Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 4: January 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m glad that MM has appearances again. She looks so healthy here.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit walked parts of the coast pilgrimage, starting at Egersund Church in Stavanger today, April 23:

** tt.se gallery ** anp gallery **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the opening of the Culture Days in Asker today, May 28:

** anp gallery ** gtresnews gallery **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit has laid the foundation stone for the new Museum of the Viking Age at Bygdøy, Oslo today, June 4:

** anp gallery ** gtresnews gallery **

** gettyimages: NOR: Crown Princess Mette-Marit Lays The Foundation Stone For The New Viking Age Museum **

A few more photos of the Crown Princess from the Foundation Stone ceremony at the Museum of the Viking Age at Bygdøy.
PPE Agency

To mark World Mental Health Day 2024 (October 10) Crown Princess Mette-Marit paid a visit to the Norwegian Council for Mental Health in Oslo today, October 7:

** tt.se gallery ** gtresnews gallery **

It sounds like Mette-Marit is stepping back from her duties to get lung treatment. Has she made an announcement like this before? (I know she has been off-duty before for health reasons, but I don't recall an announcement quite like this.)

The Marius situation can't be helping her right now.

It sounds like Mette-Marit is stepping back from her duties to get lung treatment. Has she made an announcement like this before? (I know she has been off-duty before for health reasons, but I don't recall an announcement quite like this.)

The Marius situation can't be helping her right now.

Yes, they were quite explicit 6 years ago when it was first announced, see the thread that is dedicated to her lung disease where today's message is also being discussed.

Just wondering if she could continue with her appearances. Wishing her the best. 🤞

Back
Top Bottom