Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That´s one of the most lovely dresses I´ve seen on her lately. Everything is perfect: colour, shape, embroidery... She looks stunning :flowers:

My goodness! Does she have to look like a beached whale to convince everyone that she is indeed, pregnant?? Give the CP a break here. Mary is dressed very discreetly.. But she is Most definitely Pregnant!

I never doubted for a moment whether CP Mary was pregnant. I was only commenting on how amazing she looks for being pregnant with her twins. Sheesh!:ermm:

Very pretty colour and i really like the detail at the hemline. The sash waistband is proving to be a popular choice! I am a bit iffy about the shoes with that dress though.

Unbelievable photos, Terri. Thank you for sharing...

The dress looks like some of the pattern/color seen in one of Carolina Herrera's recent collections to me. Perhaps?

Know that i can see the dress properly, (thanks Terri) the shoes look great with the dress, the colours really go together well. And she has definately popped out in the last couple of weeks.

Mary's dress is by Missoni

Its a pretty dress but IMO doesn't suit her current state (pregnant).

I find the dress, and particularly the colour, beautiful. Mary does not need to dress in 'real' maternity clothes yet and this dress is great for her current body shape.
But nice to see the bump clearly :)

In this photo you can the belly really well.
I really like this dress on Mary. The soft colour suits her very much.
The dress was perfect for the event - not too formal and not too casual.
I don't quite like the shoes with the dress. Silver or grey ones would have been a better choice.

I love that dress, perfect choice for this event. color suits CP perfectly, I like the details on the dress, soft material and accessories. Color of shoes is not the best but I suppose that she wore it a few times lately because they're comfortable.

I like the style of the dress but not the colors.

I imagine she picked it so she could wear those shoes again. If her feet are swelling as a result of the pregnancy, surely she can get another pair of shoes ;)

I don't like the dress. It's one of my least favourite evening dresses worn by Mary. The colours and the pattern don't look good on her.

:previous:

I can only agree, this dress is a miss.

I agree with you Her_Majesty. In general, I like evening dresses worn by CP Mary but this one is not nice :(

The back is prettier than the front.
Very dissapointing to me. Style is nice, color awful.

Love the skirt from the waist down, very pretty. But I do not like the top part. It seems a bit ill fitting but from the back it looks lovely. The colours are ok to me. It is nice for her to mix it up a little. What was this event for? I am assuming it is another pre wedding event?

It was for marriage of Prince Nikolaus of Greece.

This is what she wore for the wedding???!!! Ok, well thats a bit different. I was expecting something a bit more formal or structured i suppose.

What a horrid dress / messy look! The top part looks ill fitting, then the bow and the colour mess ... far too much going on.

This dress was disappointing for me... but who am I to say? I loved the back view, just lovely. I wish it was a bit softer and a little more colorful. But the muted colors were smart looking. She still looks amazing imo!

I do not like the dress at all!
bad colour, bad shape. But mostly a hate the shoes being worn for every single occasion :eek:

It's not her best dress, but it's not a total disaster either. Granted its better looking up close, and from the back. But the colors and patterns are distracting enough that you don't really notice the pregnancy belly, which was maybe the effect she was going for.

I didn't think much of the jumpsuit either, given there was a VPL as well...visible panty line...and I agree with the others, very celebrity...I thought she had borrowed something from Beyonce or Kylie Minogue's wardrobe...Or Fergie (Stacy) or Lady Gaga (although probably too tame for her ;) )

As for the greek wedding dresses, dusky pink and brown/green pattern, we can forgive her these transgressions as she was probably unsure of what direction to go it...

Mary's dress at the wedding was ok but the colours were a bit muted.

Although having said that she is at that stage of pregnancy where normal stuff doesn't sit too well or flatter you but you don't need the full on maternity gear. It's always the most difficult stage of pregnancy to dress for so she is doing pretty well really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom