Counts Nikolai, Felix, Henrik & Countess Athena, News Part 1: 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Videos from the Milan fashion show, he looks kind of awkward in these

On his recent Instagram posting, on the second slide we can catch a short video interview with Nikolai.

He says that if can learn something new it would be the French language

Well, he seems to do fine without his princely title, so he may yet live to not only survive the indignity but perhaps even turning it into something positive. :unsure: :giggle:

Well, he seems to do fine without his princely title, so he may yet live to not only survive the indignity but perhaps even turning it into something positive. :unsure: :giggle:
Felix is still working/interning at Mærsk? What is Nikolai doing for a living in between modeling jobs?

On his recent Instagram posting, on the second slide we can catch a short video interview with Nikolai.

He says that if can learn something new it would be the French language
I thought all of the grandchildren spoke French. I guess the internet was wrong this time. French is next on my list to learn/improve.

Count Nikolai hosted a private dinner for the Flora Danica Parfum in Copenhagen.

His girlfriend Benedikte attended as well:

Good for them.
Hiking is better than the three of them just walking around...

Good for them.
Hiking is better than the three of them just walking around...
I wondered how many got it. :unsure::giggle: ;)

Hiking appears to have become something of a trend among young people, at least here in DK. Long walks, say 20 km a day for several days.
Certainly more healthy than partying their brains out.

And we are at trends, albeit on a very difficult topic. It's also become, if not trendy then more common to have less sex among young people. I.e. up to 25 years of age. Perhaps more in the sense that it has become much acceptable (and less prudish) to say no and that being accepted and respected. Which is of course a great thing.
Much to the consternation BTW of some in the parent and grandparent generations, who ask with some bewilderment why young people today have less sex.
Alas, another and probably more correct explanation is down to a common shyness about their bodies. Beforehand, including my generations, there was no such as showing in private after athletics and certainly not skipping showering, unless you were covered in warts. While today it is very common for children and young not to shower after athletics in schools and high schools, and that combined with the images of perfect bodies that we are bombarded with constantly it is perhaps not so strange that many, especially young, believe nature has been somewhat remissive in regards to how they are created and as a consequence may be more reluctant to have one night stands, and instead prefer to be naked around someone they really trust and connect with.
In any case we parents are the last to be told. That's just how it is.
- It sure ain't always easy to be young!

And that of course is also something that affects royal children, I'm sure. Perhaps even more so, because they are so well known. Fame, I imagine, can no doubt lead to people becoming even more body conscious.

Just a little side step based on an article I read today.

Nikolai's girlfriend gave an interview recently and explained their first date
Aww...that's sweet. Lol. I had no idea they'd been together already for 7 years! Wow. They make a stunning couple.

And, what did she say?
"In the first year and a half at the boarding school, we were just friends, but I always found him funny and admired his intelligence. Towards the end of our second year, he invited me for a ride at the local gas station. I remember the weather was great and we bought some sodas. It's funny how something so casual has ended up here seven years later".

Some people are fortunate to have met the one early on and stay together, we may hope that's the case for Nikolai and Benedikte.
I think if you can be casual and totally relaxed with someone, especially at that young age and on the first date, that's a very good sign of the two being very compatible.

Back
Top Bottom