Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 23 : March 2007 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cute she shops @ topshop :lol: She looks relaxed and chiqeu in these pictures.

compare these 2 pictures:
the guy on the right: http://i13.tinypic.com/2jdm2w3.jpg
and the guy char is talking to here: Entrar en Yahoo!
isn't that the same one? who is it?

I think the second link doesn't work, but it is the guy she was talking to at the lagerfeld confidential

Last edited by a moderator:
cath85 said:
I think they are from topshop

thank you!!! I saw them in the site but there isn't topshop in italy:sad: . I would like to buy those sunglasses, they're also very cheap!!!!

Her official residence is Caroline and Ernst's french estate (which may actually belong to the Grimaldi Crown).

Caroline has an apartment in Paris (not sure if its the same one she, Grace and Steph had in the 70s) - which while on break from school, I'm sure Charlotte uses.

Looks like she's carrying an ipod in those pics of her walking in the boots. I wonder what kind of music she likes. Anyone want to take a guess?

rchainho said:
charlotte has a blog in myspace.com.
There are like 5 Charlotte pages, but I don't think any of them are hers. They're fan pages.

Charlotte pictured on p.114 of the April American Vogue. Pics are from the Chanel 07/08 fall show but they incorrectly identified Cecile as Valentine!

Lucia Rose said:
Pics posted by Bob Sacamano

ShareAvenue.com - Your second generation one-click image hoster

Is Charlotte already starting to get gray hair???? Because the roots are brown with some silvery,greyish roots! Thats what it looks like! Zoom in on her roots,top of her head.
I think it's just the way that picture was taken because I have another picture from that day that is just as large as that picture (plus I'm using it as my avatar) and it's doesn't show any grey or white hair! just take a look at the rest of the set Bob Sacamano provided and you'll realize what I'm talking about! it's just the flash!

BurberryBrit said:
Charlotte pictured on p.114 of the April American Vogue. Pics are from the Chanel 07/08 fall show but they incorrectly identified Cecile as Valentine!
Whoa! We haven't seen the name Valentine in awhile. A little birdie informed me, however, that Val is still in show jumpings and has a financial kind of job with a company based in Spain. I couldn't possibly pin the source, though, without risking my life, hehe.:flowers:

BurberryBrit said:

I was about to comment on the same thing - they cut Tatiana out of the picture(s) and mis-labled the other companion as Valentine:bang:

Okay, once again. This thread is for Charlotte's Current Events. Future off-topic posts will be deleted.

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

Charlotte is actually one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen! I heard she is going to partecipate to some horseriding cometition in these days, but I don't know here.

http://www.imagebee.org/images/20641.jpg

Beatrice said:
cute page.do you think she's the owner?:ermm: dazzling i think that she doesn't ride anymore.

I doubt Charlotte has a myspace, and doubt she would refer to herself a "Princesse".

Ani

Hey, do you guys remember several posts back, I think someone wanted to know if a certain guy at two different events was the same. He was at Berlin with Charlotte and then at the Rose Ball, I think. Well, look at this pic from last summer, maybe this guy is the same too? http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/chewstergirl/Charlotte%20Casiraghi/d5efb467.jpg

BurberryBrit said:
there are other pages on Charlotte at myspace. I created a group about her there a long time ago but forgot about it, so it hasn't been updated since last summer or something. But there is another site that "looks" like her, although I don't believe she uses myspace. I think if anything like that she uses facebook, but probably not even that. It's more likely she uses facebook than myspace, in my opinion. Look on myspace, though at "charlottemariepomeline".

dazzling said:
i was wondering if charlotte rides these days ? was she any good when she used to ride and/or compete ?

i guess she hasn't quitted horseriding. She used to compete on an international level and my ex boyfriend once met her in a competition. Anyway she certainly isn't one of the strongest riders but she has one of the best trainers and a very good horse, which makes things a lot easier! ;)

iloveroyals said:
I love it ! She walks just like a Parisian ! There was a book published a few years ago with photographs, about how Parisian women walk, and that's exactly it. Graceful, determined, elegant, feminine, confident, and always as if in a bit of a hurry...
That's ridiculous. Many women walk like that. It's annoying when people act like "Parisian" women are more confident or more graceful than any other.

iloveroyals said:
I love it ! She walks just like a Parisian ! There was a book published a few years ago with photographs, about how Parisian women walk, and that's exactly it. Graceful, determined, elegant, feminine, confident, and always as if in a bit of a hurry...
i'm sorry to condradict you, but an elegant woman is never in a rush! :)

the most incredible thing is seeing her walking in the nice airport with lots of glamour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom