Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 13: December 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(..)

the slit is a bit much but otherwise nothing shocking about either look.

I actually think the look on the right is pretty and age appropriate.
I agree. The slit is a bit much, but other than that they both look very pretty.
I know that many on the forums have many opinions about how both mother and daughters dress, but besides that I've had the impression from Instagram and tv-appearances of a happy family that are clearly devoted to each other.

Both the Crown Princely children are so fond to look at. Princess IA is looking casual on that white shoes at a church but I like her dress.

Cute little Mia at the Barbury Horse Trials in Wiltshire today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Mia is a delight to see ! So cute and so cutely dressed ! I love her !

I love Amalia red nails!

Last edited by a moderator:

Not a fan of the pinafore ruffle on IA's dress but lovely otherwise.

The Cambridge kids looked wonderful! Charlotte must have hit a growth spurt very recently because that dress seems a bit short on her.

The Belgian children on a new family photo on the occasion of the diamond wedding of King Albert and Queen Paola:

** Pic **

This photo is so lovely. It's nice to see the whole Belgian RF together.

the Danish crown prince kids welcoming the Queen today to Grasten palace
https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...=31e9a5e62abcb625ee32281102ae9f02&oe=5DB860E8

Christian's hair got noticeably darker. He is also getting taller than his parents like other teen royals lately.

The picture is very causual and make them look almost like a "normal" family. Contrast that with pictures of the Belgian royal kids for example, who are always "dressed up" for photos, even when they are in a causual, outdoor environment.

Last edited:
Christian's hair got noticeably darker. He is also getting taller than his parents like other teen royals lately.

The picture is very causual and make them look almost like a "normal" family. Contrast that with pictures of the Belgian royal kids for example, who are always "dressed up" for photos, even when they are in a causual, outdoor environment.

Hmm...when the Royal Belgian kids are photographed on their holidays and on other casual outings they are wearing trainers, shorts, etc. just like normal kids. A good example of a casual photo is when they were all seeing Princess Elisabeth off to school in Wales last year.

They are more dressed up for holidays and more formal portraits of course. Philippe and Mathilde have struck a pretty much perfect balance in showing them posed formally and informally, more than any of the other European Royal families imo.

Hmm...when the Royal Belgian kids are photographed on their holidays and on other casual outings they are wearing trainers, shorts, etc. just like normal kids. A good example of a casual photo is when they were all seeing Princess Elisabeth off to school in Wales last year.

They are more dressed up for holidays and more formal portraits of course. Philippe and Mathilde have struck a pretty much perfect balance in showing them posed formally and informally, more than any of the other European Royal families imo.

Even in the picture you mentioned, they are more dressed up in my opinion than the Danish kids. For example, they are not wearing T-shirts like Christian and their pants are way more formal. They are not wearing shorts for example and Eleonore is wearing a dress.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royal...ess-elisabeth-school-wales-royal-family-news/

:previous: Yes, I see. Maybe that was not a good example:lol:. I love that photo by the way, one of my favorite Royal photos of children.

Thanks for re-posting it.?

Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 13: December 2018 -

The Dutch Princesses at This year's summer photosession at Huis ten Bosch Palace

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_11BKNXUAA1QgM.jpg

They all look breathtaking, I adore the outfits in Catherine-Amalia and Alexia. I cannot believe CA is 16 this year.
I appreciate that Ariane might not have wanted to wear heels but I don’t think the white trainers was the best choice.

Last edited:
The girl is trainers is Ariane, not Alexia, I suppose.

Yes it's Princess Ariane, but yes, I also dislike her wearing those but I think it's age appropriate for her, just a thought.

Is The Queen and the Princess of Orange wearing the same heels but different colors? Just looking at the straps

Yes it's Princess Ariane, but yes, I also dislike her wearing those but I think it's age appropriate for her, just a thought.

Is The Queen and the Princess of Orange wearing the same heels but different colors? Just looking at the straps
Yes, I think it's the same heels, but different colors. Amalia is now able to use her mother's clothes, shoes....I think she will start to navigate through mommy's wardrobe!

The princesses are now very lovely young ladies....time FLIES! :ohmy:?

Stunning family! The girls are growing up so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom