Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 3: January 2009 - May 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got details on the beaded choker that Mary wore with the cream top and black sailor pants? Somehow I liked that silhouette on her. She looks more feminine when she wears high collars; she really has a very mannish figure otherwise.

She does seem to perspire a lot. What's the old saying, "women glow, men perspire, and horses sweat"?

I loved her latest outfit! she looked divine! The pants were fantastic and made her look very feminine!

This top with the satin neckline is fantastic.One in a million indeed :flowers:

I really like the top and trousers, but I think the necklace is too big. It is pretty by itself, and I do think that it works with this outfit; however, it think it needed to be a bit smaller.

I am really puzzled by the coat. It looks like a coat that belongs to a very large man. It was really strange.

It's just a huge coat with no sign of style :cool: That's why I was surprised:Mary has a great taste.Maybe her stylist persuaded her,who knows? :rolleyes:

She has a stylist, Anja Aladji, she is a professional stylist and business partner of jeweller Marianne Dulong
http://www.altfordamerne.dk/upload/...-alt-til-modeuge/anja-camilla-alajdi-400x.jpg

I think they meet on a regular basis, maybe twice a month, and decide what to wear for which engagement, and what to buy etc.
thank you for the explanation,
soif we don't like who sehe dress or how she combine her staff it is not mary's fult it is her stylist. probably they organize the wordrobe for all this events beforehand.,

In the end I hope that Mary is the one who decides how she wants to be dressed :) It was a wise move to get some assistance not least in the beginning (and I like the way Mary's wardrobe was built to mix and match) but I would guess that the need for a stylist's advice decrease over time?

yes, i hope mary is the one who decide!

I think it is a colaboration. The stylist suggests something but Mary has final say. Just as Mary puts things together too by herself. I imagine the stylist is the one who goes shopping the most but also keeps track of what she wears. It is especially important since we all keep track of what she wears so closely.

It's just a huge coat with no sign of style :cool: That's why I was surprised:Mary has a great taste.Maybe her stylist persuaded her,who knows? :rolleyes:

thank you for the explanation,
soif we don't like who sehe dress or how she combine her staff it is not mary's fult it is her stylist. probably they organize the wordrobe for all this events beforehand.,

i believe it's the other way round. it seems to me that it's her stylist that brings that extra something to mary's wardrobe. her style prior to the wedding and after the wedding when unsupervised was quite poor in my opinion. anja is definitely doing a great job.

I think it is a colaboration. The stylist suggests something but Mary has final say. Just as Mary puts things together too by herself. I imagine the stylist is the one who goes shopping the most but also keeps track of what she wears. It is especially important since we all keep track of what she wears so closely.
i wonder how the keep track of what she wears?

So, here is a little collection of Mary's State Dinner/Tiara looks: :flowers:

Mary's Tiara Looks
Royals, DRW, Viewimages

Please let me know if I forget any Tiara event. ;)

She looks perfect!!Stunning and breathtaking as always!!The best example for all Crown Princesses :flowers: (Although she has repeated the first gown many times...:rolleyes:...I hope we won't see it again!)

What a beautiful princess ! She's not born princess, but she's a TRUE princess. :flowers:

I have nothing negative to say (well, the velvet gown with all the pins on it was a touch much but she still looked wonderful)--Princess Mary always looks elegant and regal. I think my favorite look is the second to last--that icy blue gown with the flounces. That other blue gown in the first three frames is also amazing on her.

One thing--she doesn't have very much "gala" jewelry, does she? She needs to have some major pieces at her disposal. Seems Queen M is hogging the jewels! Couse, they're hers, but still.....

Mary's Tiara Looks
Royals, DRW, Viewimages

Please let me know if I forget any Tiara event. ;)
i love it, great job! thank yo so much, now we need Mary evening gowns look!!! i love the red one before her wedding which is not in your colection of photos, but you rock with your job it is marvellousssssss! a million thanks!!!!!!

I love the silver gown and the red two. She looks great.
Has she wore only two different tiaras since she´s a Princess?

Thanks for a nice photo compilation!:flowers:
Crown Princess Mary never fails to impress me with gala dresses. She does a great job pulling both bright and soft pastel colours off. The main point for me is that her gala dresses are properly tailored. This nicely enhances a total look. My personal favourites are a burgundy gown, which has an air of Medieval regal splendour, and a red gown.

i love the red one before her wedding which is not in your colection of photos
Do you mean the one she wore for her pre-wedding concert?
It's picture number 4 in the collection :flowers:.
Or do you mean another one?

Do you mean the one she wore for her pre-wedding concert?
It's picture number 4 in the collection :flowers:.
Or do you mean another one?
yes, but as i don't see the back in the photo i did not ealize it was that one, i like the back of the dress

Mary's Tiara Looks
Royals, DRW, Viewimages

Many thanks Her_Majesty, great collage:angel:.

Mary is just awesone, she got the best head which wears a tiara, among whole royal women, and the best figure and bearing, athletic but not sickly skinny, very classy, and not too much.

Mary does look good in red!!But my personal favourite is the blue gown (No12).It's so regal!!

well, she might even be able to buy the photos from the same sites we see, so that way it is easy to have traack of everything,

My favorite look is the ruby tiara with the red dress that she wore for the concert before her wedding. Her wedding tiara has always looked a bit too small on her (IMO).

She looks lovely in all her formals!! I do wish she would get a new tiara, she is so modern it would be great to see her in something just a little different. Not that I don't love her other tiaras!!!

Her pre-wedding gala concert look is my all times favourite.

Exactly my thoughts,Rubies!!I would love to see her with a new tiara and I mean a brand new one.There are so many "Artists" out there today that could make a unique tiara just for her.Why does it always have to be an old historical tiara?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom