Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 20: November 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Isabella's look. It suits her very much. Not sure about Josephine's. I do like the dress, but it was truly meant for Mary. It looks a bit off in Josephine though.

It’s the opposite for me; I think Josephine looks great and Isabella’s dress looks a touch too much like it belongs to Mary.

Very spring like and Estelle is very much in theme with her surroundings.

The girl fashionistas, and she looks good doing it.

And look how tall she is in much flatter shoes than her mom.

A great look for the princess indeed!

A lovely spring look for Estelle at the inauguration of Giuseppe Penone's sculpture "The Inner Flow of Life" today, May 30:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
Estelle's lovely dress is from Norwegian ByTimo

And her beautiful dress at the "Flag school" (photo published today) is also from ByTimo
Pic

Ariane’s earrings are barely visible in most photos, if at all, so it seems she wasn’t thinking about them much. [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

But statement jewelry seems to be in line with her taste, and she definitely has the height and confidence to carry it off.

To mark today's World Ocean Day, Victoria and Oscar have once more helped with picking up litter this week:

Nice outfit but white might not be the best option when picking up litter as he might get rather dirty (unless they use bleach to clean his clothes afterwards).

Isn't this essentially a color-flipped version of Charlotte’s mixed-reviewed sailor dress from last year?

Isn't this essentially a color-flipped version of Charlotte’s mixed-reviewed sailor dress from last year?
Yes I believe that it is and her shoes look similar to the ones she wore last year as well. Though I imagine that both dress and shoes are in a larger size now.

My only quibble with the Wales' kids is I dislike the convention of little boys wearing short pants. It's 2024. Put the kid in trousers like his brother. It looks silly with dress socks, dress shoes, and a suit coat. Otherwise, they looked lovely.

My only quibble with the Wales' kids is I dislike the convention of little boys wearing short pants. It's 2024. Put the kid in trousers like his brother. It looks silly with dress socks, dress shoes, and a suit coat. Otherwise, they looked lovely.
I agree, don't see the need for the short trousers. IMO Louis would have looked much nicer in normal trousers.

In at least one picture, it looked as though Charlotte was wearing lipstick.

I have to say I’m in the minority but I don’t like Charlotte’s dress. I didn’t like the red and white version last year either!

I think they all look great, but the idea of little boys wearing short trousers went out in the 1960s. Charlotte ia getting very tall.

I’m we dressed our young boys, under five years old, in short pants and socks in the 90’s here. For special events occasions and in warmer weather.

I value the pictures of my son in short pants at special events. And, now my grands. They all look clean and proper. And, they rather like the freedom.

Back
Top Bottom