Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the jacket and then sunnies don't do it for me either normally I am just totally envious

Not fan of her look either. Nice to see her talking though.

Hello,
I think she looks stunning no matter what she wears. She can wear any dress, and always look gorgeous. She won the genetic lottery, having taken the best of both beautiful parents

Charlotte looks lovely today a really nice outfit.

Charlotte looks so put together today, really nice outfit.(..)

Last edited by a moderator:

I loved Charlotte's outfit for her book club ,I think she always looks better is casual/ smart clothes. with a bit of make up.

Charlotte attended the Chanel Womenswear Spring/Summer 2022 show in Paris today, October 5:

** gallery **

:previous: I agree. A pretty dress ruined by awful shoes.

I like the patterned sleeves very much, but the less said about the footwear, the better.

I think she wore the white version of these shoes for the evening event after her civil wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: I agree. A pretty dress ruined by awful shoes.

To me, Charlotte has always been very pretty, but she doesn’t have her mother’s talent for putting an overall look together. Not that Caroline always gets it right, either, but she’s a good example of someone who is both good looking and generally very well put together.

The v neck doesn’t work for her, too skinny. Her mother’s dress is atrocious

I actually like what Charlotte is wearing for once. She looks elegant and chic. The dress does not accentuate how gaunt she has become and i love her hairstyle!?

Charlotte vs Caroline

To me, Charlotte has always been very pretty, but she doesn’t have her mother’s talent for putting an overall look together. Not that Caroline always gets it right, either, but she’s a good example of someone who is both good looking and generally very well put together.

Caroline has a grace that is missing in Charlotte. Taking ballet all those years she has the muscle memory and mind memory which Charlotte doesn't have.
I like Charlottes more covered up look, Caroline's look is a miss for me.

Last edited:
I always think Charlotte looks good in smart casual , or just casual. I don't want to compare her to her mother, Caroline is on a different level of Elegance like her mother (Grace)there is an air about them, But Charlotte has her own thing going on, comes out more when she is relaxed and chatting about her books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom