Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 32: June 2020 - January 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither nor. This isn't a "Daisy" at all.

The black jacket is really nice addition and goes so well with the dress and hat a very sharp look today.

Really elegant from top to bottom. The hat is perfect for this event. Her dress is beautiful with the coat.

I am usually a fan of Mary's smart and elegant sense of dress. However, in this case, the colour of the dress seems to be sapping colour from her face, which in itself is looking unusually puffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress is pretty and I love the bracelet and rings, but not crazy about her hair today. It seems to pull everything down, if that makes sense.

The style is wonderful, but the color is just "so-so" for me. I would love to see it in black, navy or a great dark(ish) kelly green on her.

I am usually a fan of Mary's smart and elegant sense of dress. However, in this case, the colour of the dress seems to be sapping colour from her face, which in itself is looking unusually puffy.
I think the reason she looks a bit pallid is solely down to her hairstyle. With such a high neckline and her dark hair hanging down around her face, it leaves no real separation between her head and her body, no profile or separation between the dress and her face and her dark hair sapped all the colour from her face. The elegant high ponytail she wore last time we saw it left her profile sharp and the whole look was well defined.

I think the reason she looks a bit pallid is solely down to her hairstyle. With such a high neckline and her dark hair hanging down around her face, it leaves no real separation between her head and her body, no profile or separation between the dress and her face and her dark hair sapped all the colour from her face. The elegant high ponytail she wore last time we saw it left her profile sharp and the whole look was well defined.

Fair point.

It looked nicer last time round as Mary's hair was pulled back ,the dress is nice just needed a better hairstyle.

Absolutely love this dress.
Its fun but elegant

Much nicer look today on the Crown Princess and the pearl earrings really compliment the polka dots.

Really lovely suit and colour on Crown Princess Mary.

It's a nice dress, but not the most exciting one.

Not a fan of the puffy sleeves, and the belt doesn't stay with the original waistline...

The cut of the dress is okay. But I agree I don’t I don’t care for this sleeve on this dress. The belt color is okay with the olive green but it could be better. Even though I like green a lot, this color is very drab on the Queen. She actually looks pale and sad. Maybe the dress would be better in a different color and then the cut and sleeves plus the belt would be better. Olive green is not her color. I would hide this in the back of my closet! Sorry your highness.

The cut of the dress is okay. But I agree I don’t I don’t care for this sleeve on this dress. The belt color is okay with the olive green but it could be better. Even though I like green a lot, this color is very drab on the Queen. She actually looks pale and sad. Maybe the dress would be better in a different color and then the cut and sleeves plus the belt would be better. Olive green is not her color. I would hide this in the back of my closet! Sorry your highness.

I didn't mind the olive green colour but I didn't like the belt it just didn't seem to work.

Crown Princess Mary attended the presentation of the Ministry of Education and Research's National Education Awards 2021 in Copenhagen today, September 27:

** Full view ** Full view ** Close up **

Lovely the cut of the blouse and colour on Princess Mary

Crown Princess Mary presented the Danish Industry (DI) Prize 2021 in connection with the DI Summit in Frederiksberg today, September 28:

** Full view ** Full view ** Close up **

Last edited:
This purple ensemble is always one of my favourites, especially the colour and the cut of that blouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom