Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 34: March 2010 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course she is famous, but not so much as William and Harry! William is the heir to the British throne!
I don't think she's at all famous there. The only ''famous'' Dellal is Alice and that is not a compliment. Aswell as I think the only connection people in London might have with Charlotte, is through Caroline.

I don't think she's at all famous there. The only ''famous'' Dellal is Alice and that is not a compliment. Aswell as I think the only connection people in London might have with Charlotte, is through Caroline.
Agreed.Royal watchers and columnists do know her though.I think that at some point she will be very famous and respected especially if she continues her involvement with Ever Manifesto.She definitely doesn't seek attention like Alice D. (although i admit i think she's cute and interesting).:)

I'm quoting myself :p to ask if there's someone who knows French, can tell me if in the video be explained why Charlotte is "Godmother" of Public Safety for the Maritime and Airport Police.

Νο, they do not explain, they just said that Charlotte is the goodmother since 13 years.

When she was younger, a girl, she was Godmother of this force? Because i've seen a picture of her wearing a police uniform when she was a girl.

She was actually... 11 years old...1997 she was appointed by Prince Rainier. She was 13 when she became Princess Alexandra's godmother.

Thanks :). I didn't knew that she was appointed by Prince Rainier.

I think that fandesacs told the same as you. Since 13 years, that is, 1997 ;)

Charlotte Casiraghi in Paris, on September 30, 2010, prior to a party organized
to celebrate the 90th birthday of the French edition. International editions of
Vogue magazine plan a simultaneous "fashion celebration night" in 13 cities in
September to fight off global economic blues, its publisher Conde Nast said.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

MAGNIFICENT!!!! Super glamorous. Another Charlotte! She reminds me her mother at her age, very star!

Where is her mask? There is another picture of Tatiana, Magheritta, Eugenie, etc

She is dressed masque.She wears a vale and her makeup is special. Whe you see also Lou Doilon and Kate Moss do not wear masks, but they are dressed masqué.

She looks PERFECT!! I loved what she was wearing. Everything looked fantastic on her.

Why?? It was a bal masqué:cool:
Just because she wears a ''mask'' does not mean the dress is right. It's a bal. People wore crazy outfits. Either from HC or regular seasons. I'm sorry but going to such a big event hosted by Vogue Paris and Carine Roitfeld, you're basically ought to wear something outstanding.

This were the people rocking it:
the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - When Stars Wear Runway Looks - Read Post #1 Before Posting
the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - When Stars Wear Runway Looks - Read Post #1 Before Posting
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Just to give an impression. Charlotte was too casual in my opinion. Would be great for any other event, but not this. Chanel or Givenchy HC would've been better.

That said, here are a few more:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I agree with you. Her dress is nice but too casual. It's a ball after all.
I don't understand her choice. She always wears Chanel HC to balls. Why did she change this time? This was the perfect moment to wear one of those Karl creations...

she look amazing but she can do so much better ! and alex dellal?

I wish we had another picture, she just doesn't convince in this one...:ermm:

Yeah, i remember we discuss if that was Andrea or not in his thread. As this is a bigger pic, we can clearly see it's him.
The dress was a Chanel? Wow, it doesn't look like Chanel.

Yeah, it's a Pre-Fall so not as mainstream as his other collections. The last time I was impressed by a Chanel collection was last year. My interest in the house is really flaring.

^Wow, Chanel. I never would have guessed! It looks like vintage or something. Thanks for the ID empress!

I actually like the dress on her, although I hope she wore something more dramatic for such a ball. The colour is very nice.

I mean, she looks nice as always...... contrary to popular opinion, I like her dress too. But I hate those heels. Ugly heels. If I had been in her place, I'd have told Karl, "No way I am wearing those shoes!" :ohmy::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom