Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't seem to be able to find the link with the black plastic skirt. Could someone please post it again? I'm really curious to see this.;)

The soft layered top was lovely, color wise & detail wise but the skirt is very Natan, quite unflattering & the fabric was just horrible. I don't see why she used a belt either.

The evening/cocktail dress is one of her worst dresses. Print was too old so was the color, it looked gold but yet olive.

I totally agree about daytime outfit.
Evening dress is not ugly but I would like to see something different.
And on some pictures Mary's make-up doesn't look good, too heavy IMO.

I actually liked the black dress. It has a vintage spirit iin it and I think is wonderful considering that tho, she doesn't look pregnant she is.

The skirt she wore in the morning is hideous

I didn't realize Mary's day outfit had a "plastic" or synthetic skirt. I don't like that and she should have removed the belt. My pet peeve with Princesses.:bang:

I agree with you, i actually really like this outfit. All the gold jewelery looks great, and her hair is lovely. She is really shining here.

He he barely in my 20's but I'm with you ladies. Love her evening look. The dress is so so and she is pregnant, but doesn't she have enough style to make her overall look that fabulous?

He he barely in my 20's but I'm with you ladies. Love her evening look. The dress is so so and she is pregnant, but doesn't she have enough style to make her overall look that fabulous?

I thought it was a fabulous choice of a dress. She looked great! And, btw, you can clearly see that she's pregnant! I don't understand what people are complaining about. :whistling:

Ok i love the black dress with the pattern on front, looks great and stretchy and comfy but stylish...I always love cap sleeves and boat necklines...which Mary wears alot of...

I would like to see her in a previous outfit/top that she wore in 2005 when pregnant with Christian, to meet George W. Bush I believe, a gold lace top...I hoped she would wear it again (when pregnant) with Isabella, but she didn't....So I hope she pulls it out, dusts it off and gives it another shot this pregnancy...can somebody post a picture of it if they know what I am talking about...Thanks!

eta: found it! Imageshack - apbushbirthdayth0034uf.jpg

I want her to wear that top again ^^^^^^ just one more time, maybe with black tight pants this time ;)

MARY LISTEN YOU!!!

http://c.cdn.belga.be/picture/22111255/preview/watermark

(princess mary today)

Congratulations!

She used with black pants in 2005: http://www.bew.com.pl/LT_1_4_1_004096141/bew3E808D.jpg

if she reads me, I want to see with this outfit:
http://www.bew.com.pl/LT_5_7_3_004102375/bew3E98E7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: That's a very nice outfit! Love the blouse and shoes.

I really like this outfit

How pretty! I like the color, fit, shoes, everything!

Marymaxima, your post made me smile:) But I couldn't get the picture to come up.

Yay! for the power of suggestion...Thanks MARY (or Anja or Caroline or Tanja) for listening ;) ...And Marymaxima, I tried to see the black pants picture but it didn't work...Can you post another link? I really am interested in seeing this gold top with black pants...Could this be a sign that she is having boy(s)?

Yeah for the gold blouse.......Who needs a stylist when you have us fabulous peeps!!!!!!

Indeed!! However I think we need to see more new styles now on CP Mary. After all, she is having twins. (Although she is hiding the fact very well). :) She is a Wonder, imo.

I think I'm used to seeing celebrities with hands under bellies, showing off the bump to a gaggle of photographers. Mary just takes it in her stride, though I'm sure that she is very excited personally, and doesn't try to show off in that way. She's certainly blessed with good genes as far as carrying a pregnancy well and a good stylist always helps, too!

Love this gold top, Very happy to see it dusted off again. It really flatters her skin tone too. I think because Mary is tall and fit, the babies can hide away. I am tall too and my babies were very hidden until about 5 months.

It never ceases to amaze me how that woman can wear heels ALL.THE.TIME. I break them out for special occasions only, and then my feet hurt so much that I avoid them until the next time. Maybe she has AWESOME, comfy heels, but still!

The top is pretty but its quite washed out with the white .

It never ceases to amaze me how that woman can wear heels ALL.THE.TIME. I break them out for special occasions only, and then my feet hurt so much that I avoid them until the next time. Maybe she has AWESOME, comfy heels, but still!

Mary will have been like that when she married Frederik, but she's had to get used to wearing them.

Yay! for the power of suggestion...Thanks MARY (or Anja or Caroline or Tanja) for listening ;) ...And Marymaxima, I tried to see the black pants picture but it didn't work...Can you post another link? I really am interested in seeing this gold top with black pants...Could this be a sign that she is having boy(s)?

try this...

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1139/bew3e8091.jpg

I think this bluse is very similar:
http://australiaentertains.com.au/wp-content/_w8y00132.jpg

and the skirt:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/jema2005/2008/729856a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Marymaxima...that black pants link worked...but I do notice it looks different to the one she wore with white pants, a rounder neckline...and the one in Isabella's newborn photos looks sleeveless...So maybe she has FOUR items of clothing in this fabric, she bought the 'job lot' as it were: one V neck top, one round neck, one sleeveless, one skirt...hehe ;)

Thanks Marymaxima...that black pants link worked...but I do notice it looks different to the one she wore with white pants, a rounder neckline...and the one in Isabella's newborn photos looks sleeveless...So maybe she has FOUR items of clothing in this fabric, she bought the 'job lot' as it were: one V neck top, one round neck, one sleeveless, one skirt...hehe ;)

I also think so...:flowers:

I don`t uunderstand why the pants are bad. For me they look good.
A very informal look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom