips from Ms. Haak. 😎 It's a nice t-shirt on her!

The orange dress was nothing special but fine and typical Eleonore style, I do wonder why she picked the old-fashioned style flower dress for the Te Deum.

I wonder when she will finally change that boring hairstyle and her dresses look all the same. Horrible shoes IMO. I like Emmanuel more and more. (..)

:previous:isn't that a bit harsh on a 16 years old girl? In this age Eleonore is still developing her own style and I can understand that she not being adventurous on her fashion choice and sticking to what she feels comfortable with. BTW personally I think her hairstyle suits her well, she got a gorgeous hair just like her sister.

My favourite was the dress she wore in the evening. The dress for the Te Deum was really unflattering

My favourite was the dress she wore in the evening. The dress for the Te Deum was really unflattering
Agree, being 16 is difficult and she's tried something different with the DVF dress she wore for Te Deum. She went back to her beloved Maje in the afternoon.

Can't wait to see more looks from her, she's innately refined. A sylph.

Back
Top Bottom