Crown Princess Mary is Expecting Twins in January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What wonderful news!
Princess Mary and I will be due about the same time (1-2 weeks apart). Fun!!!

I just read this news in the German newspaper "Bild" and couldn't believe it, because "Bild" is not a really reliable source. But it seems that this time they're right.

Twins for a Mary. How wonderful is that?

thank you for the explanation, s 1500 it is too far, even if it is IVF who cares, they have leready 2 kids, so I am sure would be from them too even if the got help with a treatment, still marvellous news!!!!!!!! i guess she will not participat of the new year celebration this time! she would be ready to go to hospital instead!

Its just gone up on Hello! Magazine website or I've just seen it. This is fanastic news for them. They're my favourite royal couple by far!

Laura :) :flowers:

thank you for the explanation, s 1500 it is too far, even if it is IVF who cares, they have leready 2 kids, so I am sure would be from them too even if the got help with a treatment, still marvellous news!!!!!!!! i guess she will not participat of the new year celebration this time! she would be ready to go to hospital instead!

The court have stated that the babies are natural.

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the Crown Prince family! I had a feeling that Mary was going to be next. :fireworks:

I just heard the news this is wonderful!

Congratulations to the couple! That's a wonderful news, I'm very happy for them, wish all the best!!!

I didnt think they were done as the couple have stressed before that they would like a big family. Also at the winter games 2010, the couple did not deny that they wanted more children when asked :)
I knew there would be one more bundle of joy but twins make it more surprising.

Right, they sayed they wanted more children. The sad thing in life is, you don't get quite often what you wish. :bang: Nonetheless obviously this couple get what they wanted. :lol: Maybe just a little bit to much at once. :whistling:

Holy! that threw me totally off guard and flew in the face of anything I was ever expecting to hear but wow congrats cannot wait for the new addition to the family.

Due in January, which means an April conception?
So she's 4 month ish pregnant depending on the date, we should be able to see a bit of a bump.

Counting 12 to 14 weeks back, conception would have occurred in May. :flowers:

Counting 12 to 14 weeks back, conception would have occurred in May. :flowers:
wow, what it means she was pregnant in Victoria's wedding, you could not tell!!!! wow!!! she kep it well secret!:whistling:anyhow is time for good celebration ! so skaal!!!!!:fireworks::daneflag::flowers:

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the family!

How perfect is this news? First a son, then a daughter, and now Twins!! Wonderful...

She may not even have known at Victoria's wedding that she was pregnant as she would have conceived in May so would have been waiting to "find out" at some point in June. If she did know she would only have found out, at most, a week or two beforehand.

Uau, twins. Congratulations to the family.

Funny, my first thougt when i read "twins" was artificial insemination. That's because here in Portugal there's a lot of twins pregnancies on women whice use that kind of treatment, specially women up 35.

I´m not saying that´s the case of the crown prince couple. Like i said it was just a thougt.

I thought the same thing. Almost everyone who has twins nowadays has it through AI...congrats to the family!

If you follow Lanchic's link, and scroll down to the DRF's photo session at Castle Grasten (taken on July 27, 2010), you can sort of see Mary's tummy.

WOW!!! I just saw this on the Hello web page and was stunned! I really thought they were done so this was a huge shock. They are going to be so busy but it will be wonderful to watch them welcome the new little ones and become a new big family.

Thank goodness I can come on here and commiserate with you as my friends would have no clue who I was talking about!

I'm absolutely speechless, amazing news, I did see a bump in recent pictures of her but ... TWINS!! I never saw that one coming.

Great news!

Fantastic news, I'm so happy for them. Hope all goes well. Can't wait for more photos of Mary a few months down the track. She'll look stunning.:D

Oh my word! Twins that is wonderful news! I guess I always liked twins but then again I am a twin!

Wouldn't it be just perfect if they had identical twins?!! Always my dream...

This is wonderful news, they said they wanted a large family & now that can be achieved in less time thanks to the delightful surprise of two Royal Babies at once!
I send Congratulations to the Crown Princely Family, the extended Danish Royal Family & all the Danes who love them very much!
(We Aussie's have a special place in our hearts for them all too!!! xoxo)

Wow. What a surprise! I thought they were done with having more children!

Interesting that they are expecting twins. Do twins run in Mary's side of the family?

that a surprise for me too I didn't expect the couple will have another baby soon.
congratulation to them.

Delightful news ! I am an identical twin myself you know !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom