Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since we don't know her, I choose to think she is shy.

Otherwise her way of never looking in the eye would be plain bad manners.:whistling:

Choosing to think she's shy and declaring we all know she's shy are two different things. Perhaps you should be clearer about what you mean.

I don't agree about the lack of eye contact so I don't think there are any bad manners either.

Choosing to think she's shy and declaring we all know she's shy are two different things. Perhaps you should be clearer about what you mean.

I don't agree about the lack of eye contact so I don't think there are any bad manners either.

I was just making a joke. Ask around. Most people think she is shy. Her body language and the way she talks make it quite clear.

She doesn't look at the interviewer while she talks. She looks up, down, rolls her eyes... If she's not shy, I call it bad manners.

I was just making a joke. Ask around. Most people think she is shy. Her body language and the way she talks make it quite clear.

She doesn't look at the interviewer while she talks. She looks up, down, rolls her eyes... If she's not shy, I call it bad manners.

I think she's nervous and reserved rather than shy - sometimes mannerisms become exaggerated in those situations.

I watched the video again - I think she looks at him when he addresses her and makes occasional eye contact when she talks. I agree she doesn't maintain the eye contact - but I just thought that's just because she's searching for her words as she talks. She does say "erm" quite a lot whilst formulating her sentences.

I thought it was an interesting little video because she can appear quite "bland" (for want of a better word) in photos - at least here you got a sense of one of her interests.

Here's a pictured article about the Rencontres Philosophiques de Monaco this month:

** Scan **

She always comes across as very tense and nervous and awkward.

Thank you ICEFLOWER for posting these pictures :flowers:
I like this dress very much. I think that its one of the best she has worn in a long time! Although the fabric of this dress resambles a little of tapestry and this bosom cut would require bigger boobs to fill the bodice, I still love the design, color, also her necklace and hair compliment this look. I havent' noticed before that she looks so skinny.

She looks fabulous - if only she had worn this to the Rose Ball. I like her hair as well.

She is very slim but she looks healthier than those Gucci pics last autumn. I just think she's in a good place at the moment.

lovely in the big city

Charlotte is bringing charm and elegance to NY City's galas, usually it's the weirdo so called elite of the big apple! :)

and lovely yellow dress , who's she is wearing?

Best regards,
Noura

She looks very pretty. She has a healthier complexion in these pics. And the yellow dress is rather lovely, though not my cup of tea. She carries it off very well.

I assume it's Gucci.

That yellow dress looks very Alessandro Michele. I love him, his handbags will make me very poor. Wonder if Charlotte realizes how Gucci styling looks infinitely better on her than Chanel. I think there was an initial awkwardness between her and the new creative director because she seemed like Giannini's muse more than Michele, but I hope this dress is a sign of the latter and Charlotte finding common ground! Love to hear Italian forum members views on this.

Spanish gossip magazine Vanitatis tells that Raphaël met his father in New York. Gad, Raphaël and a nanny spent a nice afternoon at a park in Manhattan. Charlotte and Gad didn't meet each other. Vanitatis quotes the article of French magazine Voici, that Charlotte has harsh demands on her ex for that he can meet his child. Gad can only visit Raphaël if the child is under surveillance. Voici also tells that Gad has been completely forbidden to take his child out of Monaco, he has to always see his son in the principality.
Carlota Casiraghi y Gad Elmaleh evitan verse las caras en Nueva York. Noticias de Casas Reales
Translation

Spanish gossip magazine Vanitatis tells that Raphaël met his father in New York. Gad, Raphaël and a nanny spent a nice afternoon at a park in Manhattan. Charlotte and Gad didn't meet each other. Vanitatis quotes the article of French magazine Voici, that Charlotte has harsh demands on her ex for that he can meet his child. Gad can only visit Raphaël if the child is under surveillance. Voici also tells that Gad has been completely forbidden to take his child out of Monaco, he has to always see his son in the principality.
Carlota Casiraghi y Gad Elmaleh evitan verse las caras en Nueva York. Noticias de Casas Reales
Translation

It's a pity for GAd, for forbidening to see his son whenever he wants. I am afraid that Charlotte is very harsh with him. What is she afraid of him? A kidnapping maybe? Gad always seemed (at least to me) a very affectionate father.

