Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events Part 45: February 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah great to see another rendez-vous litéraire.
This one is recorded in the magnificent library of Karl Lagerfeld.
Anna Mouglalis’s voice seems to get deeper each time you hear her.

Charlotte participated in the symposium "The human of the future" in Paris, a collaboration between the UNESCO and the Philosophical Meetings of Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Charlotte has given an interview to "Town and Country" and is gracing the cover of the December/January issue:

** instagram post ** instagram gallery ** instagram video **

** townandcountry: Charlotte Casiraghi is the Definition of Grace Under Pressure **

With a clever title referencing "Grace Under Pressure" I find it interesting and equally impressive the author of this interview Chloe Malle is the daughter of Actress Candice Bergen and French film director Louis Malle. An informative and enjoyable article.

With a clever title referencing "Grace Under Pressure" I find it interesting and equally impressive the author of this interview Chloe Malle is the daughter of Actress Candice Bergen and French film director Louis Malle. An informative and enjoyable article.

I just read it and agree very much!

It is the best interview I have EVER read featuring Charlotte. She is extremely intelligent, honest, articulate and almost unbearably elegant. She is not precious at all...not vapid

She is who she is, an erudite aristocrat who seems genuinely committed to her children and her high brow literary and philosophical pursuits.

Good catch re: Chloe Malle. Perhaps that is why Charlotte seemed so relaxed and unguarded!;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl00AONjp4G/

On the occasion of the 2022/23 Métiers d’art CHANEL – DAKAR show, and under the impetus of Virginie Viard, Charlotte Casiraghi dedicates an episode of the Rendez-vous littéraires rue Cambon [Literary Rendezvous at rue Cambon] to Marie NDiaye, who won the 2009 Prix Goncourt for her novel “Three Strong Women”.

Philomonaco...Crazy Love with Charlotte Casirghi

Last edited by a moderator:
Links to articles containing speculative material have been removed. As always we don't speculate on pregnancies without official confirmations and/or obvious proof.

Has Charlotte ever officially confirmed her pregnancies?
I cannot remember, and with her position she has no obligation to do so.

We have to wait until it shows or doesn't show.

Has Charlotte ever officially confirmed her pregnancies?

I cannot remember, and with her position she has no obligation to do so.

We have to wait until it shows or doesn't show.
I think no-one of the Casiraghis has announced any pregnancy. They don’t have two, the are private people.
As for births I think Charlotte announced only Balthazar (unless it was Rafael) but for sure only one of the babies not both.

I think no-one of the Casiraghis has announced any pregnancy. They don’t have two, the are private people.
As for births I think Charlotte announced only Balthazar (unless it was Rafael) but for sure only one of the babies not both.

Yes, Princess Caroline released a statement on the birth of Balthazar.

There was no official announcement of Charlotte's pregnancy with Balthazar, there was only an announcement of his birth.

Charlotte Casiraghi - Chanel Haute Couture SS23 fashion show in Paris - 24.01.2023

The eighth edition of the Rendez-vous littéraires rue Cambon [Literary Rendezvous at Rue Cambon]

Charlotte can't say a word by heart. Of course, she is very beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom