Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 32: June 2020 - January 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely dress for this special occasion.

The Crown Princess looks really lovely today.

A great color for Crown Princess Mary at the opening of the Human Rights Forum in Copenhagen today:

** Pic **

Really lovely look and colour on Crown Princes Mary today.

Beautiful color for the Crown Princess!

I really like this out fit ..........Princess Mary looks great !

Wasn't a fan of the 1st outfit but the second one today was far nicer on the Crown Princess.

I really don't like the pink trousers, too wide for me! But wonder Why she had to change clothes in the same day? Regardless I did not like the trousers she would had been fine for the afternoon even or at least I think so.

Really lovely red dress on the Crown Princess and great to see it again.

She looks fantastic in this dress. Lovely color

I think not as bad as the wide leg trousers which I really detest

Crown Princess Mary in pink handed out the Ministry of Education and Research's EliteForsk prizes in Copenhagen today, August 23:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Really beautiful colour and dress on the Crown Princess who has the best style team.

I love the Zimmerman skirt and beautiful pink dress on Mary. She does have a wonderful style team! I do like the stripes but not the jeans. Hope we see them just that one time!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike the oversized glasses on her. Also, she used to have hairdos, not always wearing it down, long and straight like her kids.

:previous: I rather think that as the children have grown older her engagements have become more in-depth and important. I don't think she has time every morning to do time-consuming acceptable updos and straight hair is pretty well low maintenance. There are always exceptions and I am sure that Victoria can not only put her hair up in a smooth bun, but I'll bet she can do it without pins However, I have often wondered how long it took to do a messy bun. :ermm::ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom