Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events Part 45: February 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think to persume Caroline's relationship with her mother is very wrong. Perhaps her family are more discrete and not up for using a name to promote themselves. Charlotte has once mentioned her own father in public. And only then was not talking about him but how the loss affected her. She has never talked about her grandfather or indeed her own mother. I would venture they are more private.

The top part is absolutely true, though Charlotte strikes me as someone who doesn’t necessarily care that her grandmother was Grace Kelly. She’s obviously aware of it & how that affects her life & who she is/looks like. But she’s not as appreciative about it as Jazmin & Pauline. I think one of the reasons is because Albert & Stephanie are more fond of Grace than Caroline & they’ve taught their daughters to be the same. It’s also interesting how their daughters have Grace Kelly in their birth names but Caroline’s daughters don’t.
I don't think it's fair to assume such things. I actually admire more the people who are aware of their lineage but do not endlessly and blatantly use that connection as a central factor in what they're trying to sell. It's even weirder when some people repeatedly talk about a relative who's died and they never even met. Here's an old interview (quoted from Madame Figaro but this one's translated to English) where Caroline and Charlotte talked about Grace:
Princess Caroline and Charlotte Casiraghi talk Grace Kelly, feminism and modern Princess clichés

Will she write how sad Princess Grace was at the Civil Wedding of her Mother with Philippe Junot.
I remember the first pictures taken at the red cross ball when Caroline was sitting alone between her parents.

Summer readings 2024 with Charlotte Casiraghi.
Beautiful video in French with English subtitles.

Ah, this was absolutely exquisite & made me want to go out & buy those books........the way Charlotte talks about each book is almost like poetry, and very tactile........in the past I admired Charlotte because of her beauty, but nowadays it's her mind that intrigues. She's very erudite. Bravo, Charlotte, Bravo!

The top part is absolutely true, though Charlotte strikes me as someone who doesn’t necessarily care that her grandmother was Grace Kelly. She’s obviously aware of it & how that affects her life & who she is/looks like. But she’s not as appreciative about it as Jazmin & Pauline. I think one of the reasons is because Albert & Stephanie are more fond of Grace than Caroline & they’ve taught their daughters to be the same. It’s also interesting how their daughters have Grace Kelly in their birth names but Caroline’s daughters don’t.

That's so sad if it's true.

Back
Top Bottom