Hope these news are not true!

I read the Voici article back to when it was out. It said that Gad intends to bring the case before a "juge aux affaires familiales"(the judge in France who pronounces divorce, arranges parent's rights ...) to settle officially his right to see his son.

Last edited:
If it is true Is really not nice from her, unless she has reasons. Might be that Gad when they split, he threatened her that he will take his kid, but where? In France ? USA ? He will be ordered by the law immediately ti give the baby back. No sense.

She probably has her reasons to set up these rules. That he seems like a loving father/partner doesn't mean he is behind closed doors.

The article is highly likely to be incorrect.
The French media have not been kind to Charlotte.
Realistically they all have such high public profiles, and Gad's career depends on a positive profile as does Charlottes, that I can't see Gad doing a runner with their son or either of them fighting bitterly in court.
Not to mention that it would not be in Raphael's best interests to do that.

After all Charlotte didn't have to take Raphael with her to NY so he could see his father. If she had concerns about Gad she wouldn't be so accommodating. The fact that she did contradicts the rest of the article.

:previous: I agree, the media likes to spin things, negatively often enough. I have no doubt thy likely are going to court but that is common enough. When a couple are not married and share a child, drawing up legal papers about custody is just a part of the deal. No need to make it some dramatic feud.

It is likely they didn't have one as they were together, and when they broke up they initially handled it casually. Perhaps now that they are both moving on, they have been advised to have something down in paper.

After all Charlotte didn't have to take Raphael with her to NY so he could see his father. If she had concerns about Gad she wouldn't be so accommodating. The fact that she did contradicts the rest of the article.

Maybe Charlotte has realized that keeping her son away from his father isn't a good thing for her son. Probably she also thought that it was nice to take her son with her to New York. And maybe Gad has mentioned that he can claim his rights legally. It is always better for everyone if things and be agreed without going to the court.

Gad will be in USA and Canada in September:
https://www.facebook.com/gadelmaleh....1460265691./1081531195242937/?type=3&theater
But back in Europe with KevGad Tour in October and November:
https://www.facebook.com/gadelmaleh....1460265876./1093162540746469/?type=3&theater

Last edited:
Maybe Charlotte has realized that keeping her son away from his father isn't a good thing for her son. Probably she also thought that it was nice to take her son with her to New York. And maybe Gad has mentioned that he can claim his rights legally. It is always better for everyone if things and be agreed without going to the court.

You're assuming the article is true

How do you know that Charlotte is keeping her son away from his father?

Last edited by a moderator:
She probably has her reasons to set up these rules. That he seems like a loving father/partner doesn't mean he is behind closed doors.

Actually i think she's just acting like a spoiled child who doesn't want to share her toy... or maybe just trying to make some kind of emotional blackmail with Gad in what their son is concerned ( meaning " I'm more powerful than you " " I call the shots, i'm in command here " - of course, this is pure speculations... ). Gad has another son and we never heard that his mother felt the need to set such rules... why would Gad act as a loving father towards Noah and differently towards Raphael? I think Charlotte is ( again ) being childish about the all mattter, i mean, not EVEN HER MOTHER set those kind of rules ( at least that we know of ) towards Alexandra and P. Ernst!!!
:ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Last edited:

Please note that the latest "news" are taken from tabloid magazines, we cannot be sure about the truth content!

I honestly don't think all this is true. Keep in mind that the press can turn the tables whenever they feel like it. When Gad and Charlotte were together, the tabloids treated Gad like the bad ones and Charlotte like the victim. Now that they are over, the roles have been reversed. Plus, we are talking about custody and legal matters of a minor; I feel a bit uncomfortable to discuss this kind of topic regarding a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom