Countdown to Princess Letizia's delivery - Preparations

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can´t wait to see the new little girl. I wil adore the photo of the family with this two little girl.

Last edited:
MissSaga said:
Do you think they will bring Leonor when they present the infantita ?

I really hope so! I think she will make a very loving big sister, if not a little mischevious;)

MissSaga said:
Do you think they will bring Leonor when they present the infantita ?
I don't know... Urdangarin brothers accompanied their sister while leaving the hospital, but they were, even Miguel, much older than Leo is now. I think Felipe will be too concerned about Letizia and the baby to carry or take Leonor by the hand. Moreover, she could be overwhelmed by hundreds of journalists, flashes and people around shouting loudly, even though she usually stands it quite well. Of course I would die to see her leaving the hospital with a baby sister, but I don't know how they will organise it. She will surely appear on official pictures, though ;)

I've hope that Leonor will be present:)

But, now I hope that everything will be allright during delivery.

Each hour, I live it with suspend, It could be at any minute.

catango said:
Each hour, I live it with suspend, It could be at any minute.
So do I catango..

I hope they bring Leonor to her little sister's presentation It'd be nice to see the Princes with their two girls :flowers:

The Zarzuela will return to use the messages SMS to report of the childbirth of the princess Letizia

The has already ultimado the operative "technological one" to inform with rapidity of the news that they should be taking place concerning the illumination of the second daughter of the princes of Asturias.

As it was done in case of the infanta Leonor, also one will appeal this time to the instantaneous notices for route of telephonic messages SMS, so much in the moment in which there takes place the first information (the revenue in the hospital of the princess),like also in the successive steps until the creature goes out of the Ruber Internacional.
El Confidencial Digital - La Zarzuela volverá a usar los mensajes SMS para informar del parto de la princesa Letizia

Iam still waiting for her delivery news. It's so late.... even the danish princess has come to the world.

I thought that today it would be the great day but I have seen that no, perhaps it is this afternoon… who knows! :ermm:
I don´t know you ,but I every day have more desire to know the new infant:wub: ....I CAN´T WAIT MUCH MORE!:lol:

:lol: This little baby girl is yet a very interesting little " personne" She is making to wait an army of Journalists!!!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Everytime I see a new post in this thread, I feel a rush of exitement - maybe the time has come and Infantita is ready to greet the world? :lol:

But the baby takes her time and leaves the Media - and us, eagerly waiting for her arrival.

Avalon said:
Everytime I see a new post in this thread, I feel a rush of exitement - maybe the time has come and Infantita is ready to greet the world? :lol:

I am the same way, Avalon. But I am already quite exhausted from the antipication and the constant checking! :lol: I was one of those who thought that she would be as early as Leonor only to be proven rather wrong!! I will have to be much wiser for the next pregnancy! Like her papa says, it's all up to nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
CASSARD said:
No new for the baby?

I'm afraid not :sad: Maybe tommorrow or this afternoon. There again it's been a week since I started saying that and nothing seems to be happening. :lol: Maybe I should stop watching the news every 5 minutes. ;)

adelaide said:
:lol: This little baby girl is yet a very interesting little " personne" She is making to wait an army of Journalists!!!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A real Lady,leaving everybody waiting to make her Grand Entrée:wub:

Might last another week until she delivers. And then, in case of a c-section, another week until she leaves hospital. So the girl might not be seen until about May 10th.....So we have to be very patient....

lilytornado said:
A little bit OT, but wow, Sofía speaks such a good German!

Yes, it was nice to hear speak German..I guess we can't be too surprised as her mother, Friederike, was German..:)

Except for unforeseen expenses, the calculations say that the childbirth of princess Letizia will take the May bridge.
El Confidencial Digital - Salvo imprevistos, los cálculos apuntan a que el parto de la princesa Letizia cogerá en pleno puente de mayo

When the second pregnancy of princess Letizia announced, it already scored at that the birth could take place at the end of April. And, got to indicate the date of day 30 of this month.The Informer tell who those calculations stay in the surroundings of the princes of Spain. Therefore, except for unexpected, everything indicates that the birth will be indeed in the days of the May bridge, much more long in Madrid, where Tuesday, day 2, it is festive. It is necessary to remember that Felipe de Borbón alluded indeed to the bridge,almost asking excuses the professionals who cover the information with the Royal Family for the possibility that “it spoiled” them the May bridge. It is known that, in agreement with those calculations, in the Zarzuela it will be guard personnel during those holidays, prepared in case, in effect, the coming to the world of the second daughter of the princes of Asturias took place then.

Last edited:
So Prince Filipe is not attending these weeks any events?

I can't help but feel that this baby will be overdue!

Nervousness for the imminent childbirth of Letizia

HOY :: La Voz de Galicia

A great amount of mass media has been being on duty, for days, in the Ruber clinic of Madrid for the imminent childbirth of Princess de Asturias, Letizia Ortiz. A great device for the press has mounted: platforms, awnings and portable toilets for this event. For as much sense of expectancy, the Prince, Don Felipe de Borbón, declared, days ago, that the childbirth is not programmed for a day in particular and that hopes “not to annoy” the May bridge, that begins tomorrow same. The arrival of the sister of Doña Leonor is very waited by all and will give to a great joy to the family Ortiz, who still recovers of the hard blow to lose the smaller sister of the princess, Érika Ortiz.

Leonor was early so it is fair enought that people expect the same with this baby. However it could be overdue aswell

Leonor was three weeks early, but that doesn't mean that it will be the same with the new baby because as we've been saying here time and time again that each pregnancy is different besides they said that this baby is due in May anyway.

I don't think they will bring Leonor because they have to stay and answer questions from the Journalists and that can be boring for the little Infanta! But lets wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom